Welcome to Gaia! ::

rp naruto

Back to Guilds

basicaly the same thing as the name 

Tags: naruto shipuden, rolp, naruto, naruto rp, gaara 

Reply the dbz/gt rp
Naruto Rp Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

alext54

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:32 pm
i_am_sakura_haruno_duh
i_am_sakura_haruno_duh
i_am_sakura_haruno_duh
Sexy_Ino_Yamanaka97
Ino walked up to Sakura & Sasuke and said " Hey Sasuke-kun , Hey billboardbrow ^^
User Image

Sakura looked over at her " Hey Ino-pig.. ohh i see your hair finally grew back out ^^"
User Image

Can it! you only cut yours to impress Sasuke~!
User Image

Sakura chuckled " No, i cut mine off to get away and protect my teammates.. you did it during our figh just to prove a point.. that nobody seemed to care about ^^

Ino glared at sakura " Well i see yours is still short and ugly!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:37 pm
Sexy_Ino_Yamanaka97
i_am_sakura_haruno_duh
i_am_sakura_haruno_duh
i_am_sakura_haruno_duh
Sexy_Ino_Yamanaka97
Ino walked up to Sakura & Sasuke and said " Hey Sasuke-kun , Hey billboardbrow ^^
User Image

Sakura looked over at her " Hey Ino-pig.. ohh i see your hair finally grew back out ^^"
User Image

User Image

Sakura chuckled " No, i cut mine off to get away and protect my teammates.. you did it during our figh just to prove a point.. that nobody seemed to care about ^^

Sakura smiled and shrugged " Yeah , i took some advice. You know Ino, you should try working on you jutsus more rather than which conditioner works best for you oh so beautiful hair ^^Then maybe.. you might be able to hold up a fight for more than 5 seconds ^^
User Image  

i_am_sakura_haruno_duh

alext54

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:42 pm
i_am_sakura_haruno_duh
Sexy_Ino_Yamanaka97
i_am_sakura_haruno_duh
i_am_sakura_haruno_duh
i_am_sakura_haruno_duh
Sexy_Ino_Yamanaka97
User Image

User Image

User Image

Sakura smiled and shrugged " Yeah , i took some advice. You know Ino, you should try working on you jutsus more rather than which conditioner works best for you oh so beautiful hair ^^Then maybe.. you might be able to hold up a fight for more than 5 seconds ^^
User Image

Yeah right i could beat you in a fight anytime!! " she went over to Sasuke and said " Sasuke-kuuun .. who is a better fighter..Me or billboardbrow?"
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:45 pm
i looked at her puzzeled than said i dont know why dont you two fight and figure it out can't choose  

Ix-Sasuke-Uchiha-xI

Dangerous Elder

5,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

i_am_sakura_haruno_duh

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:00 pm
Sakura smirked and said " works for me " Glaring over at Ino  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:02 pm
i_am_sakura_haruno_duh
Sakura smirked and said " works for me " Glaring over at Ino

Good. This fight won't last long. " She said grinning over at sakura " get ready to be embarred ^^  

alext54

Ix-Sasuke-Uchiha-xI

Dangerous Elder

5,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:06 pm
"i guess ill just stand here and watch you guys than sound good?" i looked at them almost intrigued by the fight about to start  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:14 pm
Sakura smiled and hit the ground knocking ino off her balance and threw shuriken her way.  

i_am_sakura_haruno_duh

alext54

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:24 pm
i_am_sakura_haruno_duh
Sakura smiled and hit the ground knocking ino off her balance and threw shuriken her way.

**After a few minutes of fighting Ino collasped and breathed hard. " I give, i give."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:27 pm
Sakura looked at her shocked and said " I honestly...thought u would have done better than that" and giggled a bit but covered her mouth so she wouldnt see she was laughing at her. Sakura healed her minor wounds then Ino's and helped her up.  

i_am_sakura_haruno_duh

Ix-Sasuke-Uchiha-xI

Dangerous Elder

5,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:27 pm
"i looked at ino as my mouth dropped than thought to myself" *oh jeez seriously o.o' * "that was the fastest match ive ever seen what the heck happened out there ino?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:48 pm
Ix-Sasuke-Uchiha-xI
"i looked at ino as my mouth dropped than thought to myself" *oh jeez seriously o.o' * "that was the fastest match ive ever seen what the heck happened out there ino?"

Ino was embarressed "I-..i wasnt ready!" she made an excuse. She was so angry that Sakura had beaten her infront of him. and mummbled under her breath " ull pay for this one Haruno Sakura.."  

alext54

Ix-Sasuke-Uchiha-xI

Dangerous Elder

5,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:00 pm
"well i guess i know who the better fighter is ino you should go talk to your sensei hell show you a couple things alright?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:15 pm
Sakura smirked and said " wh-what was that about u embarressing me..? hm? "  

i_am_sakura_haruno_duh

alext54

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:40 am
i_am_sakura_haruno_duh
Sakura smirked and said " wh-what was that about u embarressing me..? hm? "

Ino snickered and yelled " shut it billboard brow! the only reason u fight so good is because u have no life out of it! No1 wants to be with you so u have nothing else to do but obssess over MY boyfriend and train!  
the dbz/gt rp

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff