Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Desert ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:19 pm
"if thats the situation then i think all of us can fit." said George. "oh Zandre the Oil rigs Driveable still." Said George before cranking the motor for the buggy he had sat in before. "ok people in or out choices are yours." Said George checking for a emergency brake. User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:51 pm
User ImageKurama tucked himself in tight into one of the buggy's
"I'll try and warn anyone if i smell something. My ears are still repairing themselves." he said crouched up.  

reality is too cruel
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

sweet lil Mint

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:19 pm
mizu groaned then sat up quick with a yell of fear. "mother!!......." mizu paused and looked around "wh-where am i?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:35 pm
User Image
Sarah heard the man they'd found start to stir and wake up. She walked over to him and kneeled down to his level. "Good, you're alive." she said with a smile.
Sarah looked around blankly at the desert "Well clearly we are in Alaska! no, we are in the desert. Obviously, in Navada i think."Sarah said trying to make a joke about it. "Rebecca found you and we rought you ack with us, you are a it dehydrated and i'm not sure if you have any ofther enjuries." she said and grabbed what was left of a water bottle she had. "Here." she said giving a warm smile then, she pulled her gun out and cocked it, and checked her ammo. She reloaded.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:35 pm
User Image
"Its alright your safe now. Lay back down your hurt." I pushed him softly back down as I gave him more water. I turned to the others and shook my head.
"All of you need to calm down. I can pull my weight and this guy if that's the problem but you need to stop fighting. If this is how all of you guys talk then there is no point in traveling togther if you're turning on each other. Sounds no different then Umbrella killing off one another. If you want I can take him and leave I don't mind staying behind helping someone who needs help." I couldn't stand the sound of fighting as I picked the stranger up and go out of the buggy.
"If you are all going to fight and don't get along, you all will die by killing each other." The Veronica Virus was awakening but I supressed it by calming down as I laid the starnger down on my S.T.A.R.S's vest and gave him more water.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:58 pm
User Image
Sarah stood and aimed her gun, looking around the desert for any signs of zombies or crows and what-not. The sun beat down hard. She looked at Rebecca "You're right. But i guess if you havn't heard, Zandre has his reasons for acting like Umbrella, you pick things up when you work there." she muttered.
Sarah stretched her arms, she was sore from the constant fighting, injeries and all that stuff. It takes a toll on your body even if you're infected. It just takes longer or holds it off. "So...what's-your-name...who are you? I'm Sarah by the way." she said looking at the man.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

sweet lil Mint

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:05 pm
"i-im mizu" said the boy trying to get his head straight.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:19 pm
User Image
Sarah smiled at Mizu. "Ok, good." she said, she popped her ack and looked up at the sun. She turned to rebecca "S.T.A.R.S? were is the rest of S.T.A.R.S? i havn't heard much about them after the incedent in Raccoon City." she says, she taked out her knife and tosses it in the air, it spins and she catches it by the hilt.She does this over and over again, the blade cut her a it once, but it quickly healed.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:22 pm
User Image
"Picking up crap from Umbrella means nothing. Working for them means nothing he has no excuse beside being infected which I know he is. He needs to controll his temper." I looked at the stranger and smiled.
"Nice to meet you Mizu. My name is Rebecca Chambers. How are you feeling?" I looked at Sarah and then backed at Mizu.
"I'm the only survivor left of the Bravo Team while Jill and Chris are out stopping Umbrella. I haven't had much contact with them."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:30 pm
User Image
Sarah nodded "I thought so. But Umbrella has some really high securety, but i broke in easily though. But i think Wesker proly updated his securety sense then...which was a few months ago atleast." she says. "He's been experimenting with the viruses also, created some dog thing that drips blood that's highly curosive."

((ooh and i was plannin on playin Chris or Jill later on lol xD Chris is awsome!))  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

sweet lil Mint

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:31 pm
mizu gripped his bat and hocky stick "my mother....and my family" (im gonna change mizu to a ten year old)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:35 pm
User Image
Sarah kneeled down to the boy's level. "I'm sorry, i'm betting they're dead. And i'm sorry for that if, in fact it is true. But we are here to help you now." she says with a warm smile.
((ok sure ^^ i made up my mind! i'll play chris later on! mrgreen Jill can e played y whoever wants to ^^))  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

sweet lil Mint

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:37 pm
mizu's face lit with tears "...n-no! mommy cant be dead...she said she'd always protect me..." mizu bursts into tears holding his face  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:40 pm
User Image
Sarah moved his hands from his face and whiped his tears. "It's alright. I'm sure she could e out there somewhere. My parents are dead, so i just thought...well i shouldn't of assumed anything." she said with a warm smiled. "We will protect you from now on ok?I know i'm not your mommy, but i can help keep you alive and healthy. Ok? Now please don't cry anymore." she says and stroked his hair back like a small child. "Shh...don't cry."  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:42 pm
((GOING TO BED NOW!~ so plz dn't leave me far behind. if you do...plz godmod a it and PM me to tell me where we are, and if it's a fight, just pretend she got hurt or knocked out or somthing, idk, do that if you need to...GOODNIGHT! mrgreen ))  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff