Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Africa Kijuju Tribe ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

reality is too cruel
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:34 pm
User Image"Fine for now, Dr. Longin. But real loud noises might still rupture the canal like usual, and we can't have anyone else exposed to my blood." Kurama said, his ears twitching slightly.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:40 pm
User Image

"Don't worry Kurama I'll just heal them again. Well Kurama please explain the rest since you knew Sarah, George, and Zandre longer then me. I really don't know much just that they were captured three months ago when we found a facility out in the desert and some Matt character wanted Sarah."

User Image

"I might be able to locate the Hive through my lap top since I do have some general idea of where they could be."  

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:43 pm
C H R I S___R E D F I E L D

User Image

Chris nodded "And this Matt person, captured them?" He looked up at the sky to think. "Well Kurama, since you knew them. Tell me what you know about them. Why would he want to capture her?" He asked then looked at Rebecca "Do you have it with you? Or do you need someone to go get it?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:51 pm
User Image

"Big Brother I'm the one who said I have the location I just need someone to go get my laptop. Its in my bag."  

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:55 pm

User Image

Chris nodded and got up. He went in the tent and got her bag. He came out with it and gave it to her. Chris sat back down and listened for Kurama's answer,.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:59 pm
User Image

I zipped open the bag and pulled out my laptop. I started typing until I finally found the file I was looking for. I pulled up the map that had different location pin pointed as I was guessing which one he could be at.  

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

reality is too cruel
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:02 pm
User Image"Alright, if it's to help Dr. Longin and her friends...." Kurama started his ears twitching. "The female known as Sarah is one of the captives. She, like me, is infected. when i was in the prison for a while i could hear everyone's conversations and what was going on. Apparently, she was involved in Raccoon City, but I can't remember how. Zandre is the one with glasses, and supposedly an ex Umbrella, also involved in something involving this Raccoon City. His main gun choice is his Desert Eagles. Matt is infected and uses claw gauntlets and whatever else is convenient. Once he stabbed Sarah with a tranquilizer. He had fallen off the roof and it appeared he'd fallen into a pit of flesh eaters, but apparently not. The Red head is also infected, but it's not serious yet." Kurama explained everything he could remember.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:10 pm

User Image

Chris leaned over to look at the map. Then at Kurama. "Well that explains why they wanted her. And also why Zandre, was a traitor." He started to think then spoke again. "So he'd tried to get her before...And they were involved with Raccoon city?" He ran his hand through his hair. "Man, what a group. " He looked at each of them.

"Alright. And that was 3 months ago. If they were infected, Wesker proble wanted to keep them alive for...tests. And when we get there, let's hope they're on our side."  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:53 pm
User Image

"I agree with you big brother and i narrowed down the search to two possible location but if I did a little more then maybe I can knock out one and find the actuall location. Wesker is not stupid he's smart enough to cover his tracks."

User Image

"That would be good Claire but when we do find where its at we need to come up with a plan to bust them out of there."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:59 pm

User Image

Chris nodded. "Right. But they could be seperated. " He said then looked at Rebecca and Kurama. "What do they look like?" He asked.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

reality is too cruel
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:20 pm
User ImageKurama then began to slowly give descriptions of each of the people he'd known about. Zandre, Matt, George, and Sarah.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:05 pm
User Image

"Finally narrowed down the search it would seem like they are located right here." I turned my laptop around so everyone can see as I pointed to the red dot.  

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:13 pm

User Image

Chris looked at the map. "Wow, nice going sis. " He said with a smile. "Ok, so when are we going to go spring them?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:37 pm
User Image

"Well I was thinking as soon as we make up a plan. Claire do you think you can pull some layouts and blueprints of the place?"

User Image

"Of course I can." It took me only a few press of the keyboard and the layouts and the blueprint popped up on the screen side by side.
"Here you go the layout and the blueprints." I turned the screen over so everyone can see.  

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas