Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
Third Floor Corridor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:05 am
Tamara "Goldilocks" RadcliffeUser Image

They came to the end of the long corridor to another ladder. Tamara held out her hand to symbol a stop and started to cautiously climb the stairs. She drew in a deep breath when she reached a hatch and pushed it open.

{Follow me to Hogsmeade.}  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:25 pm
User Image
Daemon Sadi
First year Slytherin student

"...Rest in peace..."

Daemon burst onto the third floor, heavily out of breath. His face was flushed and he actually looked.. Alive, for a few moments, with the red cheeks and the way his eyes glowed with the exersize. Now he had to find Tamara. He worked slowly around the hall, heart racing. Where was she? He'd decided he'd just tell her but.. Where was she to tell?

"...Mother..."

User ImageUser ImageUser Image  

Keep Calm I am The Doctor

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:29 pm

Tamara climbed out of the passageway by the statue of Gregory the Smarmy and brushed herself off. She waited for Lucy to climb out and leaned against the wall. Her heart was racing, but that was normal when she was excited. This passageway was definitely something she'd use again.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:36 pm
User Image
Daemon Sadi

"...Rest in peace..."

Daemon was about to give up when he heard stone grinding stone. Unknowing mirroring Snape's movements so many years previously, he strode around the corner. "Tamara?" Daemon asked gently. He couldn't even drag in vocal expression for his best friend. He was dimly aware Lucy must be there too. "She's dead, Tamara." He blurted, a touch of pain in his voice. "Christmas day."

"...Mother..."

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:56 pm

Tamara recognized her best friend's voice the minute he uttered the first syllable of her name. She could hear the pain in his voice and had lurched forward before he even revealed the nature of his news. She was in front of him before he finished speaking and wrapped her arm around him, pulling the already taller boy's head toward her shoulder. She kissed him and then clung to him. She didn't speak, only letting her compassion and love flow out to him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:04 pm
User Image
Daemon Sadi

"...Rest in peace..."

Daemon's arms swung uselessly by his side. The idea of putting thema round her had become alien to him. "Why didn't I go home for Christmas?" He asked tonelessly. His eyes burned with pain at the fact he had obeyed his mother, thus leaving her to die alone. The idea was rather maddening. "I wonder if she asked for me in the end?"

"...Mother..."

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:10 pm

She put his arms around her for him. "Da... Arthur was with her the whole time, you know that. You... you can ask him if you want." She could feel that he wanted to cry. "Mum didn't want you to see her suffer. You did what was right Dae. I know you're hurting. And you may not want to here it, but you did the right thing. Gwyn and Arthur will take care of you. And I promise you I'll never, ever leave you alone." She made him look her in the eyes and the sheer force of love in her eyes sparkled. "Ever. I promise you."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:13 pm
User Image
Daemon Sadi

"...Rest in peace..."

Daemon's heart, already tight in a grip of grief, tightened. "Professor Bella told me. She.. Apparently someone in Hogsmead... She had already made arrangements for me to live somewhere there so I wouldn't have to go to an orphanage.." He curled internally in guilt.Tamara would hate him. He'd lost his mum.. Now his best friend would hate him.

"...Mother..."

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:19 pm
User Image
User Image

Hikari had been running down the hallway holding an armful of books when she spotted Tamara and the Slytherin boy she was friends with. They seemed to be deep in conversation and neither seemed to happy. It was not like Hikari to get involved with other peoples conversation but something seemed very wrong and she at least knew Tamara. Slowly Hikari approached "Um, is something wrong? Can I help with anything?" She wasn't even sure she could help in any way but she felt she should at least offer.

When life is hard
you learn to adapt
and face the challenge
with knowledge and
a level head.
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:21 pm

His thoughts were as loud as if he were speaking them aloud, and she answered them as if they were spoken aloud. She first responded by kissing him again. "I could never hate you. Stop thinking that." She held him tight, showing surprising strength for her size. "I'll send an owl to Mum and she'll send Arthur to make arrangements with Headmistress Bella. We'll take you in. You've always been like a second son to Gywn and Arthur anyway. We'll do that first thing in the morning, okay? You can send your love too. It'll be alright." She looked up as Hikari approached. She smiled sweetly. "His mum was ill and she passed away over the break. He was here with me." She looked down at Daemon, then back to Hikari and frowned sadly.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:54 pm
User Image
User Image

Hikari almost dropped the books she was holding, but instead she gripped them tighter. "Oh my god, I am so sorry. I know I don't know but if you need help with classes or anything I would not mind giving you a hand. I am pretty good in most classes if you need any help with anything." It really was the best she could offer. She hoped it might help. She also did not want to get in the middle of whatever those two were doing. Then she thought of Xenos... and Tamara. She hoped her face did not show any unsual color, but suddenly she felt like she really didn't want to be near Tamara. Hikari suddenly felt angry with Tamara again, but she refused to let that show. Right it was all about Tamara's friend and no one else.

When life is hard
you learn to adapt
and face the challenge
with knowledge and
a level head.
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:28 pm
User Image
Daemon Sadi

"If you stand in my path, I will destroy you"

Daemon shook his head, "I am flattered that you offer but I can't do that. I'd be.. Dishonouring my mother to pass up on my studies. She didn't stop working even as the poison filled her body until she couldn't move." Daemon's voice went dull. For a few moments it had held life. "I... I'll contact you if I need help however. I'm Daemon. Slytherin." He added, telling her his house.

"Hold on tight, I'm taking you to hell."

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:35 pm
User Image
User Image

Hikari smiled when Daemon spoke. "I understand, you want to do your best on your own for your mother. I respect that, but if you ever feel like you are getting overwhelmed in work I don't think it would dishonourning your mother's memry if you had help. I'll be there if that ever happens. My name is Hikari, I'm in Ravenclaw so I don't judge when it comes to houses." Hikari tried to adjust the books so that she give the boy a handshake but it didn't work so she held the books tighter instead. Daemon must have some real pride for his family if he refused help with his studies even under such stress, Hikari was impressed, she just hoped that it did not overwhelm the boy.

When life is hard
you learn to adapt
and face the challenge
with knowledge and
a level head.
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:50 pm
LUCY BONKS
“It's beauty that captures your attention; personality which captures your heart.”
< Gryffindor,First Year,Quidditch Fan >

User Image

Lucy exited the passageway, coughing dust.
"Geesh, I wonder who cleaned in there!" she remarked sarcastically yet angrily. Pan, noticing the three people and sank his teeth in Lucy's shoulder to keep her quiet. She blinked rapidly and leaned against the wall, trying to make herself as invisible as possible.

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImagePan <3  

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers