Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Forbidden Forest Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:35 pm
User Image
Professor Anyanka Swan

She raised her finger to her mouth. "Be quiet Ammar. This wound is pretty serious. You should not try to stand." She looked over her shoulder at Linda. "Isis is nearby. Please fetch her. Her expertise is needed for this."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:38 pm
Indala had expected something, but the crack that shattered the tension in the air made her jump.
Thankfully she had had her wits about her to remain silent.
She clung to Will as she watched the centaur before her as he fought to release the trap from his leg, blood splattered on the ground;
the metallic smell mixing with that of burnt autumn.
As the red-headed professor released the centaur from the trap she let it out a breath she had been holding unconsciously.

The wound that was revealed to them was grotesque.

User Image  

NarwhalTears

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:51 pm
User Image Evelyn gasped aloud and her eyes grew wide as she watched the massive beast stumble to the ground in pain. She lurched forward, unsure of what to do, and unsure of what the centaur would let her do. She watched as Professor Swan bravely took the trap off of his severly injured leg. She stepped forward, standing just behind Anya. "Please, Ammar. We are only trying to help. Our Head Nurse is on hand and she will be able to heal this wound properly."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:56 pm
User Image
((sorry! I had to get home and I smelt so a shower was in order xp ))

Isis jumped when the trap went off. She knew Eleanor placed traps out here often but never had she seen one in work. Now she was going to have to talk to her about that. Not caring that Ammar was protesting, Isis hurried over. "I need you to hold still other wise I can't see what damange has been done. It's not every day I have a centaur as a patient, I need to see what I'm doing." Isis said in the same kind but firm tone she always used with her patients.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Kakatary

Liberal Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:57 pm
User ImageThere are things that not even I wish to remember…

Linda Bella

User Image

"Just remember," Linda noted softly, "never touch a centaur," the Headmistress watched from where she stood, making brief eye contact with the centaur.

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

…My past is littered with broken memories.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:02 pm
William RadcliffeUser Image

Will patted Indala when she clung to him and smirked to himself. He was happy to have her this close to him. Her smell was wafting into his nose, and it overpowered the smell of blood joining the smell of autumn in the air.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:03 pm
User Image
~Second Year~

Dante had wanted to go for a walk after his talk with Charon. He needed to clear his mind. Lots of sounds came to him as he neared the forest. It seemed strange for so many people to be gathered out in the forest at once. Curious he crept closer, hiding behind a large tree and peaked around. A centaur, a creature he had heard of but never seen. He wouldn't deny that he was a bit in awe at the sight. The creature seemed heavily disturbed and he wondered what had it so bothered. There were enough faculty around that if anything were to happen most would be safe so he decided to stay a bit longer, despite the danger it presented. It made him laugh a bit as he watched the nurse attempt to heal it.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:15 pm
User Image

Once she got a good look at the wound, being careful not to touch him like the Headmistress said, Isis looked up at Amar. "This won't hurt a bit. I promise." She said a small reassuring smile. Pulling her wand out, careful not to startle him as she stood, Isis waved it in a small swirl ending with it pointing at the wound. Without a sound from her lips a small white light shot out enfolding over the wound. In seconds the blood receeded, the bone healed, muscle reknitted and fleash covered the gashes. Looking at it you couldn't tell it was there. "There we go. Trying standing on it but be careful about it."

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:20 pm
((I will finish this tomorrow, look for my posts. I have to rest because I am sick D: ))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:25 pm
((That works need to go too. I'll update when I get off work, sorry if I hold anyone up! Night!)0  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:31 pm
[[ See y'all tomorrow. xd ]]  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:40 pm
(( I will be on late..hopefully, am moving tomorrow))  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

NarwhalTears

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:20 pm
((Good night everyone ^^ <3))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:56 pm
User Image

Ammar
”Nature should never be forgot”

Ammar stood up hesitantly, feeling his body react to the new ankle. He did not fall. Nor did he sway or topple. In fact, he even tried walking on the hoof, then he pranced and galloped in a circle.

The centaur stared at the women who stood before him, baffled at their ability. How could father not mention the truth that these beings knew good? All his life, Ammar had grown up being taught to hate them. The Shadow that had fallen on the forest had been the final breaking point for his people. But they - especially he - did not expect such kindness, "You are... kind," Ammar gently walked up to the group, careful of where he stepped, "But you are not safe,"

Ammar looked up at the stars, "You have earned my trust and so, I shall have you earn mine.

"The stars foresee many dark events which will befall your school. From what I can read, there shall be at least seven events. Maybe tomorrow, maybe a year, but they have been destined by the planets, the universe, to happen.

The first... a child will cry out in the dark, and no one will be there to find her. She will be lost, taken, alone. The stars say it is an enemy of the family that will hold this poor soul.

The second tells of the mind of a student that has already begun to lose itself.

Third," Ammar turned his head into a slightly different direction of the sky, "the third sign presents itself as an ancient chest. I cannot understand its purpose, but I can see that it possess great harm.

The fourth breeds a horrible fate. I cannot pinpoint its definite trigger, but I can see that there will be two boys that will become dark as midnight. Together, they will spring the fifth sign, which shows monsters I cannot recognize rising from unknown waters.

The sixth sign shows two men rising to their fathers' taunts," Ammar hesitated and shuddered as his eyes followed the trail of stars, "And the stars do not show me the details of the seventh sign,"

The centaur glanced back down at the group, searching their faces for some sort of reaction.

”It is resilient and determined to win”

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:04 am
User Image Evelyn tightened her grip on her wand, which was no longer hidden beneath her emerald cloak. The reaction was not directed at the beast who stood bravely before them, pouring out every detail of the darkness that was destined to burden Hogwarts, in what she hoped, would not be in the near future.

Her shoulders became sluggish as she raised her head towards the sky; the same sky who this mighty protector claimed to have heard this devastating news from. Her mind couldn't process why they were still standing there, merely waiting for these events to unfold. They needed to act, and to act now.

Eve's wide eyes moved from face to face, taking in each separate reaction. She stepped forward, the words spilling out of her mouth faster than she could control. "What is our first move?" She asked in loud, firm voice, the distress of her pounding heart clearly displayed on the plains of her weary face. "Surely we are not expected to merely sit here. We must act! And act soon!" The professor's heavy eyes fell to the ground of the forest floor. It seemed like such a good plan, but she had no idea where to begin. She was grateful for the centaurs gift of a warning, but it was all too vague. "Ammar, we are grateful for you trust, and for your word of warning. Is there no other information you can provide us with? Please..." Evelyn pleaded, knowing they would need more information before moving the first pawn.

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff