Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
The Hive ((RP)) 3 Months Later~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:50 pm
User Image

"Not protection you will only need to stand as I take it out." He smirked taking out his gun and opening a door a room filled with the smell of blood and rotting corpses."This is it." He smirks shooting a couple of zombies dragging there bodies around.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:54 pm
User Image

Sarah looked at him. "Stand there as bait? you mean." She said. She didn't like the sound of that. She bent down to pick up her gun.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:03 pm
User Image

"Pretty much." He smirked as a Licker with a purple color mixed into its flesh jumped out and onto Drake.He took out his knife quickly and stabbed its tongue into the ground crawling out from under it he fires a shot into it and runs back it rips its tongue off the knife and starts smelling Sarah.It gurgled as it started to crawl towards her.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:04 pm
The Master Time Lord
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

The kick to his elbow barely made a difference to him, though the palm thrust he felt. It didn't hurt him like it would a normal person, but he felt it. He dropped George, not because of the hits he took, though. There was something about this pathetic human that wasn't normal. He sniffed the air to confirm his suspicions. He could smell the virus in him. It wasn't strong, but it was there. When had they injected him with the virus? He couldn't kill him. As much as he may have wanted to, he had to leave him for experimenting. He sighed. He'd make it quick and move on to the girl who was with him.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image--User Image--User Image

George started to feel weird his vision started to blur and turn red. "no i cant let it take over me." Said George Fighting the infection Growing within him. Then he gave his more violent side the chance to fight Wesker. ((this is not good my characters having a break down)) razz User Image  

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:18 pm
User Image

Sarah's eyes widened at the licker. God, she HATED lickers. She pulled the gun up closer. She hated them because they were fast. Unlike the flesh eaters, they were dangerous and more deadly to the infected.Sarah took a step back. But she was a few feet from the wall. It would do no good. "I hate you for this." She said and glanced at Drake. The licker smelled her and gurgled again. It screeched and lunged for her. She let her feet slide out from under her as the licked jumped over her, she could see it fly over her.

She shot at it. She missed. Sarah cursed as she rolled and faced it. It bounced off the wall and charged for her. She shot, and missed again. Then she jumped out of the way. "Damnit!" She growled and was panting. Her vision turned red and she ran to it, she ducked, it flew over her head, and she turned and shot countless rounds at it.

This time it was hit. A few times, but she missed the head. "Stay still will you!?" She was angry and dodged it. She was too late to dodge one attack. It's tongue cought her, and the impact forced her against the wall. She winced and groaned. Her eyes were red with anger, well they were normally all the time, due to infection. She stayed still, lifting her gun only slightly. It came close and as soon as it was feet away. She shot it clear in the head. Sarah was panting as her vision faded away from red. She closed her eyes for a second, as if to relive what had happened. It was so quick. She stood, shakey and up a hand to the wall to steady herself.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:26 pm
User Image

"Nicely done." He opened the container and looked at the map."By the way I am very mean ain't I?" He said as he set the map on fire and dropped it to the ground dragging away the lickers dead body he smirked."It was nice dealing with you miss." He locked the door and climbed up a spiral stair case.  

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:30 pm
User Image

Sarah growled nearly as he set the map on fire. "I knew it." she muttered and aimed at him with her gun, She shot rounds at him. She was tired and panting and angry, she wanted to kill him.

((wait did you lock her in the room? or just the room's door?))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:40 pm
User Image(Locked her out of the stair well shes basically in a hallway)
"Hey I work for Umbrella I can't go against Wesker like that." He smirked listening to the bullets hit the door.He continued up for a few minutes before getting to a hovering Umbrella copter.He put the licker in it jumped up killing a soldier as it put it to sleep it knocks Dreak out of the copter and the copter takes off Dreak hits the ground hard bleeding. "Damn, that girl was right I hate lickers too." He got up in pain slowly.  

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:56 pm
User Image

Sarah stopped shooting after a while and held her side where the licker's tongue hit her. She winced. Then she checked her bullets, she had even less now. She'd have had to fight the licker anyways so it wasn't like if she didn't agree she wouldn't be hurt. She cursed and made her way into the hallway, her side healing.

"Nathan. Let's go." She said. Sarah was frustrated and angry. And in a bit of pain and worn out and exsausted. She started out a hallway again, making sure, well hoping, to not run into any more dead ends with Nathan.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:02 pm
User Image

"Well this sucks...." He unlocks the door and limps off watching the girl walk down the hall he grins."Wr-Wrong way girl." He smirked and collapsed on the ground trying to get back up.  

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:06 pm
User Image

Sarah stopped when she heard his voice. She chuckled darkly and was infront of him in seconds. She grabbed him by the neck and forced him against the wall. "Why should i trust you huh?" She asked, her red eyes staring into his. "I'm not in a good mood. So i could just kil you right now..." Her grip tightened as a threat.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:10 pm
User Image

He lifted a gun up to her stomach."Listen girl put two and two together I always plan ahead." He smiled looking at her."We all can get out of here or you can die from the wounds and lack of bullets." He said one last thing."Plus who memorized the map?"  

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:16 pm
User Image

Sarah continued to glare at him. She almost growled and she released her grip. "I can always just go murder some more guards. Plus...i'm infected, Wesker over there, has a reason to kill me. Yet...he didn't when i was brought here. He wanted me alive. And my wounds will heal. ALOT faster than you will." She said and stepped back. "You may have the map memorized, but i don't beilieve you'll just let me go." She said.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:21 pm
User Image

"I go by only one thing , make no friends.They seem to die quicker then they think they will." He glares back then coughs catching a bit of his breath. "But no worries I finished my agenda and I sure will help you with yours." He kept silent the rest of the way leading them threw several doors seemingly no zombies appear.  

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:26 pm
User Image

Sarah followed behind. "Well. No friends mean you die alone." she muttered as she walked. "Alright. I need to get out of here. But George is still with Wesker." She said to him.

Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff