Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
First Floor Corridor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:00 pm

Cameron Rowley
First Year: Gryffindor

User Image
If I Was Your Boyfriend..
I'd never let you go.

Cameron shrugged. She could be crying about anything, she's a girl. That was the first thing that popped into his brain; however, he kept from saying it as to not hurt anyone's feelings. "I dunno," he said simply. Still standing there, the boy looked over at Adalaide and Michelle. He tried to make out what the two were saying but couldn't because they were speaking quickly and quietly.

wearing

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:06 pm
With a thousand lies
And a good disguise
Hit ‘em right between the eyes

MICHELLE CATLIN

Wearing

|||Slytherin|||Pureblood|||First Year|||

User Image User Image
Michelle nodded as Ada spoke of Sparrow. "Everyone likes you Ada. You're nice and funny and you care. You really care." She smiled at her friend, although her eyes were sad. Sometimes the Slytherin wished she could be more like Ada. She had a kind heart. It was tainted, like hers. As Ada spoke against revenge, Michelle's thoughts were just reinforced. She smiled at her Hufflepuff friend and nodded. "Sure let's go find the kitchens." Michelle stood and turned to the dungeon stairway, her smile falling away to her now quite common apathetic look.
User Image
OOC:...

Love interest: No One
When you walk away
Nothing more to say
See the lightning in your eyes
See ‘em running for their lives

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:24 am
User Image
User Image

Caitlin sighed and followed Cameron's gaze and looked at the two girls. "I think they are going somewhere." She said with a shrug. She leaned against the wall and looked at her friend. "Slytherin probably did it." Caitlin said, remembering the two of them ran into that Slytherin boy that was rather rude.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:31 am

Cameron Rowley

User Image
I'd never let you go.

Cameron slightly shook his head. "Why can't they just pick fights with their own house?" The boy didn't like the fact that another boy, from Slytherin, made a Hufflepuff girl upset. It was evident that anger started to stir up as Cameron clenched his fist. If that Slytherin decided to upset a girl again, he was going to get involved.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:34 am
User Image
First Year

Hannah walked around with her arm wrapped along with her shoulder so it didn't pop out again. She also had a wrap on her stomach to keep it from bleeding anymore. Hannah then saw Cameron and Caitlin and smiled as she walked over to them."Hey guys!"she yelled as she walked down towards them.
O.o.C:  

Character Info

Friends are: Raiden and Caitlin

Crush is: Sean Alvern

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:52 am

Cameron Rowley

User Image
I'd never let you go.

Cameron turned his head towards the other direction to see Hannah walking down the hallway with what looked like a large cloth wrapped around her arm. "Hey. Was that from the bludgers?" he asked, meaning her injuries.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:21 pm
User Image
User Image

Caitlin listened as Cameron as he spoke. "Because if they get caught, house points will be taken away from their house, double." Sge said simply. Thinking her logic through. When Hannah showed up, she smiled and waved, "Hey, that is a pretty nasty hit, you okay?" Caitlin asked, looking over her housemate.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:53 pm

Cameron Rowley

User Image
I'd never let you go.

Cameron let out a small groan before speaking, turning his attention back to Caitlin. "They deserve double taken away from how they treat other people," he said. Whoever made Adalaide cry should feel lucky that the Gryffindor wasn't there to see it; otherwise, he would've dealt with them.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:30 pm
Adalaide Blythe
Hufflepuff // First Year // First Year Corridor // Wearing
CURRENTLY WITH // Michelle
CURRENTLY FEELING // Better, and a little hungry.
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Some pumpkin pie will make me feel better.'
═════════════════════════════════

User Image

Adalaide blushed a little when Michelle said that everyone liked her, and that she cared. It seemed a little ironic to her that Michelle would use this to explain how she apparently had friends she didn't know about when a person who cared probably ought to know the names of people who considered her friends. She glanced after the direction the other Hufflepuff had gone, making a note to get her name later. Somehow. That was sure to be awkward. She blushed deeper at the thought. As for funny, she couldn't think of anything particularly funny she might have said or done, other than stammering like an idiot around new people and things like that. But she doubted Michelle would think that was very funny. After all, she cared about Adalaide. The only people who would think that was funny... she banished that thought before it brought her down again. Ignoring the rest, she smiled at the thought of food. "Come on, I'll show you the portrait where the entrance is. I bet we can figured it out really easy." Actually, she thought it might take a while. There were so many different ways the secret entrances around here could be opened, passwords and knocking and spells, that she thought it could take forever to figure out which one applied to the fruit bowl. But, she tried to stay optimistic, keeping a smile on her face, leading Michelle to the stairs and down into the Basement corridor.

════════════════════════════════════════════════

User Image

(( OOC: ))
**Adalaide exit to the Basement Hallway**

Sorry I'm just now replying to this, I tried posting on my aunt's computer the other night, and her track pad is on crack so I kept accidentally bumping it and moving the mouse to the upper corner, then the next time I would bump it the pad would register it as a click and close my window. This happened three times. So... yeah, I pretty much gave up. But, now I'm on my own computer.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:48 pm
With a thousand lies
And a good disguise
Hit ‘em right between the eyes

MICHELLE CATLIN

Wearing

|||Slytherin|||Pureblood|||First Year|||

User Image User Image
Michelle nodded her head and followed her friend. She figured that they'd figure it out sooner or later. It couldn't be that hard, there were only so many ways to get through a port hole.
User Image
OOC: *exit to basement hallway*

Love interest: No One
When you walk away
Nothing more to say
See the lightning in your eyes
See ‘em running for their lives

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:27 pm
User Image
User Image

Caitlin looked at Cameron, "Yes, but what about the Slytherins that aren't incredibly rude? Like that one half-blood, what was her name? Maria? Marina? Marina's it! She was super shocked she was sorted into Slytherin." She said, trying to reason with her friend.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:31 pm
Picture perfect, that's what it seems

Follow the leader, stay in the lines

They've got this whole thing figured out,

What will people think of what you've done this time?

We'll leave this place behind, doesn't that feel right?

Go with the crowd, surely somebody knows

Picture perfect, it's picture perfect

Why we're all wearing the emperor's clothes

·.·´¯`·.· rα¢ ¢α ·.·´¯`·.·

Wearing

®avenclawalfloodhird ear
~Reserve Chaser~

User Image User Image
Gracie only ran a few meters away from the classroom before falling to her knees and then crumpling against the wall. She pulled her knees to her chest and buried her face in them, ignoring the sudden pain that had shot through her back when she fallen and then hit wall. Sobs racked through her body as she tried to regain composure, but all she could think was they were all dead. She was alone and they were dead. Everything was lost. She was alone. Alone. She knew somewhere in the back of her head that everything the Boggart had shown her wasn't real, but her logical rational mind was to far gone at the moment. Swallowed by the massive emotional breakdown her mind was going through. She could barely breathe and her head was spinning. She thought she might pass out or throw up or both. She gulped, trying to breathe and choking on air. Another round of sobs broke her body and more pain went spiraling through her back. She couldn't concentrate. She couldn't focus. She couldn't bring herself back to clarity. The images of the Boggart, and everyone dead kept flashing through her head. Even in her head she couldn't defeat it. She couldn't fight the fear. She could do nothing but sit there and die slowly inside.

User Image

Love Interest: No one For now

The days are fading

I'm gonna run like I've got the cops on my tail

Like they're one in the same

I'm gonna live my life like I'm out on bail

Picture perfect doesn't mean much to me

I'm gonna be out front, gonna blaze a trail

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Xistund

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:48 pm
User Image
ℛufus ℑ. ℱlinker
Third YearRavenclawChaserHalf~Blood
User Image
ℜufus chased after Gracie he had to be there for her“Gracie!” He ran to her and saw her on the floor. He picked her up and held her close to him. “Its alright, it was not real I'm here!” He said trying to calm her down.
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:00 pm
Picture perfect, that's what it seems

Follow the leader, stay in the lines

They've got this whole thing figured out,

What will people think of what you've done this time?

We'll leave this place behind, doesn't that feel right?

Go with the crowd, surely somebody knows

Picture perfect, it's picture perfect

Why we're all wearing the emperor's clothes

·.·´¯`·.· rα¢ ¢α ·.·´¯`·.·

Wearing

®avenclawalfloodhird ear
~Reserve Chaser~

User Image User Image
Gracie heard her name being called, but it sounded distant to her, probably because she had heard buried in her arms and legs. Suddenly she was being lifted off the ground and she yelped. Her first thought was that someone was going to kill her too, but then she heard Rufus' voice and she clung to him, her arms wrapping tightly around his neck. She buried his face in his shoulder, a new round of sobs taking over her. 'He's here. He's not dead.' That's all she could think. She held onto him tightly, afraid that if she even loosened her grip he'd fade away from her and she'd be alone again.
User Image

Love Interest: No one For now

The days are fading

I'm gonna run like I've got the cops on my tail

Like they're one in the same

I'm gonna live my life like I'm out on bail

Picture perfect doesn't mean much to me

I'm gonna be out front, gonna blaze a trail

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Xistund

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:08 pm
User Image
ℛufus ℑ. ℱlinker
Third YearRavenclawChaserHalf~Blood
User Image
ℜufus held on tight petting her trying to calm her “Shhhh its alright,I'm here.” He hoped this work he was not vary good at calming humans but humans and animals can't be that different or at least he hoped.
User Image

Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces