Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
Once A Turk (BC) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BC RPs?
  YEAH!!
  I guess....
  I'm not really interested...
View Results

savanacat

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 9:34 am
Dahry brightened as Saerrena replied, they could safely talk about work. After all, that was all Dahry really knew much about. She listened to Saerrena's explanation of the work before them and realised that much of the work she herself had done was undoubtedly connected with both her father's work and Saerrena's.. She excitedly returned, "My work with Jenovah cells is in preperation for yours, and then my father's uses your work, I've read it in his files, it's a chain! See, look at the processess I've been working on, and the formulas that I'm working with!!" She was very excited about her work and was astonished at the new pattern she saw now that she knew Saerrena's work.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 12:26 pm
Ed sat in a tree and picked at her claw-blades. She noticed some fights uprising in the distance. She slowly formed a fireball and held it above her head.  

Edward Lecter

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 12:27 pm
Edward Lecter
Ed sat in a tree and picked at her claw-blades. She noticed some fights uprising in the distance. She slowly formed a fireball and held it above her head.
((Wait... what fights?? neutral ))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 12:33 pm
Ermak Lorde
Edward Lecter

((dunno. just assumed. sweatdrop ))

Ed peered at her fireball, watching the green-ble flames swirl in an iridesent glow.  

Edward Lecter

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 12:39 pm
Edward Lecter
Ermak Lorde
Edward Lecter

((dunno. just assumed. sweatdrop ))

Ed peered at her fireball, watching the green-ble flames swirl in an iridesent glow.
((Okay... well read a little bit next time,... actually it's just a buncha people walkin around looking for a restraunt. sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 12:41 pm
Ermak Lorde
Edward Lecter
( ya eitherway you wanna contiue the rpg if that's okay?)  

-Literate plot bunny-

Blessed Bookworm

10,650 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Edward Lecter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 12:44 pm
((Sorry I interupted your RP. >x< ))

Ed led her fireball go out and looked around. She hopped out of the dree and walked towards a building.
"Is this the restaurant they were talking about?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 12:48 pm
Edward Lecter
((Sorry I interupted your RP. >x< ))

Ed led her fireball go out and looked around. She hopped out of the dree and walked towards a building.
"Is this the restaurant they were talking about?"
(It's okay)  

-Literate plot bunny-

Blessed Bookworm

10,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 12:48 pm
rila_chan
Ermak Lorde
Vaizel turned, "I have no problems with it." He informed Fenrir and Garm, pertaining to their restraunt choice. But then, he would never dream of refuting their decision. He wasn't particularly sure he would like or dislike the boasted cuisine. But he'd never let the twins know if he didn't. It was unprofessional! His gaze traveled to Meru at her tenative question, and he stood a little taller and straighter (at his own significant 6"1' height) before answering. "Yes, we are Turks. But it's only a ruitine visit." He explained with a proud smile.
"okay just wondering Mr.....ummmmm what are you're names anyway?" she asked she'd already told them her name

(( I was kinda waiting for Eskevar to post... but I guess I can keep going. Eskevar gets to describe the restraunt tho twisted ))

Vaizel blinked once "Oh! Forgive my rudeness! My Name is Vaizel Dammer... TUEFEL!! Vaizel Tuefel!! These two men are my superiors Fe.... er... " He paused, he had just verbally backed himself into a corner... uh... Ge.... Genrim and Fall??" He almost whimpered,... "No it's Fergi and Gulk... uh..... Maybe..." He glanced sheepishly at the twins, "Maybe you should introduce yourselves." He added, abashed.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 12:55 pm
Ermak Lorde
rila_chan
Ermak Lorde
Vaizel turned, "I have no problems with it." He informed Fenrir and Garm, pertaining to their restraunt choice. But then, he would never dream of refuting their decision. He wasn't particularly sure he would like or dislike the boasted cuisine. But he'd never let the twins know if he didn't. It was unprofessional! His gaze traveled to Meru at her tenative question, and he stood a little taller and straighter (at his own significant 6"1' height) before answering. "Yes, we are Turks. But it's only a ruitine visit." He explained with a proud smile.
"okay just wondering Mr.....ummmmm what are you're names anyway?" she asked she'd already told them her name

(( I was kinda waiting for Eskevar to post... but I guess I can keep going. Eskevar gets to describe the restraunt tho twisted ))

Vaizel blinked once "Oh! Forgive my rudeness! My Name is Vaizel Dammer... TUEFEL!! Vaizel Tuefel!! These two men are my superiors Fe.... er... " He paused, he had just verbally backed himself into a corner... uh... Ge.... Genrim and Fall??" He almost whimpered,... "No it's Fergi and Gulk... uh..... Maybe..." He glanced sheepishly at the twins, "Maybe you should introduce yourselves." He added, abashed.
(okay)
Meru sweatdropped a bit "Ummmm okay nice to meet ya vaizel" she said then she deciced to change the subject a bit while waiting for the twins to introdence themselfs "Hey you wanna hear a rumer about this place" she asked vazel with a grinn  

-Literate plot bunny-

Blessed Bookworm

10,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Edward Lecter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 1:22 pm
Ed attempted to walk through the door, but some things just aren't that easy.
She struggled with the door, trying to push it in, when she noticed a sign that said 'pull'.
She scowled at the door. "Loser..." She swung the door open and walked inside.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 6:20 pm
Saerenna allowed herself to give Dahry a small smile at her excitement. "I do see...." She replied, then decided to ask something of Hojo's daughter. "Hey, I wonder if you could clear something up for me. I've been wondering about this small bit," She pointed to a rather complicated formula in her notebook, "Is that really how large the random factor is in JENOVA cells? I mean... it seems so unstable. Is it really safe to work with it?" She asked somewhat hesitantly, actually voicing one of her fears. She had always been wary that maybe the things they worked on would either become too stong and crazy, and then break out and cause destruction. Or...as Hojo had been hinting at lately, using it in large amounts in people...so much that they might even die or ruin the rest of their possible lives. She shook her head self-conciously. This wasn't the time or place to question her work. She needed this job, and she was good at it, so there was no use in complaining. "Nevermind," she told Dahry aloud, and then asked one more thing, "Do you know when or where we're getting the new specimens?"  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Eskevar Fire Cross

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 11:12 am
((phew, sorry about my lack of post))

The resturant the three entered was quaint and slightly dim. The walls were of a dark wood chinked together like a log cabin. In one corner stood an impressive fireplace constructed with smooth river stones, mercifully the grate was cold. On the walls the various paraphanaila that one would expect to see in an icicle home adorned the walls, from snow shoes to the skins of wolves and white bears. The resturant was not full but neither was it empty. The patrons had the feeling of regulars lounging at tables and booths (constructed of barrels and giant spools for a rough country feel) talking quietly.

The twins instantly lit up. " Reminds me of home," commented Garm.

" Ya... were just missing the elk head." A bright eyes serving girl greeted them and ascertained the number of their party. She looked at the wolves with a disapproving light in her eyes, but since the party was obviously ShinRa and mostly Turks she did not comment on the beasts. As she led them towards the back of the resturant towards a quiet booth (with the dubious adornment of a wolf's head displayed above the table) Fenrir and Garm noted Vaizel's attempt at introductions. They schooled their features masterfully before turning.

" I think you are doing a capital job," Fenrir said, directed to Vaizel, with a sincere look in his grey eyes. " You really ought to have been in public relations."

Garm, deciding to rescue his poor subordinate put in, " I'm Garm, like the wolf in mythology, my brother is Fenrir, like the wolf of sin."

The waitress waited until he had finished speaking to announce," Here is your table, I'll be back in just a momment to get your drink orders." She handed around menus before disappearing to the front.

"Rumor you said?" Fenrir asked as he slid onto the bench.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 12:03 pm
(It's okay)
Meru looked at them a bit "Must be from the north contenut" she thought to herself and sat down also and looked at Fenrir a bit "Well I heard that the top solider you know......sephiroth was achallely the one who compeltry burned down this town during an investion of the monsters in the aera something about him going compelty insane Imagine a top rank solider like him going something like that if you ask me it's sorta creepy" she said queitly making sure noone elese was hearing her expect the group then went back looking at the menu's  

-Literate plot bunny-

Blessed Bookworm

10,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Misander

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 9:21 pm
Shinrei cursed himself mentally, he should have fled when given the chance, but he'd been so immersed in reading the treasure trove of research information secreted down here that he had ignored the approaching scientists. He listened to the two young women discussing their research as they checked on the two men imprisoned in the glass chambers. He was perched in the rafters on the ceiling, holding as still as possible. He knew that if he made a single movement it was likely the corroded wood below him would at the very least release a significant amount of dust and termites that would fall among the two below him. As well the braces were far too rickety already caused by his initial landing amongst them, the slightest twitch was liable to make the supports groan in protest.  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff