Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Abandoned Hospital ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:46 pm
User Image
Drake stops and smirks up stairs.He fires down at the floor almost hitting Dan."One floor bellow us there 'element of surprise' is gone." Drake said as the two headed toward the stairs not even running.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:49 pm
Dan stood there looking down and then up at the bullet hole CRAP THEY KNOW WE'RE HERE looks like i have to kill them
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Barry says now just wait a minuet we have someone who looks like there umbrella maybe we can trick them then they all look at Sarah  

redx6504

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:51 pm
User Image

Sarah looked at Dan and growled. "Hey, i didn't think of that with all i've been through." She admitted. Dan put her down and she shoved him away from her to get some space. She snatched the gun back and put it away. "If they just want me you have nothing to worry about." She says and follows Barry.

She looks at Barry. "I'm the reason they're here in the first place. I barly escaped them last time and they must've followed me here. Then all they want is me." She said.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:55 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.thats not true and you know it i cant just let you go out and kill yourself besides now they know there other people here two i dont think there only here for you i think there here for everyone in the building including you not just you though Barry was sceptical of that being true he didint want to beleave it Barry pulled out his colt python  

redx6504

redx6504

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:03 pm
Dan sat there reloading his gun and checking it for jams besides Sarah if you go out there and fight them alone then we miss out on all the fun i mean it would suck if you died i mean thats one less umbrella scum but then i lose someone who can be vital in survival Dan said trying to make it sound like he was being rude but he was really saying was hes coming cuase he worrys that youll die  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:03 pm
User Image

Sarah sighed. "Well Krauser came to get me last time. But he got thrown off a building." She said to him. "Even if, they want me for more experiments. Wesker doesn't want me dead just yet. Heard they wanted to clone me and somthing about Las Plagas." She said and took out the katana from the sheath.

"AND, they got here because of that damn tracker he found on my gun." She groaned. How could she have been so stupid and let there be a tracker. "You could be right they want more experiments and stuff, but i can't help but feel the guilt for this." She said.

She turned to Dan. "Gee thanks. They don't want me dead yet."

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:04 pm
User Image
"No it's true all we want is the girl loud mouth." The other kid remained silent as Drake sired his gun."Give her to us or you will die..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:07 pm
Dan pointed the gun to the invaders head LAST TIME I CHECKED YOU WEREN'T INVITED TO THIS PARTY NOW LEAVE or lose a good portion of your brain to the wall got it Dan said with confidence  

redx6504

HelicaI

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:12 pm
User Image

Alice stood where she was told, her gun close to her chest, and her back agianst the wall. She breathed at steadily as she could.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:13 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Barry trained his coolt python magnum at the intruder YOUR NOT TAKING ANYONE DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME! Barry said in his serious mode ready to shoot at any time or to take a bullet for someone smaller or weaker than him cause thats just how he was  

redx6504

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:19 pm
User Image

Sarah sighed. looking at Drake. Still under Umbrella's controll. She sheathed her sword. She wasn't going to let them kill the people here. They all were getting very protective about not letting them take her. She watched Drake. She didn't want to go, and she didn't want the others to get hurt.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:20 pm
User Image

Drake looked to Sarah pulling his hood down and smirking."Think what happened to the others that fell in battle." These people will be the same or maybe I will die." He said smirking."You the girl that supposedly worked with me who shot a bullet at me." He looks to the others."You are the reason this kid is here see if you start to get violent we will kill you all and knock out Sarah if necessary."  

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

redx6504

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:25 pm
Dan watched her sheath her sword and sees her thinking about giving up with an unsure look on her face then Dan connected two and two and came up with a conclusion he was close to you wasn't he Dan said waile still looking at his target aka Drakes skull but it was obvious that he was talking to Sarah Sarah do you know what they say about a two headed wolf... they say that you cant sneak up on it and you cant attack it dead on cuase it has two heads on the back and front but they say that you can never forget it and leave it be what will you do Sarah? Dan said waile he squinted his eyes ready to fire what will you do...  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:29 pm
User Image

Alice was afraid. she heard commotion somewhere around her. she didn't want the Umbrella people to take Sarah/ She just got to know her! Alice, disobeying orders, started sliding agianst the wall slowely to get where everyone was. It will be a while, be she was trying.  

HelicaI

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:31 pm
User Image
Drake fired at the tip of his gun hitting the wall beside him."Last chance!"  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]