Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Tokyo Japan Co-op with BlackButterfly and Krazysick Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:19 pm
Kate followed him inside and made it the the staircase. She responded on the radio. "Alright." She said as she began to climb the stairs. She saw a few more people like that, they ran at her, she stopped moving. side-stepping, sweeping her leg under the man and aimed the gun at his head. Buthe kept fighting. She pulled the trigger. She sighedf and kept walking.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:25 pm
Sick heard some fighting over the headset but he just on moving. "Damn it's alot of ******** stairs." He said as he just kept on walking. Turning on his tag light and point it around. The area was dim and Sick open up the door. It was a long narrow hallway. But it was stright shot. There was no other door ahead of him. "Hey I need you to find a security room..." He said as he look at the cam that was mounted up on the wall. "Yeah.. I don't trust this narrow hallway that i'm in."  

krazysick614

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:56 pm
Kate responded to Sick, "Alright, i'll keep looking." She said and turned down another hallway. Looking for a securety room.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:02 pm
Sick turn his head as heheard heavy breathing. Then the footstep was also getting louder. Hearing a chaingun and a laugh as Sick begin to book it toward the door. Kicking it open as Sick threw two flashbang toward the person. Hearing both going off as Sick step out and begin to open fire. "I got one contact." He said as he step away from the door. And wait for it to die down. Steping out and fire some more. "This isn't my ******** day!." Kept on firing and felt a couple round hit his arm and chest. Steping away, Sick adrenaline was to high for him to notice it. Threwing another flash bang then a M67 toward the guy. Hearing a loud thud as he fanily drop to the ground. Sick step out and begin to walk. Feeling something warm as his arm was hit. But not his chest. "I should be alright... How things are going on youe end?" He asked, walking down the hallway  

krazysick614

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:48 pm
Kate had been running now. "I don't know what the hell is wrong with these people!" She said as she ran down a hallway and turning a corner. She pressed her back against a wall, trying to catch her breath. "They aren't zombies, but they still keep chasing me. even if i shoot them, they'll still keep coming." She said to Sick. Kate heard footsteps. She held her breath for a moment.

She heard them get close and turned the corner, her gun aimed, she felt a pain in her head and dropped to her knees. She looked up and saw a knife, she rolled out of the way. Gun aimed. She didn't care at the moment. Kate shot a round into each of their heads. Then stood up. "Damn. They're smart. Even tried ambushing me." She ptu one hand on her head and shook it.

Kate started to walk again. "I'm fine. I think i took out a good number of them, i'll go ahead and try to find that securety room."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:08 am
"Yeah I know. It's some new s**t. They can act like normal human. But sometime they can trigger it through a computer... Try mixing two different virus together and a small computer chip." He said as he walk up toward the dead body. "Also it's forced down." He said to her over the mic.

Looking at it more closely then hearing all of the door lock on him. The room begin to light up as he slowly walk to the other door that he came in from. "Hearing two girls over the intercom talking to Sick. "Captain Blackfield... Nice to meet you... How did you like your welcome party?" They asked him as Sick try to open up the door. "********... What the hell do you want?" He asked as he heard another door open. "Nothing really. But to see if if you can live through a licker attack. Maybe to see if your partner can make it to the room... Have fun hunting Captain... If you can live." One of the girls said. "Hey Kate, if I was you.. Move your pretty a** cause I don't want to be in a box." He said as he begin to fired off several round  

krazysick614

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:01 pm
Kate was listening to Sick explain the living zombies. Then, she froze when she heard the voices on the intercom. Hearing the threat made about the lickers. She swore. Then started to run down the hallway. She had to find that room. She kept running.

Kate saw a string of doors, she had to check. Checking the handle of each and looking through the small window that some had. She kept searching untill she found one. She went inside, there was another door. One that lead into the room where Sick was in. She saw the lickers in the room he was in. She tried the door handle. How the hell could it be locked from both sides?! She muttered in her head.

"Sick!" She called to him, if he could hear her. She examined the lock on the door. Taking aim at it with her eagle, stepping back a foot, and firing. She was trying to shoot the lock.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:30 pm
Sick didn't hear his name or the gun shot. Bracing himselft against the door as he just kept on fireing. Reloading as they kept on getting closer to him. "What the ******** man?! How many of them do you got?!" Yelling out loud as they got back on the intercom. "Tisk tisk tisk Captain. You should of known it would come down to this. There's only a group of 12 more and that's it. And you partner is a room ahead of you." Laughing while they said it. It's starting to tick him off a bit more. Droping them to the ground as he eject a clip out and shook his head lightly. Hearing a gun shot as the door begin to open. Walking toward the door then shook his head lightly. "If I end up in another room again with them.... All hell is going to break lose.... But anyways we need to find that lab... I'm going to ******** kill them if it keep up." He said

Meanwhile. The two girls begin to talk. "I really like that Captain guy.. He know the project too well." The first one said as the other one laugh lightly. "Yeah I know, I wish we didn't have to kill him." The other one said as they look into a reforence tube. It almost look like Sick but in a B.O.W form. "We will release this if they can make it up here." They said.  

krazysick614

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:43 pm
Kate opened the door and shot a licker in the head. "C'mon." She told him.Kate fired a few rounds at the lickers and headed out of the room with sick. She quickly closed the door as a licker lunged at them. It smacking into the door face first.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:46 pm
Sick look at her. "Well at lease you didn't take your sweet time to save me." He said in a smartass tone but still pissed off about it. "Do you want me to lead or you?" He asked  

krazysick614

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:51 pm
Kate rolled her eyes. "It doesn't matter who, let's just go." She said and started out of the room. "Oh and by the way, what was that about my pretty a** ? " She asked. She heard him say it loud and clear. She still couldn't believe how perverted most guys were, even now.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:58 pm
"What you a** is cute." Begin blunt with it while lookin at her. "We can argue this later once I take you out to eat alright?" He said to her and still wondering who was going to lead  

krazysick614

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:01 pm
Kate groaned lightly then sighed. "Fine. Whatever let's just go." She said, taking lead. Going down the hallway.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:21 pm
Sick sigh lightly as he just follow her. Keeping his weapon up as he hope to find a goup of emeny with guns on them  

krazysick614

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:30 pm
Kate made her way down the halls. Eagle pulled close to her chest as she walked. She turned a corner and kept going. Up ahead, down the long hallway she saw a room marked, "authorized personel only". She looked at Sick. "Think that could be it?"  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff