Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
Randomness of DOOM! ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New random poll!
  I can't find a life on E-bay!
  Ah! Rabid Fangirls!
  Randomness is my life
  Ooooh, shiny....
  Vincent? Where?
  Kool-aid blood!
  Kaaaa......saaaaan....
  Stop eating my soul!
  You're really weird....
  D. All of the above
View Results

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 5:40 pm
Yeah there were a couple like that .... and some were equally funny...like THIS

User Image twisted E-chan only said not to post it in the fanclub...I think *hides* Oh wait...Ermak knows where I sleep...and where I'm ticklish gonk NNNNNOOOOOOO!

ANd for randomness' sake

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 6:25 pm
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA!!!! I love the last one!!! Y'know, someone actually made a poll once, that's like this:

Who shot teh Ian?
Gambino [ 0 ]
Edmund [ 4 ]
Sae-chan [ 6 ]

xd !!!!! Lookies! I got the most votes! twisted  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 6:46 pm
If you PM the user "Stubin" he might make a banner for you, he made them for everyone who offered and free of charge. Some had rifles, you just needed to make your avatar pose at least one hand to make it look like they were holding a gun.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 3:26 pm
Whoo! I found a fun site! It's a random name, story idea, character, item generator thing! And of course, this one definitely drew my attention. ^_^ http://www.seventhsanctum.com/generate.php?Genname=fangirlfantasy

And the fanfic idea one... is scary. Let me show you some examples of fanfic names/ideas that it randomly generates:

Gackt, Prince(ess) of Darkness
Uchiha Sasuke (Naruto), the Boy/Girl Who Lived
Seras Victoria (Hellsing), Ringwraith
Shaman King Simon Cowell (American Idol)
Baralai (FFX-2), Jedi Master
The legendary Cloud Strife (Final Fantasy VII)
Pirate King Hatori Sohma (Fruits Basket)
Iron Chef Riza Hawkeye (Fullmetal Alchemist)
Reverend Mother/Father Yuki Souma (Fruits Basket)
Shinoori Aoshi (Kenshin), Master of the Universe
Will Parry (His Dark Materials), Private Eye
Pantalaimon (His Dark Materials), Registered Nurse

And then there's the "Brain Hurting Fanfic Pairer"(actual title) and the name is very acurate. here are some which I actually knew what it was talking about:

Alanna (Lioness Quartet)/Aladdin (Disney)
Saki Hanajima (Fruits Basket)/R2D2 (Star Wars)
Tidus (FFX)/Ryuichi (Gravitation) ((LOL!!))
Kaho (Cardcaptor Sakura)/Haldir (Lord of the Rings) ((I LOVE HALDIR! He's my most favorite elf ever!!!))
Sesshoumaru (Inuyasha)/Mr. Fantastic (Fantastic Four) (( gonk gonk gonk ))
Sirius Black (Harry Potter)/Kirby (Kirby games) ((Oh PLEASE no! Sirius is my fav. HP character!!!))
Jabba the Hutt/Fawkes (HP)((oh, GAG!!!))
Alucard (Hellsing)/Bellatrix Lestrange (HP)((LOL!!!! This one, I could actually see working. Well, moreso than the others anyway.))
Jack the Ripper/Abel Nightroad (Trinity Blood)((LOL!!!!!!!! Sadly enough.... That one wouldn't be too unfeasable. o.O))
Marco (Animorphs)/Fred Weasley (HP)((I'm running out of ideas for what to say to these outrageous things.))
Shuuichi (Gravitation)/Henry Jekyll-Edward Hyde (LXG)((*blink blink* HELP ME MY BRAIN IS EXPLODING!!))
Vash the Stampede (Trigun)/Mr. Tumnus (Chronicles of Narnia)((KABOOM!))

and some other random characters that showed up in odd pairings:
Nan Pilgrim (Chrestomanci Chronicles) ((She's in one of my most FAVORITE books!!! Witch Week! ^_^ ))
Garion (The Belgariad) ((those books were AWESOME! David Eddings rocks!))
Beren (The Silmarillion)((Now THAT is random...))
Morwen (Enchanted Forest Chronicles)((LOL! That was a great book!))
Ansem (Kingdom Hearts)((SILVER HAIRED VILLAIN! With awesome eyes.))
the Bill (Schoolhouse Rock)((....))

GAME OVER

All of your party members (or in this case, person posting) have been KOed. Restart from your last save point?
->Yes
__No  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Haeo

Timid Billionaire

4,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 3:53 pm
I went to that site but a slightly different section... here are some things I got.

Bashing Assault
Healing Blow
Healing Reaction
Healing True Beam
Medical Club
Penetration Blow
Power Medicine
Smashing Beam Healer
Smashing Penetrator
Soothing Shaft Rescue

Battler Brute Masher
Blood Bash
Bolt Ultra Restoring Healing Beam
Crushing Frenzy Bashing Crashing Rescue
Mashing Violent Vitality Frenzy
Paragon Peace Bashing Recovery
Repair Excellent Blaster
Super Torrent
Superior Smashing Assault
Ultimate Healer

Brute Restoring Bruising Antidote
Excellent Repair
Finger Crashing Antidote
Grapple Reaction
Healing Antidote Power
Herculean Blast
Herculean Grappling Touch
Medicine Healing
Mighty Kicking Crasher
Repairing Healing Grand Overwhelming Rescue

Antidote Medical Nurse Master
Bladed Antidote Infinity Excellent Paragon Attack
Brute Overwhelming Blasting Cure Way
Cure Repair
Faultless Paragon Peace
Flash Infinite Lance Sharp Assault
Health Way
Infinite Edged Recovery Mighty Shear
Medical Correction Edged Razor Cut Cleaver
Omni Healer Medical Super Attack

Now that stuff is messed up... especially for healing powers... lol rofl lol  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 4:21 pm
*brrrrrr.....ping! Saerenna appears at the nearest savepoint*

LOL! You're very right! Medical Correction Edged Razor Cut Cleaver? Sounds...painful.... Sounds like something to undo plasic surgery!

I went to the bishounen generator.... and this one really reminds me of Kadaj but for the color of his eyes. They're just uh, UNripe chestnuts, that's it! That way they'll be green:

This man reminds you of a lone wolf. His almond-shaped eyes are the color of chestnuts. He has shoulder-length, silver hair which partially conceals his face. His physical form is noteably slender.

I also rather like the Theotech generator!!!

Sephiroth Saber
Sephiroth Sword
Sephiroth Beam
Sephiroth Regulator
Sephiroth Blade
Sephiroth Thruster
Sephiroth Resonator
xd xd xd xd
and then a lot of them sound straight out of Xenosaga...
Gnosis Database
Nigredo Counter
Nephilim Sequence
Albedo Barrier
Zohar Field
Merkaba Motor
Rubedo Decimator
And some just sound blasphemous...
Scripture Detonator
Baptismal Process
Bible Cloud xd
Sacrament Degeneration
Jesus Manifestation
Martyr Processor
We regreatfully inform the world, that today the pope was hit with a Buddha Blaster....... o.O xd  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 3:08 pm
Isn't this interesting! Glitch!! I'm the same person, with two different outfits!
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 6:19 pm
Saerenna
Sephiroth Thruster

eek *cough* redface Ehehehehe...*nosebleed*  

KiyaraSabel

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 6:33 pm
furry1337otaku
Saerenna
Sephiroth Thruster

*snicker* xd xd xd ............... heart  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 10:09 pm
Take my quiz!or else ninja twisted  

KiyaraSabel

warwizardjerek

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 10:41 pm
Saerenna
furry1337otaku
Saerenna
Sephiroth Thruster

*snicker* xd xd xd ............... heart
What?...oh no...jeez......*mutters off*.........*notices backpack is strangely light* "That's odd, what happend to my materia?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 6:49 am
furry1337otaku

It seems that I am:

Roldand Deschain of Gilead from The Dark Tower-
Your world is tragic and only your determination to reach your goal keeps you alive. Don't give up just yet, but don't be disappointed if you do not find your ending to be what you expect of it.

Well, I suppose it makes sense! I am determined to stay faithful to Sephiroth!!! xd  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 4:23 pm
Saerenna
furry1337otaku

It seems that I am:

Roldand Deschain of Gilead from The Dark Tower-
Your world is tragic and only your determination to reach your goal keeps you alive. Don't give up just yet, but don't be disappointed if you do not find your ending to be what you expect of it.

Well, I suppose it makes sense! I am determined to stay faithful to Sephiroth!!! xd
I hope it's a good quiz, it's the first one I've ever done and I"m a little scatterbrained at best. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 6:46 pm
Bwhahaha! That generator site I mentioned earlier is so hilarious, and I couldn't help but share some more!

The Grimoire of Questionable Spells:

Annoy Fangirl
Create Halitosis in Boyband
Ramen Sphere
Dominate Fanboy
Magical Curse of Pudding
Invoke Drooling
Create Back Pain in Accountants
Transmute Female Impersonators
Invoke Immaturity

Anime Fanboy Fantasy Fulfiller:
The naive angel who will do anything for chocolate!
The double-jointed alien bunnygirl who focuses obsessively on one master!
The jiggly amazonian android demoness superheroine who wears tight leather!
The exhibitionist acrobatic alien with high-tech underwear! (What's high tech underwear?)
The voyeristic panty-flashing demoness who focuses obsessively on one master!
The erotic tatooed bunnygirl who gets nude with incredible frequency!
o.O

Fangirl Fantasy Generator:

This beastman is cute, innocent, and apparently on a constant sugar high. His silky hair is smoke-gray. His eyes are like two shining suns. His voice is like song. His outfits are fashionable, he has a preference for orange, and he has a thing for large belts with large buckles and high boots. He always wears mutiple amulets.

This musician is as socially akward as he is cute. His ivory hair is bound by a single red ribbon. His gunmetal-gray eyes have a mirrorlike quality to them. He has very expressive lips. His clothes are artistic, he has a preference for brown, and he has a thing for low-riding pants and leather boots. He always wears several charms.

This novelist seems evil, but has good intentions. His smoke-gray hair is long and luxurious. His gorgeous eyes are like two drops of wine. His mysterious clothes flatter his narrow body.

The oversexed man-of-action. His glittering eyes are sky-blue. His hair is the color of creamy milk. His outfits are classy, and he has a preference for gray and orange. He obsessively wears a weird bracelet.

The honest assasin. His ivory hair is worn loose and streaming. His royal purple eyes glow with an indescribable passion. His voice seems to carry perfectly. His fashionable outfits are designed to deliberately show off his lithe form.

The charmingly confused, immature musician. His naughty eyes are like two emeralds. His slate-gray hair seems to defy gravity. His voice is commanding. His clothes are revealing.

This demigod seems evil, but has good intentions. His luxuriant hair is silver. His pine-green eyes twinkle with naughty possibilities. He has expressive hands. His fashionable outfits might just be calculated to show off his lean form.

This librarian has a terrible past that has scarred him almost - but not toally - beyond redemption. His hair is the color of fine silver. His rose-red eyes express emotions in a way no words can. His full lower lip begs to be nibbled on. His outfits are charmingly well-worn, he has a preference for blue, and he prefers they be made from finest silk.
I WANT THEM!!! ^_^

Villain Generator:

This burnt-out sorceror is spurred onward by power-lust. He uses enchantment in his plots, always stealing and corrupting the magical research of other to achieve his goals. He had a near-death experience that changed him significantly.

This hateful sorceror is driven by megalomania. He uses demonology in his plots, usually conjuring demons to posess business leaders to achieve his goals. He is from a small family.

This happy inventor is spurred onward by religious fanaticism. She uses robotics in her plots, commonly siezing control of important robotic equipment to achieve her goals. She has big dreams.

This clever, insane man of science is motivated by insanity. He uses physics in his schemes, always employing force fields to get away with crimes to achieve his goals. He suffers from a chronic disease.

This patronizing sorceror is spurred onward by religious fanaticism. He employs high magic in his plots, usually summoning powerful beings to achieve his goals. He has divine blood.

This obsessive warlock is spurred onward by vengeance. He uses forbidden magic in his plans, usually corrupting other magic-users to achieve his goals. He belongs to a secret organization.

This happy magic-user is driven by revenge. She employs illusions in her schemes, always decieving others with complex illusions to achieve her goals. She tends to annoy demonic beings.

Now, mix some of those fangirl fantasies with male villains and you get AWESOMENESS!!!!  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Tiieve

Tipsy Werewolf

8,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 6:59 pm
[random] Kaaaaa....ssaaaaaannn......[/random]

Random generator thing?! WHooaa...*Ckecks out*