Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Black Lake Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:12 pm
User Image
"I don't see why not" Nevin said confused,"Your really nice and you don't seem intimidating or anything" he thought maybe it was because of his wrapping but that would be an odd reason to not approach someone. "well, I hope we get into the same house. I'd hate for us to not be able to hang out cause we got separated" he said placing his hand on Cyrus' shoulder.
He turned back to Eleanor,"Um actually maam I have a spider..his name is Hachi." he said taping the top of his cage. "He likes to meet new people but most people don't like to meet him" he laughed a little as one skinny, furry leg reached out and tickled his calf.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:12 pm
User Image
Danny Yahya 1st Year

"But I hope I'm in my right mind though when I do visit." He said thoughtfully and shrugged it off and smiled lightly.

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:17 pm
3lean0r Duke

User Image
Eleanor chuckled, then turned back to Nevin.
"Well, if anything's wrong with him, just tell me and I'll sort it out. I doubt the Nurse could do something about a spider." she smirked, looking happily at the spider.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:17 pm
User Image
Daemon Sadi
First year student

Daemon yawned slowly in boredom. "I'll visit too, if you'll have me?" His dark eyes flicked open to look at the people in the boat, "What house did you say you hoped t be in, Danny?"  

Keep Calm I am The Doctor

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:18 pm
3lean0r Duke

User Image
Eleanor smiled at Daemon.
"Of course I'll have you! Till you don't visit me at night, my doors are wide opened!" she beamed.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:20 pm
User Image

"Me too Nevin." Cyrus said with a large smile that lit up his face. At the mention of the spider he glanced at the cage. He hadn't noticed it before. "Whoa! You have a spider for a pet? It's not a birdeater is it?" Cyrus asked worried for a moment for his little robin, Yumi.  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:20 pm
User Image
Danny Yahya 1st Year

"I'd be fine with either Gryffindor or Ravenclaw." Danny said cheerfully as he stretched a bit and looked at Daemon.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:23 pm
User Image

"Ok" Nevin said smiling,"Its nice to know Hachi will have someone to take care of him when he eats the wrong thing" he said laughing a little as his spider tickled him again. A thought came to mind as he moved the cage. He turned to Cyrus,"Your not afraid of spiders are you?" he asked hoping he'd say no."and um...no he isn't a bird eater..." he said still a little worried.

(( I have class so I'll probably get on tomorrow..so..ya dont go to far without me pleeeease biggrin ))  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Keep Calm I am The Doctor

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:24 pm
User Image
Daemon Sadi
First year student

Daemon nodded, eyes flicking for a moment in alarm at Cyrus at the word 'spider' before back to Danny, calm again. "What if you were in Slytherin or Hufflepuff?" He leant forwards slightly to allow the muscles in his back the chance to move and avoid stiffening.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:27 pm
3lean0r Duke

User Image
"I'd like a few new Gryffindors." she smiled.  

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Solitary_Fey

Tricky Reveler

14,215 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:27 pm
User Image

~Erin Mooney~
-First Year-

User Image

Erin ran toward the group, stumbling every once in a while over the large roots that stretched across the path. She had fallen behind, and was struggling to get caught back up. By the time she reached the lake, people were already in the boats, heading towards the castle. She quickly headed for the empty boat closest to her and climbed in. She looked around expectantly for a moment, then pulled a small book out of her pocket and started flipping through the worn pages. Finding the spot she was looking for, she read for a moment, then clapped, hesitantly. The boat began to move. She smiled, pleased with herself, and settled into a half-lying position in the boat.

A soft mewing came from inside her coat. She opened it up, and a small black cat with bright green eyes jumped out. Erin smiled, then glanced down at her book. "Careful, Daeva," she said. "It says here that all sorts of creatures live in these waters, and I think you'd be on their dinner menu. Make sure you don't fall out."

Erin looked up at the sky. It was much clearer here than the city where she had grown up. As she drifted closer to the opposite shore, the castle began to obscure her vision, looming tall overhead. She smiled, pulling out her wand and twirling it between her fingers. It was blackthorn, with thestral hair at its core. She couldn't wait to finally be able to use it.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:31 pm
User Image
Danny Yahya 1st Year

"I wouldn't have much of a problem if I were in hufflepuff or slytherin, I'm not very picky about it." Danny said shrugging lightly.

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:31 pm
User Image

"No I'm not. I think they're cool." Cyrus answered with a sigh of relief. "I was just worried for a moment because I'd like to introduce you to my pet bird, Yumi but she's in her cage with my luggage. They told me they would take her to my room and I didn't want her to interupt anything. I think she'll like you." He explained when he heared Nevin's worry.

((see you tomorrow rose!))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:33 pm
3lean0r Duke

User Image
Eleanor smiled at the new girl who had just joined the group, then took a scroll of parchment from the pocket of her jeans.
"Erin Mooney, right?", she asked, crossing the name out of the list with a flick of her wand, "Great! Nine students left!" she sighed, putting the list and her wand away. "So, you guys excited?" she smiled at the students she has been talking to.  

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Tajar

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:46 pm
User Image Luna listened to the talk about all the different kinds of pets. She had worried that she wouldn't be allowed to bring Niwana, her flying squirrel, but from the sounds of it people had all different kind of pets. She made a mental note to ask whoever her house teacher was, as soon as possible. Her only worry was that an owl would see Niwana as food.

She glanced around at the other students, wondering who they were still waiting on. The professor had said 9 more kids.

She sighed happily as she heard the distinct sounds of flying squirrels chirping at each other in the trees. They would be a different breed than hers, though. Hers was a Southern Flying Squirrel that came from the United States... a gift from her Aunt Ethel.  
The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff