Agito's Corner Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:22 pm
haha yeah it reminded me of you G lol. but thats so cool, i gotta read it somehow xp  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:03 am
oh man this looks sick xd makes me wish i knew Japanese lol

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A Japanese company Hero's will be releasing a new seinen manga (manga targeting 20+ year old male audiences) called Monthly Hero's on October 25th with Tsuburaya's famous tokusatsu hero gracing on its pages.

A new Ultraman manga by Eiichi Shimizu and Tomohiro Shimoguchi, who both worked on Linebarrels of Iron anime will be launched with the magazine.

To celebrate the new series, a Ultraman Begins 2011 Aratana Tatakai no Hajimari doujinshi (self-published magazine/book) will be produced for sale at Comic Market at the Tokyo Big Sight convention center next month. People can get it by donating at least 500 yen to the Ultraman Foundation.

In addition, The book will have an interview and an illustration by Shimizu and Shimoguchi, as well as illustrations from Kazuo Umezu (Drifting Classroom), Takashi Okazaki (Afro Samurai), Taku Kitazaki (Angel Cop), designer/model maker Yasushi Nirasawa (Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust), Sin'Ichi Hiromoto (Hells Angels), and Tohru Fujisawa (GTO). The doujinshi will also have written contributions by Ultraman novel author Minato Shukawa, Ultraman director Takeshi Yagi, author Hiroshi Yamamoto, essayist Tsunehiro Uno, and an interview with Ultraman scriptwriter Shozo Uehara.

Source: Comic Natalie via Anime News Network  

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:32 am
this is my own Advent Deck i made for my Kamen Rider Kyoki =P which all i really did was slap a skull on the Scissor's deck lol the claws on top are suppose to be horns, and the legs on the bottom is the Chest bone.

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:18 pm
I notice something there really isn't really Kamen Riders with facial hair  

Kamen Rider G
Captain

Angelic Knight

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:36 pm
i know right? at least we have Birth mrgreen but other than that, they all have clean face's  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:23 pm
Habitaki from the Hibiki movie had some but yeah I just noticed that too.

inui takumi
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Rogue

Kamen Rider G
Captain

Angelic Knight

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:38 am
yea and if there is they aren't the main rider  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:20 pm
I think its because most of the actors they get to play the lead rolls are still pretty young, like 18 or 19. I'm 22 and i cant even connect the hair from my lip to my chin stare so i dont even try anymore lol  

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

Kiriyama Ren

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:34 pm
I think part of it has to do with them being young and attractive. I think it helps with their ratings a bit. since, I've heard tell that mothers will watch the show with their sons. That, and Asians often have issues with growing facial hair in ways that connect aside from goatees until a little later in life.

(I am also Asian but that's not exactly important about this)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:03 pm
also true for native american too  

Kamen Rider G
Captain

Angelic Knight

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:01 pm
yeah thats also part of it, if they have attractive actors, the moms would watch with their kids, and more likely buy them the toys. It brings in a wider audiance. kinda like how girls love any band with an attractive singer xp lol

(yeah i agree with G, i'm half Native american and half latino. so i cant grow facial hair right, but my brother could xp )  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:13 pm
:Battle Of The Beasts:
User Image

101 posts xd

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:06 pm
:The Lord OF light:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:47 am
ah, SIC designs.
I'm still not completely behind the SIC designs. I love the details that they add. everything feels gritty and more like something that would be real and less idealized. And yet, I guess it's about how they're designed more monsterous.  

Kiriyama Ren

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:13 pm
yeah for me it all depends on the rider i guess. sometime i do feel like the S.I.C designs they go with are little much (kinda like the Black RX S.I.C) but other times i feel like they hit it right on the spot with some of the releases they come out with. like den-o and Agito.

Kamen Rider heroes of the world

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff