Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
*wiggles* Let's Play? v.2 (U/C) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:31 pm
Id love Pirato Rp with Amari! Hes currently meeting Cortez and is oh so awkward round cubs  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:50 pm
Thank you chi! I've always felt that the juve stage was the leopards "awkward phase". xD *tagged you btw*

And yes! Much yes! Rp with Pirato, show off those trinkets and pretty feathers! Do you prefer AIM or guild?  

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:09 pm
*bumps up*

All tagged I think. Let me know if I'm mistaken.

*needs to start a family rp with Kali*  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:22 am
I can offer RP for Cyprian once I reply to our other RP xD;
-such a failure-
I'll try to do that when I get home xD;

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:14 am
So, I was wondering if you'd like me to start up the RP we'd talked about between Vaako and Jak where she gets cubnapped?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:43 am
Yes and yes!

Cyprian is very much underplayed (I need to get a good feel for him) and Jak's plot is awesome. xD  

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:03 am
Awesome! I noticed the front page has been changed to reflect a preference for AIM RP?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:24 pm
I prefer AIM yeah but both work for me. ^^

If we're going to have the kidnapper in the rp as well, maybe guild would work better though...  

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

hibi-tea

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:42 pm
We may have a snag in our plans with Mozghan and Gubari :'T. I did not know that his sister, Zarha, was going to be Mozghan's Daddy's Beybanu |D;

We may not be able to go through with it since he may technically be her step-uncle.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:43 pm
Oooh, Rei. I love the Pridelander-like colors. I wish I had a girl for him. XD  

troll toll

Bashful Bookworm

9,750 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:59 pm
Shou: Yeah, they're not related by blood but it might be a bit weird. =I

Rei = <3
I'll need to get his rp count up.... x)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:46 pm
Tag for you in Fenja/Fasa RP~
For a second time. Man, I am on a roll 8D -shot-

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

MoonRazor

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:04 am
User Image

Pridelander-y bbs with Rei? O:

Although to be honest, I'm not entirely sure if she's the flinging type, so... maybe we can try and work out some sort of plot to facilitate the fling? Or, if not, maybe just keep her in mind as a possible eventual mate for your boy? xD;  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:36 pm
Oh yes, Pridelander-y babies in the Pridelands! xD

We can try to come up with a mini-plot for a fling or leave it for later or mix the two (flings > he strays > returns). It could be a way to have him end up in the pridelands (if he misses her and the pride so much).

What's her personality like?  

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

MoonRazor

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:50 pm
Ooh, that could work.

She's a rather contemplative lion, and can often be found wondering about the star and the skies. She can come off as a bit of an oddball and a dreamer, always lost in these thoughts, but she's friendly and unassuming and loves nothing more than meeting strangers and finding something in common with them.

She was born with the strange belief that she can do magic. Whether or not that is true is impossible to be known for sure, but often during her alone-time, she will stare into the water and think she has seen images that tell of the future (although perhaps she simply fell asleep). She also seems to believe she can move small objects, such as leaves or twigs or perhaps small pebbles, if she focuses with her eyes and mind, and although she does try and practice, she has never (and most probably will never) succeeded.

Edit: Oh, you has AIM? 8D  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces