Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Military Base ~In the past~ ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:24 am
User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Billy turned back to look at Chris. "No offense, but how are you going to hide me? I'm sure some of those troops will come to make sure that you're alright when they see that you're not at the bunks, and what am I supposed to do then? I'm sorry, but I can't take the chance that one of those troops will end up recognizing me and putting me back on death row," he said. He realized that that might sound rude, but at the moment, he didn't care. Chris believed that he hadn't killed the villagers, but he was just one person. One person couldn't do much against a bunch of troops. He'd already said that they were keeping an eye on Chris because of the things that he'd told them. Some of them thought he was crazy, so if he said that Billy didn't kill those people, the chances that they'd believe him were slim.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

User Image-User Image

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:35 am
User Image C H R I SxxxxxR E D F I E L D

Chris sighed. "I guess you have a point." He said. How could he hide him? The troops would come and see him eventually, and Chris didn't have the power to keep Billy safe for now. Sure he was some war hero, but still, with his past actions he was the last person they'd want with a convicted felon.

"Fine, go. But, this is a guarded town. You'd have to be carefull to get out without getting reconised." He said. Chris took out his gun and set it on the nearby table. "I'm going for a walk anyway. If anyone finds out i still have a gun...i'd be in trouble." He said. "Normally they take it away once you're suspended, but little did they know i have extras." He laughed nervously.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:56 am
User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
"I got in here didn't I?" Billy said. "I'll join you on your walk, but when we get close to the gate, I'll have to go," he paused. "You're welcome to join me, since it appears that they're keeping you prisoner here," he said. He pulled the hood up on his coat, waiting for Chris' reply.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

User Image-User Image

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:27 pm

Chris nodded. He heard his comment of being held prisoner here. He chuckled, "Wow i went from respected, military pilot, S.T.A.R.S agent, now to suspended, loonatic cop." He shook his head. "I don't blame 'em." He said as he walked out the door. The sun shining bright in his eyes, he sheilded it away form his eyes.

Chris started to walk, then stopped and went back into the house, he forgot somthing. He looked at the table he set his gun on, and some other things, putting them away. He lastly grabbed a set of keys that was sitting there, if he needed to get back into the house again. Then Chris walked back out to billy, tossing the set of keys up in the air, catching it, then pocketing it.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:38 pm
User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Billy waited for Chris to come back before turning and continuing to walk. They had a ways to go before reaching the gate. He didn't say anything. In his mind, the memory of those villagers being killed ruthlessly played out. He'd tried to save them, but their captain wasn't having that. He sighed, remembering the cries of the villagers, the gunshots as they were all killed.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

User Image-User Image

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:23 pm

Chris kept walking. Billy was silent, and so was he, for the most part. He looked around at the buildings, some people were walking around now, that it wasn't so early in the morning.

He sighed, "I have to say that i'm bored." he admitted. WHen he was suspended, he didn't have any missions to do. Maybe he could go snoop around some more.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:28 pm
User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Billy looked at Chris. He laughed, but there was a slight edge to it. He looked around, he could see the gate from here. "Sorry, but that's my queue," he said. "Now's your chance, are you coming or not?" he asked.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

User Image-User Image

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:57 pm

Chris thought about it and sighed. "Sure, why not?" He said.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:10 pm
User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Billy nodded. He looked at the gate carefully, noticing the two guards standing on either side of it. They hadn't been there when he came here. He thought quickly, coming up with a plan. He reached into his coat pocket and pulled out a pair of dark sunglasses. He slid them on. He wasn't worried about them seeing his tattoo thanks to his coat. With the hood up and sunglasses on, he walked up to the gate. "Excuse me, my sister left yesterday and she said she'd be back before the day ended. She's not back yet and I'm worried about her, can I please go out to find her?" he asked them. The guards looked at each other, then at him. One of them shrugged, "Just be careful," he said as he walked over and his the switch that would open the gate to the outside. Billy nodded, "Don't worry sir, I will," he said as he walked through the gate. He stopped outside the gate and looked back, waiting for Chris.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

User Image-User Image

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:39 pm

Chris stepped up to the gate. The two guards looked at him sceptically. They didn't move. "You gonna' let me out?" He asked. The two guards looked at him still silent. Chris sighed, "My name is Chris Redfield, and i have the right to leave this place if i please." HE said. The guards stopped when they heard his name. "Mr. Redfield, are you sure you should be leaving?"

"Just Chris, and Yes i am sure. You can't keep me locked up in here." He said. The guards looked at each other then back at him. Chris folded his arms, " I need to find my sister aswell. " He said.

"...Alright. But, we will need to know where you'll be going." Chris rolled his eyes. "I'm going to find my sister, where ever she is." The guards opened their mouths to speak and sighed. "Go on out."  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:20 pm
User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Billy raised an eyebrow at Chris. He still had the sunglasses on. He'd keep them on until they were far enough away from the town. He turned and started to walk away from the town. He was sure that Chris would follow.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

User Image-User Image

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:39 pm

Chris walked out of the gate and followed after Billy after the guards had opened it. "Damn, thought i'd never get out of there." He muttered. Or...maybe they were just scared. He has been known for some rash decisions when he was paranoid. Like now. Punching a man for spilling his coffee is a little over the top.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:20 pm
User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Billy smirked and looked back at Chris. "When you've been on death row as long as I have, you learn how to do things like that," he said. He looked back at the gate. The guards were watching him. He turned and walked away. He didn't know why they'd been watching him and he didn't want to stick around to find out.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

User Image-User Image

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:44 pm

Chris kept walking. He sighed, "The one seemed scared of me." He laughed. "I guess rumors had gotten around here real quick." He said and stopped walking. He dug through his pockets, then looked down the road. He had a small map, and a PDA. He studied them then put them away. "There's a truck stop up ahead, 'bout a mile." He said.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:09 pm
User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Billy laughed. "Rumors always spread fast," he said. "A truck stop, great, more people to recognize me." He still had the glasses on. A few more yards and he'd take them off. He was just being overly cautious right now.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

User Image-User Image

Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas