Ririka's Plot Thread :: Changes! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShinyObsessed

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:23 pm
I have two dawn walker girls, the first is a juve and likely to grow soon, the other is a brandy new cub. I'd like to offer the juve for general rp and the cub as a friend for Enyaka.

User Image
Nub-Nofre really adores her lovey dovey parents. She wants to be just like them when she grows up. She'll be constantly looking for her prince charming that will come and sweep her off her paws like Daddy did to Mommy. She'll be a strange combo of "head in the clouds" and very concentrated on her goals. While also being a real punk and tomboy sometimes and aware of what gender roles she can bend. She likes to tease her siblings and go out and play a lot.

Also, terrified only of insects.

User Image
In need of JRP to get her cert, but born into the pride. She's the girly girl of the family, horrified that one of her sister's goals is to be just like daddy (a warrior) and currently of the mindset that boys have cooties but if they must exist they should all be like Daddy and her older brothers.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:47 pm
ShinyObsessed

Oh, awesome!
I would be happy to have Enyaka meet the both of them.
Would you mind setting the RPs up?
I have several I need to set up already. XD

Ririka

High-functioning Hellraiser

ShinyObsessed

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:49 pm
Here's the first rp I owe you: Mafuane/Enyaka I'll add the other one as I get to it.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:49 am
Two new boys!
They will be added when I finally get a name for them. XD

User ImageUser Image

Ririka

Pink Myth

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:22 pm
for Grimshaw~

Offering~ just a play mostly since I don't know what you boys like I have to option in girls.

User Image

Vivulibui --
Very high spirited fun loving girl that has a big thing for protecting spiders. She is part of the Mbwa Mwitu. Her personality still still slightly in the works but either way the spider thing will stay.

User Image

Thulani --
Meek and quite likes to stay in the back and doesn't think she has much of a voice. She is slightly smaller the most wild dogs since she was the runt of her litter. Like Vivu she is apart of the same pack. They are polar opposite is what I planned out originally but like I said Vivu is still a work in progress.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:53 am
Ririka
User Image

I promised myself I'd not try and find any more plots until old ones are done but I can't resissssssssssssssssssst. gonk
Would you be interested in Tahirah being flung at your new crack-baby lion for some plottage? The poor girl lost her own and now I've no idea what to do with her.

User Image

Personality: Tahirah is a sweet female, very innocent of the ways of the world. Though she is not exactly naive she is the kind of girl who would do anything for another, no matter who they were which would make her vulnerable when away from family and friends. She believes everyone has goodness within them and that many are simply misunderstood or have been affected by a rough past. She adores cubs and is very gentle and understanding with them. Very few youngsters ever have cause to dislike Tahirah though she is never the best when discipline is required.

She was in the Aali but with the pride pretty much dead Im likely going to make her rogue, though I do want to find a new pride for her, she's not the kind of girl who can go it alone very easily.  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Ririka

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:36 am
Pink Myth

Sure. I don't mind Grim meeting either of them, whomever you think would get along best with him.

Grim is sort of still very pup-like.
I don't know if he will eventually grow out of it, or if that's just the way he is.
He's very loud-mouthed, rought and tumble, and rambunctious, always looking for something to keep himself occupied and entertained, and if he does not find something to do then he gets very pouty and annoyed. He also has a slight temper, but it's nothing out of control or anything.

The most important thing to note is that he is...sort of a man-whore of sort. He likes to hang around females, flirt, play around, get to know them, ect. He won't go as far as to a one-night stand, break their hearts or anything. He just really enjoys their company and playing around here and there.

Tanakako

Sure! If you want to see how things can go between them then I am fine with that. :3
If things work out then I don't have any problems with him following her in to a pride since I was hoping to get him in to one eventually anyway, so it works out.

Would you mind starting a RP?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:39 am
Not at all! I miss playing Tahirah, she's such a sweet heart.  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Pink Myth

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:04 am
Ririka

Interesting! I don't know who he'd fit best with. I might just have to throw both girls at him for maybe a fun little plot where the both crush on him. That would be fun to do. though Thula might not crush on him as hard a Vivu will. Thula mindset is already that she know she will never find love in her mate she will pick him by his show of strength and the way he cares for other instead of actual love. She's not the flirty type where Vivu would be. That leaves it open to so much drama idea plots shall have to sort them out and pick the best ones. >w<  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:03 pm
Ririka

Here you go! I hope its alright.
Rp ish here!  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Ririka

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:04 am
Pink Myth

Interesting! I don't know who he'd fit best with. I might just have to throw both girls at him for maybe a fun little plot where the both crush on him. That would be fun to do. though Thula might not crush on him as hard a Vivu will. Thula mindset is already that she know she will never find love in her mate she will pick him by his show of strength and the way he cares for other instead of actual love. She's not the flirty type where Vivu would be. That leaves it open to so much drama idea plots shall have to sort them out and pick the best ones. >w<

Sure! If you want him to RP with both of them and see what happens then I am game for that!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:13 am
Awesome I'll get the rp started sometime tonight.  

Pink Myth

Pink Myth

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:09 am
Ririka

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22305039

*cough* I put the two together this will be interesting I've been wanting to play them together thought what the hell.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:19 pm
*looks around*  

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:36 pm
Do you need a joining Rp for your navi boy (white with purple heart stripes)?  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff