Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
West Tower Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Keep Calm I am The Doctor

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:46 pm
User Image
Daemon Sadi
First year Slytherin student

Daemon laughed softly. It was cold and sharp. "In the Dungeon with the rest of the scum, hmm? T'is my place, no doubt? Let the peasants starve while the lords of the tower feast. Yeah. I'll remember this moment on top of the world before I descend back into the hell I entered for you without thanks or gratitude. I'll remember this moment well Tamara but I wonder..." His voice went soft, "will you?" He shook his head, freeing himself gently. "I'm tired. Goodnight..." He left swiftly, his heart heavy. Her comment had hammered in what he'd done. Trading friends for power? He was little better than his fathers master, Voldemort.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:39 pm
Tamara "Goldilocks" RadcliffeUser Image

She watched as he left, confused as all hell. That sudden change was so out of character { rolleyes } and had her confused. She stood up in the tower for a little longer before looking out at the moon, the full moon, and heading back down to the common room.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Keep Calm I am The Doctor

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:02 pm
[You said what he'd lost out on. The Tower with the lady, for the dungeon with a ton of snakes. Well two but still..]  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:26 pm
User Image Step by step, Bailey strode slowly up the stairs of the Astronomy Tower. About three quarters of the way up, she turned to a wide window looking down on the school grounds. Running her fingertips along the frosty glass, she leaned against the seal and watched the snow flurries fall to the ocean of white that was surrounding the school. A few moments passed, and Bailey reached into her robes, retrieving her wand. She began to murmur quietly, tapping the sheet of glass that stood between her and the evening snowfall. With a sound as soft as a whisper, the window's pane faded into the night, leaving the cool, winter air blowing in her face. "Mmm..." Bailey shifted forward, holding her arm out into the icy wind just in time for her chocolate-colored owl to land on it. "That's more like it, isn't it Duke?"  

Porcelaine Ivory

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:11 pm
User Image

User Image

Florence Brendon walked up the stairs of her new home, heading to the Owlery, a letter in her hands. She quickly whistled so one of the school owls landed on her forearm. She slipped the letter in the bird's beak and smiled brightly.
"Tristan Brendon. Hurry up!" she whispered urgently as the owl hooted and flew away out of the window. She leaned against the wall, watching the beautiful landscape in front of her eyes. It was the most beautiful thing she had ever seen. Better than New Yorks' city lights or everything else she has seen. She sighed and stared at the surrounding of the enchanted castle, humming to herself in silence.

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:52 pm
User Image Bailey stopped halfway up the stairs of the tower and posted a flyer advertising Quidditch Try-Outs for the Hufflepuff team. When she had finished, she hopped back down the stone steps to search for another place to hang a flyer.  

Porcelaine Ivory

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:54 pm
QUIDDITCH TRY-OUTS
HUFFLEPUFF

Quidditch Try-Outs for the Hufflepuff team will be held by the Team Captain on
the Quidditch Pitch from Feb. 5-10. Please read the following requirements.

- Must be a Second Year student or higher
- Must posses a Flying Certificate (Awarded
in the First Year Flying Class)
- Must be an active student
- Must refer here to make sure you know
how to play Quidditch, and to ensure you are up to
date with the current rules and regulations
- Must be available on Thursdays, as this is the day
Hufflefpuffs are scheduled to have the field

All students trying out for the team will be asked to showcase their best flying techniques
[[as well as their ability to roleplay]]. Brooms and equipment will be provided. First years and
students with no intentions of trying out are encouraged to attend for support.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:58 pm
User Image Sakato leaned againsit the tower walls, paniting and holding her kitten, Chihero. "We're here Chihero, alone to spend some time with you and have a nice chat. Even though you just mew back at me." The kitten just looked up at Sakato and mewed at her. She wiggled out of her arms and crawled up to her master's shoulder. "Hero, I'm all clumsy now for some reason, but I don't know. Maybe it's..something." She sighed and gave a small pat to Chihero's head.

User Image

User Image  

Meuxy

Lonely Lunatic

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:41 pm
υcy вσηкs

User Image

"And when the stars fall,

I will lie awake.

You're my shooting star..."

User Image

Lucy was desperate. She hurried to the Astronomy Tower, completely in tears. Where's Pan? She looked for him everywhere! Where can he be? Lucy, feeling her knees failing her, sank to the ground, exploding. She began to sob, covering her face. Why does everyone she loved had to be pulled away from her? First her parents and sisters, and now Pan? What was wrong with her?

User Image

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:05 pm
User Image
User Image

Nevin and Levana had quickly followed Indala after Lucy. They had finally found her in the towers. Levana speed up when she saw her friend on the ground and kneeled in front of her with her hands on her shoulders,"Hey Lucy..whats wrong? you cant find him?" she asked trying to sound calm,"Dont worry, everything will be alright ok" she said trying to sound reassuring. Nevin didn't know what to say. He was worried for the little guy too. Judging by Lucy's reaction this wasn't a normal act for Pan.  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:09 pm
υcy вσηкs

User Image

I will lie awake.

User Image

Letting out a sob and taking in a box of oxygen, Lucy let herself fall on Levana, her eyes closed.
"I-I don't understand!", she whimpered, feeling more tears coming out of her eyes as she gripped onto Levana, "H-He never did something like that before... H-He m-must hate m-me!" she sobbed, feeling the urge of slapping herself for being such a wuss.

User Image

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:16 pm
Upon seeing Lucy Indala rushed forward with the twins.
"Aw, Lu." She bent down to get on her level and took her hands.
"There's no way he doesn't like you.
You guys have been together for years right? Maybe he just found a female?"

She said lightheartedly trying to cheer Lucy up.

User Image  

NarwhalTears

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:20 pm
υcy вσηкs

User Image

I will lie awake.

User Image

Lucy sobbed even louder, feeling her heart break apart.
"A-And he d-ditched me f-for her?" she whaled, unable to hold herself in hands anymore.

User Image

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:31 pm
Oh, good job Eve. Way to go.
She sighed and looked pleadingly at Nevin and Levana for help.
I'm going to need therapy after this year is over.

"No Lucy, it's not like that. I'm sure he'll be back!"
She paused for a moment thinking,
"Have you looked out on the grounds for him?"

User Image  

NarwhalTears

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:37 pm
υcy вσηкs

User Image

I will lie awake.

User Image

Lucy straightened up on her knees and rubbed her red eyes. She shook her head, letting out another sob.
"N-No." she brought her knees to her chest and rested her head on them, crying in silence.

User Image

User ImageUser Image

Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas