Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
LA Prison ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:26 pm
User Image
Sarah's eye twitched with annoyance. She closed them then opened them, she was angry "How much did he give me then?!" she muttered to herself. "God, if pain hurts twice as much, how can i fight like i do?" she muttered to herself again. Slightly angry at Kurama. "Great...just great...i hope he only gave me a little..."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:51 pm
"Can you guess about how much he gave you? If it was more than a pint, it will start to affect you, we're sure of that. But if it was less...it will only affect you for so long before your own blood overpowers its affects, and you'll return to normal, completely vulnerable to the powers of sedatives, like this boy here." the male nurse said as he helped the doctor out with the surgery.  

reality is too cruel
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:06 pm
User Image
"I don't know how much he gave me. I passed out from what Matt gave me that tranquilizer sedative thing. And i remember hearing a fading gunshot, then there was a bunch of blood and some shattered bone in my mouth and i was awake." Sarah explains. "But hell, if that woke me up i'm glad i didn't get kidnapped by Matt and taken to Wesker and Umbrella, That'd be my worst nightmare to be tested on like they do over at teh Hive."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:29 pm
"It's unfortunate people test on other people. But that's how some people are, some it's for research others its for fun, and others its to try and save their life. If i could choose of the three, i'd always go for to save their life." the doctor said. "I'm sorry there are people like you and Kurama out there who had no choice in the matter as you were stuck getting tested on, but for the wrong reasons."  

reality is too cruel
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:35 pm
User Image
"Yeah...but hey, i'm alot stronger now. And if i still had troubles like i did befor ethe world ended. Hell, i'd be dead by now." Sarah said and she ran her fingers through her short black hair, pushing some stray hairs out of her line of vision.
"Well it's good you choose the good answer. I don't know what it is. But the infection sure has changed be emotionaly." Sarah admits. She felt as if she was in a confession booth at a church. "I'm a complete pshycopath now...or phsycociopath...or what ever it's called." She said. "I would never enjoy killing or,...or watching people die. But now i do...." she put her hand to her face and let out a deep sigh. "I'll shut up now."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:07 pm
lasean was breathing steadly as he slept he had a nightmare about his mother again.  

R a M

reality is too cruel
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:08 pm
"Sure the experiments might be beneficial in the end, but sometimes..." the doctor began as she finished repairing the damaged lung working on stitching up the rest of the kid.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:15 pm
User Image
Sarah sighed."I know. Other times, they're just failures." Sarah opened her eyes to watch them work.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

reality is too cruel
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:12 pm
The doctor sighed turning from their work for just a moment..."Failures aren't the only problem experimentation can cause." The doctor then turned her eyes back onto the kid as she begin to stitch up torn tissue. Then without turning back to you, the doctor added, "Kurama is just one example of what I mean."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:36 pm
User Image
Sarah was lost for a second "Wait, what do you mean?" she asked. Sitting up straighter.Thought sarah had a feeling that he wouldn't answer her question.
She let out a deep sigh and looked around the room. "So are there any survivors here? " she asked, but only kurama found this place for the smell normal humans pribibly couldn't find it. Or die trying.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

reality is too cruel
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:01 pm
"There aren't many left. Most who did find this place did it by accident...and some of them ...who did...weren't ...able to be saved. That's why even though this is an underground hospital, we have weapons hidden...for the staff's safety."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:09 pm
User Image
Sarah nodded "I understand. They were infected, they turned into zombies. You killed them." She said and leaned her head back against the wall her chair leaned against.
"Good thing i havn't turned."

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

reality is too cruel
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:15 pm
"Yes, it'd be a shame if someone as strong-willed as yourself had to be killed because you turned. It was bad enough we had to kill half a dozen of our own doctors because they turned due to the patients they were treating." the male nurse says.
"So do take care, and take care of Kurama for us will you? We can't always be there for him since we live here, but maybe you can, at least for now..." the doctor says, having a soft spot for anyone who is experimented on.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:46 pm
User Image
"How nice of you to say so, but strong-willed isn't my word of choice..." she said then sighed "I'll do my best to not let him die, alright?"

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

reality is too cruel
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:55 pm
"Heh, well that's all I can ask for." the doctor said before finishing the final stitches on that side of the boy, before gently flipping him over to work on the other side of the hole.
"You've always had a soft thing for those who were forced into experimentation, haven't you?" the male nurse said.
"J-just finish your work..." the doctor said beginning to blush red.  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff