Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Muggle World (Chatterbox)
Introduce Yourself! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mystic Lunar

Lavish Wildcat

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:38 pm
hello I'm Mystic Lunar. I just joined today. and trying to be a teacher, I enjoy roleplay a lot and been looking for a nice school based roleplay. just because i think it be fun to be a teacher. I also think it be fun to be a student but i haven't worked on a student profile yet.

On gaia i run two guilds which i'll not get into here. I also roleplay and play a few of the games from time to time.

In rl i'm in college for my third degree i have two associates and going for a bachelor's now. I love creating art but i hate showing it off because I fear people will tell me its bad. I dislike tomatoes and most things made with tomato. I eat eat around them for some things like pizza, Umm rambling now so i'm done  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:21 am
Sup I'm Sky. I'm new to the Harry Potter role playing concept. I hope I''m able to learn with you.

I can't seem to find a question thread, but I need clarification on

Members who join past October 31st will be enrolled for the Feburary-March year (1 year = 2 months school; 1 month summer ). Currently pending members in line for the Feburary-March school year need to complete their journey to the sorting hat.

Please help. A quote or PM is preferred.  

Sky0814

6,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:37 am
Sky0814

Hello!

The questions thread is the Room of Requirements subforum. Just make a topic and a crew member will hop over and answer your question.
The Room of Requirement (Suggestions, Help, and Useful Guides)

As for clarification, I'm not sure which part you're confused on. The guild runs on a three-month schedule, two of which is dedicated to a Hogwarts school year and the last one is dedicated to summer vacation. For example, November-December is a full Hogwarts school year, and January is summer vacation. February-March is another full Hogwarts school year and April is summer vacation. Like that. Those who join (more specifically, character profiles posted after October 31st) past October 31st will be enrolled in February-March school year instead of the current one, since we don't allow students to join in the middle of a school year.

The second sentence is slightly more confusing. To become "accepted", your character would need to go through a little "journey" to become accepted. Right now, the journey has ended for November-December first years, so students who are pending have to go through the journey in January to become accepted. It doesn't really apply right now, since there is no journey to be completed.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:48 pm
Hi there, my name's Meg. I'm a pretty quiet and reserved person, but I'm excited to get to know everyone.

I don't ever really know how to introduce myself or whatever, but I'm a girl in my twenties, I kind of look like an elf, and I'm an art history student. I like cats, coffee, and dry humor. I don't have a Myers-Briggs personality type - the official test actually told me they couldn't figure me out, so I guess that's something of interest.

Most people who meet me think I'm probably a Ravenclaw, but I'm really much more of a Gryffindor. I'm intelligent, that's not what I value in other people or how I choose my company.

I'm really obsessed with ASOIAF right now, among other things.

Anyway, I'd love it if you sent me a PM or something in the next couple months before the new term. ◕‿◕✿

Fortuna Minor

Anxious Sweetheart

ll Mizuki-Sama ll

Desirable Phantom

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:04 pm
Hi I'm Mizu and am looking foreward to rping with you once my profile gets past pending!

^^  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:08 pm
hellooo, i'm looney, and i just recently posted a profile for a hogsmeade store-owner, awaiting the verdict. c:

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

nathan122394

Hilarious Hunter

3,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:40 pm
HI I'm Nathan I like reading and im 18.my computer has been acting up here lately so i missed the new year and i dont know a lot of people and need some freinds so pm me if you could so i can get to know more people  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:57 am
Hallo, my name is Julian. I prefer to call me either Julian or Daf

I live in South East Asia and I indeed speak English fluently (English is also our official launguage!)

I love comedy and never I like dramatic and horror.

Oh, and I'm currently addicted to Hetalia, Harry Potter and Deviantart  

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:14 pm
Hello there, I'm Voi! I'm looking forward to May when my character will be a first year and especially looking forward to RPing with other students : )

I like meeting new people and talking, but at the same time I'm incredibly shy when it comes to initiating conversations. Even online I'm really shy, but I guess that's just how I am, so I usually come off as that weirdo who never chats and is quiet (~_~; ) BUT. If I get to know you, you won't be able to get me to shut up, haha.

I like the anime and manga called Magi Labyrinth of Magic and practically grew up on Harry Potter, Naruto, and Death Note.

I also enjoy creative writing as a hobby. Anyways, it's nice to meet you all! : )

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:24 pm
hello all
i'm teslyn, or any variation of my handler name.

i just joined and

i'm sorry i just -- hi julian, which country in south east asia are you from (because english cannot be the official language of a region of multiple countries ;D. i mean it can, but.)  

haphazardly parked

Dapper Fatcat

GracefullShiningCloud

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:01 pm
Hello everyone, I'm GracefullShiningCloud, um don't really have a nickname though I probably need one lol. I love Harry Potter! Hey Julian, I love Hetalia as well!
I play Pottermore! I'm not really sure what to say but just wanted to say hi. Can't wait till I can start RPing in here!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:55 pm
GracefullShiningCloud
Hello everyone, I'm GracefullShiningCloud, um don't really have a nickname though I probably need one lol. I love Harry Potter! Hey Julian, I love Hetalia as well!
I play Pottermore! I'm not really sure what to say but just wanted to say hi. Can't wait till I can start RPing in here!

OMG congrats you just had the 100th post in this thread! xd
Welcome to the guild biggrin  

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Sumimachine

Distinct Vampire

6,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:06 am
*taps and pokes head out from the imaginary door* Well... um...

*steps in and rubs back of head sheepishly* I didn't know they had an intro thread here. So, how do we start? Oh right, a name...

The name's Rebel. But you can also call me Closet, Dark, or any variation of my username. I've also been called Sumi because of my old username, but you can call me whatever you guys are comfortable with.

So I am turning 21 this year (not going to tell you when, don't need anyone reminding me how old I'm getting stare Kidding, birthday's this coming August) I'm a full-time college student taking up psychology, let me tell ya guys, it's fun. emotion_awesome Oh, and a warning to all you guys here: I do have a tendency to disappear sometimes because of college stuff, so don't get all mad or something, studies first alright? (though I'm not exactly THAT preoccupied, but yeah I'll be having summer classes so yeah, just giving you guys a heads up.)

I love writing, doodling, rping and lurking the interwebs. I'm a nocturnal being, though most times I can sleep for over 12 hours. ._. I am currently in a relationship with an awesome guy (almost four months this coming 24th, WOOT!)

Oh, and what else? Yes, I am a Potterhead, I practically had a childhood Harry Potter emotion_awesome Read all the books, watched all the movies, and heck, I can even say some lines and tal in a british accent by heart. (Though I prolly don't sound that good, lol.) So yeah, it was great, good memories. 3nodding I've already made a character here, a student named Otto Arcwright, and I'm thinking of making another one, a shop assistant for a Music Shop. Not sure if I can make one without the owner, but then again I COULD be the owner instead. So yeah.

And there you go. You got yourselves an intro. *pauses and silently scooches back to the door*

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:28 pm
Voile Blanc
Hello there, I'm Voi! I'm looking forward to May when my character will be a first year and especially looking forward to RPing with other students : )

I like meeting new people and talking, but at the same time I'm incredibly shy when it comes to initiating conversations. Even online I'm really shy, but I guess that's just how I am, so I usually come off as that weirdo who never chats and is quiet (~_~; ) BUT. If I get to know you, you won't be able to get me to shut up, haha.

I like the anime and manga called Magi Labyrinth of Magic and practically grew up on Harry Potter, Naruto, and Death Note.

I also enjoy creative writing as a hobby. Anyways, it's nice to meet you all! : )
HI Im Nathan! and you sound just like me with the whole shy thing and i'll be a first year in may too and i have been trying to find more friends to RP with in the guild.I practically grew up on harry potter and some other anime as well.so if your interested just pm me or something.  

nathan122394

Hilarious Hunter

3,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500

Ninja_Kitten_River

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:54 pm
Er... I'm Ninja_Kitten_River. You could just call me River, I guess.

I've been doing tabletop rpg and and have roleplayed on other websites, but I'm just starting on Gaia.  
Muggle World (Chatterbox)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff