Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
Gamekeeper's Hut Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:31 am
3lean0r Duke

User Image
"Hm... But if he does go into hiding in the Forbidden Forest, my doors are always wide open." she smiled.
"Bye Daemon! Visit me once in a while!" she cried behind the boy as he left, waving.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:45 am
User Image
Danny Yahya 1st Year
Ravenclaw

"Who said it would be the forbidden forest? It's more likely to be a small uninhabited island in the middle of the ocean." Shadow hooted sighingly.

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:53 am
3lean0r Duke

User Image
Eleanor shrugged before heading off to Daemon's old seat. She sat down, still holding Willow close to her chest. Willow was purring happily.
"Dunno. The Forbidden Forest is a nice place for hiding." she smiled.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:44 am
User Image
Danny Yahya 1st Year
Ravenclaw

"I'm only saying this based off his personality." Shadow replied hootingly.

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:46 am
3lean0r Duke

User Image
"Okay." shrugged Eleanor, smiling softly.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:29 am
(( sorry to lazy to post a picture up))

Sakato Yagami Gryffindor

"Well I got to go I'll cya you too later! Bye!" she walked out the door.  

Meuxy

Lonely Lunatic

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:36 am
3lean0r Duke

User Image
Eleanor waved to Sakato as she left.
"Bye, Sakato!" she cried after her.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:29 pm
User Image

Xenos walked calmly but quickly towards the hut. He had his scarf off and wrapped into a small bundle in the crook of his arm. It had been ealier that afternoon while he was walking around the covered bridge area that he had found the little guy. Xenos had taken an immediate liking to him but he had no idea what he was nor how to take care of him. Or if it was even a him. Figuring the best person to talk to about it was the grounds keeper he had made his way hurriedly towards the hut. Knocking rapidly on the door before stepping back, Xenos took a glance at the chick to make certain it was still in it's wrappings. He didn't want the little things to die from the cold.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:04 am
3lean0r Duke

User Image
((sorry, just noticed the post!))
As Eleanor tied her hair into a messy bun, she heard knocks on the door of the hut. She opened it with a smile on her face, recognizing a second year Ravenclaw.
"Hello, Xenos! How can I help you?" she asked, twinkling at Xenos. She pushed the door wider so the student could come in.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:17 am
User Image
((It's fine. I know you're in a different country than me so I figured you'd find it eventually. So you know the chick is a golden eagle one))

"Hello Professor. Sorry to bother you." Xenos said with a slight nod in greeting as he stepped in. The little chick shifted slightly but otherwise was calm and still. Its eyes stared mostly at Xenos as the Ravenclaw manuvered towards the table. "I was hoping you could help me. I found this chick, but no nest. I think it was abandoned and I'd like to keep it. I just have no idea what it is or how to take care of it. Figured you were the best person to talk to it about it." He explained as he set the bundled up chick down on the table gently. It chirped it's distaste of being put down. Xenos smiled lightly at that, the bird had stilled almost imediately the first time he picked the swquaking thing up.

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:52 am
3lean0r Duke

User Image
((thanks. next time, I'll try to answer as soon as possible.))
Eleanor nodded as she listened closely to the young student. She then turned her gaze to the small chick. She frowned at it, analyzing it.
"That's a Golden Eagle.", she said after a long moment of silent, "They're carnivores and it's illegal to keep them in the United States. But luckily enough for us, we're allowed if they're abandoned or injured.", she smiled, "Since it's a chick right now, you'll have to keep it in a towel and using thick gloves if you have some, feed it off your hand. You shouldn't place the chick in direct sunlight, let it get used a bit first. Adult Golden Eagles usually eat snakes, tortoises, foxes or rodents or mice. Don't feed it from an animal killed by a gun, though, or it would lead to poisoning." she explained, petting the little chick.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:34 pm
User Image

Xenos pulled out his personal journal, quickly writing in what Elenor was telling him. He could keep it that only made him smile. He made little sections in it so he could list what food he'd have to find. "Professor? How should I feed him then? The castle is kept pretty clean of rodents, and I doubt I'm allowed into the forest to collect something to feed him with. Should I just use regular meat?" He asked when he looked over the list. He knew Dante had a snake but doubted Maestro would be willing to donate.

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:44 pm
3lean0r Duke

User Image
Eleanor thought for a second then smiled as an idea came to her mind.
"Well, regular meat is probably from poor, shot animals.", she nodded sadly, "But I've heard that our dear-", she grinned in distaste, "Caretaker has a collection of dead mice in his office. Don't ask me why." she smiled "But I doubt he'll accept you without a note in his office. He's very cranky and grumpy." she smirked as she took a piece of parchment nearby and wrote a note asked Stayne to lend Xenos some mice for his chick. She handed the note to Xenos. "Just give him 'at, and if he still refuses, tell him I'll kick him until it leaves him a scar." she winked, caressing the cute young eagle on the head.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:01 pm
User Image

For a moment Xenos was worried till Eleanor mentioned the new caretaker. He didn't even there was a new one. "Thank you very much for this professor. Is it alright if I bring him down every once in a while to make certain he's doing alright?" Xenos asked as he took the note and carefully tucked inside his pocket. The chick chirped lightly at the touch, shifting lightly in the the makeshift scarf bundle.

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash