Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dolphin Mania v2

Back to Guilds

Always at the leading edge of Booty Grab! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Dolphin Mania, Panda, Penguin, Rick James 

Reply Dolphin Mania v2
DMv2 has some ideas! How do you feel about them? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ll P W E E P ll

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:44 pm
We don't...clean up the threads? Make a new topic in the main forum if you want to chat about something. I don't want to make one thread for chatting if we can have the whole front forum.

I don't particularly want to do a holiday event thing because not everyone celebrates holidays and it only happens now and then, every couple months. I want a few constant contents, with some things on the side. Something happening at all times.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:56 pm
Quote:
I understand you have to think about every prospect of everyone's ideas,so a guild chat wouldn't be something you think anyone would be interested in. It's more fun and alot easier than you'd think.
Ah yes,at first i never understood guild cleaning but soon i learned why so many captains were obsessed with cleaning out old threads & such. Because too many pages of so many threads tends to make it look a bit..junky. But i guess i can understand why its not so needed now in this guild.
Not everyone celebrates but most gaians do..

Have a great day :]

Moxcella

6,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Hygienic 200

ll P W E E P ll

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:07 pm
I don't celebrate a lot of holidays, so it would feel rather uncomfortable for me to host or take part in something I don't believe in. I don't celebrate Christmas, Easter, and most religious based holidays. :/  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:48 pm
Back
so have we gotten anymore good ideas mrgreen  

I Be Incognito

1,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

ll P W E E P ll

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:51 pm
XxSingle Emo KidxX
i say ecourage ppl to come fight for what we want if this dosnt work lets hak them! biggrin twisted twisted cool scream scream scream scream scream scream

...what? neutral  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:24 pm
Lol you need gregs permission XD his driver license looks weird o_O anyway! Other then my random comment ( and yes i have seen his driver license epic voice a.k.a his room mate showed it ) Those things seem like an amazingly awesome idea i would try to make an idea but i would get banned .... long story lets just say im not the most......mature and.....nicest person arouns 0_0 but good luck! Yeah please dont pay attention to the comments about epic voice and es its from chat you would have had to be there to understand it fully ... epic voice = <3
But yeah im only good at writting so unless yall want like a writting contest..... then yeah i cant help XD im a weird poet chicka who makes tek teks *points to avi* my tek tek but like yeah...i dont know what else to write...sorry its so long idk how to disable friends thing  

death5907

JoyRose

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:50 pm
I'm just a little confused. Are we expected to just start whatever our ideas were, or will there be a "OK go do it now" message?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:16 pm
JoyRose
I'm just a little confused. Are we expected to just start whatever our ideas were, or will there be a "OK go do it now" message?

this is the brainstorming phase. if you wish to move forward with your idea, pm one of us about it, and we will tell you if you can go ahead with it.  

The Defective Detective
Vice Captain

Podium
Crew

Lonely Man-Lover

13,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:46 pm
So.. I'm still grounded. I can't do alot on my iPod and there's no way I can earn gold to give out without flash player. I'll get to work on the tektek thing as soon as I can, but I've no idea when it will be. ):  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:00 pm
HELLO  

chinov3

Friendly Millionaire

King Awesomolocity
Crew

Cheery Scrooge

13,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:01 am
ll P W E E P ll
King Awesomolocity
I just...don't have much time for the guild anymore. Though, if more people were active I might force myself to make more time...but... sweatdrop

Don't force yourself dear. I'm not making people be active. If you get time to stop by, we'll welcome you 3nodding

It's just that the guild kinda bores me now. :/

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:11 am
Sacred Flowers
JoyRose

this is the brainstorming phase. if you wish to move forward with your idea, pm one of us about it, and we will tell you if you can go ahead with it.

np - just didn't want to be the one holding up the show.  

JoyRose

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

itachi2329

8,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:03 pm
May i bring back up the get active forum? The basic objective is to get points by being active  
Dolphin Mania v2

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff