Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
Second Floor Corridor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:37 pm
Grand Staircase/ Second Floor User Image
Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
First Year

They had reached the second floor when the smell of smoke got stronger and the small puffs of black smoke had gathered in larger form. Something had just escalated the issue from bad to worst it seemed. Ronyo heard a voice call his name and turned while he cleared a few stairs to see Jane and another boy. The more people the better right now when it came to a problem to be solved and so Ronyo did not stop as he turned to speak to the two new students.

"No time Jane, follow us. Something's wrong down below," Ronyo stopped for a brief moment to look over the railing and also take another sniff., and from the sight and smell it looked like the lowest level, " Lets hurry I think it's getting bad down there."

((OOC: I'm going to go ahead and post in the dungeon area to help Phi))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:40 pm
User Image
яεġrετηστнιηġ ғεαяησ σηε ταkε prιdε ιηεvεяyτнιηġ
User Image
It didn't take Colton long to realize that they were still too high up. The smell was getting stronger however, which meant they were getting closer. Turning back towards the grand staircase, he spotted Jane rushing towards the two of them. Her shouts became clearer once she stepped onto the landing, but only one word was important. Phi? His thoughts sped up quickly, as did his pace. Coming face to face with Jane, his worried face said everything she needed to know. "No, but I have a good idea that if we find where the smoke is coming from, we'll find Phi. Hurry." His words were rushed as he waved them back towards the staircase. He knew Phinelia was a smart girl, but that did little to help him escape his worries.

[[OCC: Sorry, I replied more to Jane's post from the grand staircase. I'll post there next as they descend to the dungeons.]]
User Image
User Image

Porcelaine Ivory

Skuld HJG

8,575 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:58 pm
Jessica Sassareth

Slytherin, Second Year

User Image [Enter from Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom]

Jessica burst out of Myrtle's Bathroom in a dive, landing on her stomach. The wide-eyed redhead scurried back to her feet and continued to run as fast as she could. Sheer panic flooded Jess' mind, Oh god! They're after me!! The one who poisoned me has come back to finish the job!!! Gotta run!!!

The young Slytherin dove the wrong direction to get to hide in the hospital room, so she scrambled for the spiral stone stairwell to get to the first floor. When she reached the stariwell, Jess was laboring to gulp air into her lungs, and multicolored spots blurred the red-cheeked redhead. Stumbling down the stairs, Jess kept herself moving despite the pain -- wrenching her left ankle when she reached the First Floor...

[Exit to First Floor Corridor]  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:20 pm
User Image
{HALVINE | CLENORE}

1st Year Gryffindor

Halvine couldn’t deny that he was still angry, but the unexpected sadness he felt when Belle disappeared from sight greatly eclipsed his anger. He was just as confused as she surely was about their separation. They had always been so close, and he truly loved and cared for her. They were always at each other’s throats, but isn’t that normal for such good friends? They’d been best friends longer than he could remember, but now he couldn’t remember why that had stopped. Had they finally had a fight that weak punches and hair pulling couldn’t fix? Or had it been their parents that had grown apart? He didn’t know, and truly he hadn’t thought about it until he was walking to the owlery, not even realizing his feet were moving him on their own. In returning to England and preparing for Hogwarts, he’d had no time to fret over lost friendships, and now he felt true guilt. Why hadn’t he worried more for his friend?

NEXT: OWLERY

{Nikolai}

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Ms.Green Apple

3,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:16 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

First Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? Second Floor Corridor
What am I doing? Walking.
What am I thinking? Why do they have to fight?

Katrina was walking down the hall, her mind racing after Sam's outburst about Chase. She was friends with both of them, but she wanted them to stop fighting. Tears welled up in her eyes as she walked, hugging herself. "Why can't I have normal friends? No normal life at home and now even my friends are fighting?" She fell to her knees and slid down the wall, sobs taking her.

Out of Character ...

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:33 pm
User Image
Claire Lunette
Divinations Professor

User Image

User Image

Claire had just recently talked to the Headmistress about a young girl who turns out to be a seer. She was shocked that there had been one in the school, for seers were hard to find in general. After telling the story of what had happened half a year ago, the Headmistress had wanted her to talk to the girl. After pointing her out, Claire knew what she had to do. But how was she going to randomly come up to a first year? She wasn't a seer herself, but she could guess how much mental pain she was experiencing. It's definitely not easy to be a seer, that's for sure.

It was midday during the weekend and Claire was relaxing, making her daily rounds throughout the castle. Although there were prefects and other faculty up and around, it didn't stop her from ensuring that the school safe. After walking most of the First Floor Corridor, she headed towards the second.

When she walked up the stairs, she saw someone crying. Claire trained her eyes on the girl and knew who it was. It was Katrina Varren, the first year that the Headmistress wanted her to talk to. Claire stayed quiet and listened to her rant. It seems like everything was falling on her. Claire knew that it was her time to give a hand to a student in need. A student who she can understand.

She nonchalantly walked up to the girl and stopped in front of her, still looking forward. Tilting her head to the side to look at her, she saw the posture of the girl much clearer. She was hugging herself. It saddened her, but she showed no emotion. "Define normal?" she asked, questioning her rant.

Claire didn't want to introduce herself just yet. She wanted to keep that out in the open. She was more keen on opening her mind clear than adding in more information.

User Image

Bloomsie

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:45 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

First Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

What am I doing? Sitting on the floor.
What am I thinking? What?

Kat was sitting on the floor, hugging herself and crying when a shadow appeared over her. A strange voice asked her to define what normal was. She looked up at the woman and recognized that the woman was a Professor, but not who she was. "I... I don't know..." She sniffled and wiped her nose on her sleeve. "I guess I just don't want them to fight."

Out of Character ...

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:24 am
User Image
Claire Lunette
Divinations Professor

User Image

User Image

Claire looked at the girl sniffling on the ground and knelt down. That was what she kept concerning herself with. The fact that two of her friends were fighting. It seemed like the end of the world to this young child that two of her friends were in a heated argument. Don't friends fight all the time? Typically about who the best friend really is? Claire gave a small smile when Katrina mentioned that she didn't know what normal was.

"How do you know you want normal, if you don't know what it is? What if what you have now is?" she asked. Claire paused and realized that she was having a philosophical conversation with an eleven year old that will go nowhere. Although it was advanced talk for her age, it was true. She didn't know what she wanted. She just wanted everything in her own unique image that seemed fit.

Claire was having such a rough time. She didn't know how to confront this girl at all. Her contract specifically stated third years and over. That was a good age to kick them into action. But at eleven? They all seemed so young and fragile. She guessed that introductions were the best route for now. "I'm Professor Lunette, the Divinations teacher here at school." Claire paused and looked at the girl straight in the eyes. It was time to be straight-forward. "Katrina, I've heard of your experience in the Great Hall from six months ago. Do you remember what you said, how you felt, or even what you pictured?" she asked. "I do understand what your abilities are and how they can affect those around you. I'm not a seer, Katrina. But I can understand your pain," she added, giving the child comfort.

User Image

Bloomsie

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:28 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

First Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

What am I thinking? I see what she's trying to do.

Katrina wiped her eyes as the Professor knelt down beside her and began trying to comfort her. "I don't know," she responded when the Professor asked her the philosophical question and sniffled again, wiping her nose on her sleeve. The Professor introduced herself as Lunette and mentioned Kat's prophecy during the Sorting ceremony. She wiped her eyes again and shook her head. "I don't remember anything from that..." she said, gesturing in the air. "I... I only remember what people told me."

Out of Character ...

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:57 pm
User Image
Claire Lunette
Divinations Professor

User Image

User Image

Claire gave the small girl a friendly smile. In all fairness, she knew that she would not remember about her predictions, but it cracked the ice. It made her open up just a little bit more. Claire had a million questions to ask this girl, but she knew that it wasn't the right time to do it now. She had orders from the Headmistress of what to do with her. And Claire wants to help the best that she could. "What have people been telling you?" she asked.

"Katrina, I'd like to make you an offer with no exchange. I am very intrigued in your abilities. I hope you know how rare it is to be a Seer. I'm willing to teach you the ways of a Seer if you'd like. To have you understand what to do when you dream, read, or possess predictions. Would you be interested?" she asked, giving her another friendly smile. She hoped that she didn't sound too intimidating for the girl. It was a trait that was almost always shown.

User Image

Bloomsie

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:30 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

First Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

What am I thinking? That might help, actually.

Sitting up, Katrina straightened her skirt out as she considered the Professor's offer. "I never really knew what these visions and... I guess memory gaps were. I guess it makes sense. You would help me to control it?" Kat was surprised at the teacher's offer, because she was always told she was crazy for her problem. She was also told she'd have to work to earn what she wanted and here the Professor was offering to tutor her without asking anything in return.

Out of Character ...

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:11 pm
User Image
Claire Lunette
Divinations Professor

User Image

User Image

Claire stood up when Katrina got up to fix her skirt. She gave the little girl a small smile at her short rant of what she didn't understand. "I will do more than that. I will help you understand your power," she said and placed a friendly hand on the girls shoulder to give her signs of comfort.

Claire then took her hand off and gave the girl another small smile. "We will start tomorrow, after block six in my office. Get enough sleep, Katrina. It will be a bumpy ride." With that, Claire tore her face away from Katrina and down the hall where she began walking away. She didn't look back nor say anything more.

User Image

Bloomsie

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:04 pm
Picture perfect, that's what it seems

Follow the leader, stay in the lines

They've got this whole thing figured out,

What will people think of what you've done this time?

We'll leave this place behind, doesn't that feel right?

Go with the crowd, surely somebody knows

Picture perfect, it's picture perfect

Why we're all wearing the emperor's clothes

·.·´¯`·.· rα¢ ¢α ·.·´¯`·.·

Wearing

®avenclawalfloodhird ear
~Reserve Chaser~

User Image User Image
Within seconds Gracie was in the hall way, rage coursing through her veins. She didn't need some annoying half-wit professor trying to pry into her life. She didn't need anyone prying into her life. She was so sick of everyone trying to get her to talk and giving her stupid looks of sympathy and telling her everything would be alright. Everything was not going to be alright. Her parents were dead! She almost died! Her life was falling to pieces right in front of her eyes and she was so damn sick of everyone. The Divination professor didn't know her, she didn't know a thing about her and Gracie was not about to tell her anything. She wanted out. She wanted out of everything and she wanted her life back. She wanted to be happy again. She wanted to sleep again. She wanted to be able to feel again without being angry or hurt.

OOC:...
User Image

Love Interest: No one For now

The days are fading

I'm gonna run like I've got the cops on my tail

Like they're one in the same

I'm gonna live my life like I'm out on bail

Picture perfect doesn't mean much to me

I'm gonna be out front, gonna blaze a trail

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:17 am
You shout it loud, but I can't hear a word you say
I'm talking loud, not saying much
I'm criticized, but all your bullets ricochet
you shoot me down, but I get up

User ImageUser Image

User Image Pureblood User Image Single

This was it. Nell was about to tell her best friend, well a secret since she wasn't about to hide how she felt towards Rose. It wasn't like it wasn't known in the Wizarding World or even in the Muggle one, so surely Marina would be her normal clinical, factual and if a tad awkward self about this. She might even get another hug! But still, she had to wait for the blasted Slytherin to get here and stop causing her torment!

Wearing: Uniform | Where: DADA | With: No one | Feeling: Nervous| Thinking: Gah! Hurry up already! | OOC:

I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose
fire away, fire away
you shoot me down, but I won't fall
I am titanium

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:35 am
I'll SEEK you OUT
FLAY you ALIVE
One more WORD and you won't SURVIVE
And I'M not SCARED
Of your STOLEN POWER
I SEE right through you any HOUR
I'm TAKING it SLOW
FEEDING my FLAME
Shuffling the CARDS of your GAME
And JUST in TIME
In the RIGHT PLACE
Suddenly I will PLAY my ACE

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED
PROUD HALFBLOOD
SLYTHERIN THIRD YEAR
User Image

I won't soothe your pain: Curious | I won't ease your strain: I wonder what she wants to talk about... | You'll be waiting in vain: Nell | I got nothing for you to gain: Second Floor Corridor |
Wearing

Marina spotted her friend as she turned the corner and walked briskly towards her. "Hey Nell. I got your letter. Is... Is everything OK?" she asked tentatively, seeing the nervous expression on her friend's face. She hoped nothing was seriously wrong. Nell was her best friend after all. Marina studied the Hufflepuff with a concerned gaze, trying to figure out what could be bothering her.

Prejudice is stubborn and ignorance is hard.

EYES on FIRE
Your SPINE is ABLAZE
Felling any FOE with my GAZE
And JUST in TIME
In the RIGHT PLACE
STEADILY emerging with GRACE
Ahh, felling any FOE with my GAZE
Ahh, STEADILY emerging with GRACE
Ahh, felling any FOE with my GAZE
Ahh, STEADILY emerging with GRACE

Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]