Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Raccon City incident. ~Past~ ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:19 pm
"ok so now all i need to do is steal a generator maybe the guard towers generator drag it here and then i can solder the pieces of metal together." Says George. "besides in that case if sumone goes insane and tries to escape through the gates they woulnt open." says George. "or better yet if i wanted and i fixed the copter and wanted to be a jerk i could open the gate and leave the prisoners here to die." says George Jokingly User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:47 pm
User Image

"Don't we may need this prison if we come back to LA any time in the future." Sarah said looking up at the bright sunlight.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:53 pm
"Starvation for the average human takes 2 weeks id say the zombies can last a month without food." "And thats being frank if i want to be generous they could last 2 month's without food." "And in that case were gonna need ammo when and if we come back the virus will take the old sick and wounded." "its becoming airborne." Says George looking at his wounded leg. "i might as well check the damage." Says George pulling his pant leg up to where he was shot and seeing a bullet casing drop from his pant leg. "ok then maybe im healing faster to or the bullet dislodged itself from my leg." User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:00 pm
User Image

Sarah looked at the wound. She glanced up at him then bent down lower, she took her finger and poked the wound softly. She got blood on her finger, she didn't need to sniff it to know.
"Yep, healing alot faster. That's the infection at its work. It's scent is still faint in you but the smell will get stronger. But eventually the zombies will be less attracted to you too."

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:08 pm
"Aww but getting eaten alive was on my to do list." Says George laughing. "ill just have to cross it off." Said George as he put his pant leg down. " You know its better to nap inside the Copter then in the prison the copter locks from the inside and has an air conditioner and a room with a bed" "plus i can make a motion sensor turret out of a video camera a red laser light and a light machine gun." "the helicopter has all of those items." says George speaking nerd in a jumble of words. User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:19 pm
User Image

Sarah smiled wide and sighed with relief. "Yes!" she said "Yes, a nap sounds perfect right now." she said " I don't even know how long it's been sense i've actually slept."

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:23 pm
"longer that itd been since you showered last. is my guess." "so you go rest ill fix this hole and then a few others and then maybe ill try to sleep myself." Says George. "oh um i threw the body in the room over the wall but theres a blood stain on the floor ignore it ill clean it up later." Says George as he begins to melt the wire to the scrap metal to the helicopter. User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:40 pm
User Image

Sarah nodded and climbed into the helicopter, finding the bed he spoke of and layed down. Within minutes she was in a deep sleep.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:57 pm
George finished putting ten pieces of scrap over ten bullets holes."Good enough Said George Climbing into the helicopter and sliding the doors to each side shut and locking them for Safety "to the bed room." said George silently. He opened the door to the bed room and locked it behind him. Then he grabbed the side of the upper bunk and pulled himself up and went to sleep. User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:22 pm
User Image

Sarah slept calmly for the first part of her nap. Then she started to toss and turn. She felt as if she couldn't wake up. Old memories flooding into her brain, it was liek a nightmare.
Infact it was. Reliving a real nightmare. She dreampt of the night she was nearly killed. She started to mumble, then it got louder with more fear and anxioty in her voice. "No...no please stop!" she kept saying.
Tears started to run down her face, "No...please no!"
As the man in her dream got closer, her wound gushing blood, his eys showed no remorse. She tripped over somthing in the darkness and fell backwards. He got closer and closer, hand around her neck. "Please!" she choked out, another stab of pain. Suddenly she bolted against it. He arms grabbing, she felt somthing sharp cut into her hand. The knife. She tried to turn it around without dropping. Her breathe slowly slipping away. She thrusted her arms at him, they were flailing, suddenlt, the grip on her ceased to tighten. And hands went limp and the body fell to the floor ontop of her. Tears runnng down her face, she began to feel her breathe still slip away from her.
Sarah turned again, but her movements slowed and she fell right off the bed in the helicopter. She stopped moving much. She was silently crying, she rolled to her side and curled up.
Her reliving nightmare was over. But the pain and sorrow still hurt her.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:35 pm
George rolled off the higher bunk and landed head first "oww" "oh s**t i landed on you im sorry." said George User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:45 pm
User Image

Sarah groaned and sniffled. She pushed him off of her. But as gently as she could, but her sorrow might have made it harder.
"S'ok." she said then stopped to breathe, whiping her eyes. She moved her hand over her scar. It almost felt as if it still hurt. She sat on her knees and tried to hold her emotion in.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:07 pm
"id offer you a hug but im not exactly cuddly." "my mom used to say im as cuddly as a cactus covered in napalm and set ablaze." Says George. User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:28 pm
User Image

Sarah chuckled a little bit and whiped her eyes. "Well then a flaming cactus is all i got." she said, her eyes still watery from the tears and pain.
Sarah got another flash of memory and hugged George's arm, not wanting the memories to come back. "Well she was wrong. You're actually quite cuddly" she said with a small laugh. Though her voice cracked when she'd spoke. She pulled away from his arm after a few seconds and whiped her eyes again. She pulled her shirt up slightly to look at the scar, her fingers traced over it. She sighed, it was light she'd just gotten it. It seemed to loose its fade when she'd remembered what happened. Like it happened all over again.
"Damn him... Heck, damn me for loving him!" she said to herself and put her hands to her face and whiped her eyes aagain. She sniffled.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:48 pm
"im sorry i cant help you with your problem but if you ever need someone to talk to or someone to hug tell me." Says George standing up and scratching his back before taking his shirt off and rubbing his stomach and searching the room for more clothes. "need to find sum clothes." Said George looking through the wall covered in pull out drawers. "Girls clothes girls underwear ah shirts tank tops guys shirts black with a gray skull on it" Says George looking for clothes and then putting the black shirt on. "there we go." User Image  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff