Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Tricell Hive Jersey Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:02 am
User Image

Sarah nodded. "Actually had recently been through almost all of that. You see, was tied up, dragged onto a helicopter, knocked out and had all my powers taken away. Just. Like. You." She said and folded her arms. She looked at him. "Kyosuke, Aya should be still at the hospital. I'm pretty sure we traveled quite a distance." She said to him.

"Now, i was only unconscious for part of the ride. The T-virus helped fight off what ever sedative they gave me. But, due to that power-eraser thingy, it was extremely slow." She said and kept walking. "They're down in the basement. Not too far from here."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:59 pm
Sick kept walking and having his back against the wall. Opening up the door for the medic bay and point his gun out. The room was empty and there was another door. Opening it up and there was some girl lying on the bed. Poking her on the side of her face. "Yo wake the ******** up if you want to live" Being blunt about it and switch the radio over to Soap

"Found her" Sick said as Soap relay the message back to Sarah "Captain found her" He said as he just listen to what was going on  

krazysick614

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:13 pm
User Image

Sarah heard that they found Sydney. She smiled and followed Sick. Seeing Sydney unconscious on a bed. She went to her and hugged her. She heard Sydney groan and pulled away. "Sydney? C'mon wake up." She said. Sure enough she did. Opening her eyes and hugged Sarah.

"You alright Syds?" She asked. Sydney nodded and rubbed her head. "Where are we Sarah?" Sarah nodded, "We are with Tricell. Not Umbrella suprisingly. You missed alot." She said and helped her off the bed. Sydney looked at the two. "Hey, you're with B.T.C.S. right? " Ssydney asked. He looked familliar a little bit. "I'm Sydney. B.S.A.A."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:06 am
"Yes mam, Captain Sick Blackfield. But we're running out of time. Can you still walk?" Sick asked her as Soap look around the room then someone jump on the radio Captain, their making a second run, get everyone out NOW!" Sick shook his head lightly. "Let's go pick up the rest of the people" Begin blunt with it as he begin to lead out first.

Soap look at Sydeny "How did you know he's B.T.C.S? as he waited to see if she needed a hand before he follow  

krazysick614

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:52 pm
_BlackButterflyLove_
User Image

Sarah looked at Sydney. "Yeah. I'm fine. Oh, well again, I'm with the B.S.A.A., and i've heard your name and face come up when doing some research or by some friends in the service." She sighed, they might be dead though. "A girl, i knew her, she said she worked a mission with a Sick Blackfield." She shrugged, "I just made a guess and thought that it was you, i guess i was right." She said and looked at Sarah.

"So, they got the others too? Or...well you're going to have to explain this to me." She said. "Can't remember much after the crash." Sarah nodded to Sick and Soap and Sydney. She lead Sydney out of the room. "After the crash, we got a plane and made our way back to the US, met a guy named Barry, and some others. A guy named Dan, knocked me out thinkin' i was some type of theif." Sarah shrugged, "But we're cool now. Anyways, Drake came to take me back to Umbrella or they'd kill all of you, so... i started to go with them. And then Zandre tried to fight Drake, and this punk was going to hurt, Alice, this lil girl." Sarah explained.

"He...knocked me out. We woke up on the roof, and now i have a tatoo of the Umbrella logo and some weird tracker ear ring." She said with a grin like it was nothing. She kept walking out into the halls. "Then, Tricell came and kidnapped...me, Chris, Barry, Alice, Tori, and Kyosuke." She finished off. "They brought you here also, oh, how ya' feeling? They injected us infected with some stuff, you still got your powers." Sydney paused, then nodded.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:05 am
Sick nod his head then think for a moment then an image of a girl with a cute a** pop up "Oh that girl... The one with a cute a** but had a twiztid method of getting infomation out of people. Kate.... I wonder how she's doing?" Thinking about how he need to get in contact with her so he can get her dinner. Soap look at Sick then shook his head lightly. "Captain in times like this, how come you can think of a lady?" Asking him then follow.

Making their way back as Sick just kept on looking around as Eva flew around the area waiting for them at the landing zone.  

krazysick614

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:55 pm
User Image

Sarah looked at Sick, then at Sydney. Sydney nodded. "Yep. Kate, she was in an infirmery when i was, we were really just resting and we talked." She said with a smile remembering her friend. Sydney giggled, "You like her huh?" Sarah looked at her."Sydney, are you serious? We have 30 minutes to escape this place and you're talking about things like that? I wonder how you even got in B.S.A.A., you're practically a kid!" Sydney frowned. "19.'" she clarified.

Sarah kept walking and they came to the basement, "Here." She told them and started down to the basement.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:37 pm
Sick had his mind wonder off for a second then something grab him. Slaming it to the ground and fire off two shots in the head then curb stomp it"Damn zombie." Hearing her giggled a little bit then only hearing 30 minutes and beging 19 "Yeah sorta.. But I asked her if she want dinner after the mission. I still want to get my hands on those two girls." Being back in the basement. "Sarah you lead the way back to your friends. He said and follow her.  

krazysick614

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:09 pm
User Image

Sarah nodded. She walked down, to the way where her friends were at. Sydney was speaking to sick. "Right." She says as she walked.

A zombie was trailing behind them, Sarah turned around, aiming the gun at sick's head and pulling the trigger. the bullet went right past him and hit the zombie behind him. "Let's hurry." She said and got to her friends. "Chris, Barry, you guys. We have rescuers!" She said with a grin and going to get Sydney's stuff, handing them to her. "We have less than 30 minutes to get out of here."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:52 am
Sick switch the mic over to Eva "Eva, we need a hot evact. What's out LZ?" Eva said something in irish. "Copy that. Your LZ is right outside of the door. And I'm there now." She said to Sick"Our ride is outside and MOVE!  

krazysick614

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:31 pm
User Image

Sarah looked around the basement, spying a box of ammo, she dug through it quickly, taking some extra ammo clips to use then looked at them. She nodded, "Alright let's go." She said, looking to Sydney who was following Sarah, and Chris and Barry and Alice, and Tori were following too. Sarah climbed the stairs out of the basement and stopped.

"Damn." She growled, seeing many limping corpses coming towards them. "Chris, cover me. Tori and Barry, make sure Alice gets out safely." She said to them and stepped forward to the zombies, taking out her katana, still slightly bloddy and it had a dent in it, but it was still good.

Sarah narrowed her eyes before running, decapitating three. Then another small group. Blood splattering with every slice. Soon, there was a clear path, a wicked smirk was plastered on her face, her breathing heavy from the effort and pumping adrenalin. She lowered her blade, whiping the blood from her face with an arm. She sighed, turning to face the group, with a nod of her head. "Alright, let's keep moving. Only shoot if their is too many, the noise will attract more if we continuously fire." She informed them.

Sarah turned to keep walking again, Sydney following for any extra help Sarah might need. "Sick, you way we have a ride waiting. Where will it take us?" She asked, eyes forward. Everyone else was back at the hospital, Zandre included.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:36 pm
User Image

Alice followed quickly, wanting out NOW.

User Image

Tori ran behind everyone, a gun in her hand when needed.  

HelicaI

krazysick614

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:50 am
Sick and Soap follow them "B.T.C.S H.Q, B.S.A.A agents and your boss is waiting for yall up there. I'm suppose to get yall of yall out of here but if you have friends somewhere else then we go grab them also." Sick said as he ran up first. Cutting them with his knife as he kick the final door open and motion them to get in.

Eva flew the chopper low enough for them to climb in. "Captain, their closing in fast!" Waiting for everyone to get as Sick jump inside the chopper and told her to take off  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:43 am
User Image

Sarah nodded. "Good. Because, the others, Zandre, Claire, Leon, and the others are still back at that hospital. " She told Sick as they entered the helicopter. She sat down near Sydney and Alice. "Wait...my boss? Or...Sydney's boss?" She couldn't help but ask.

"I'm just going to go with Sydney's Boss." Because her boss, last time she checked...even though she hated it, and she was forced into it, her boss was...sort of Wesker.

Sydney looked at Sarah, "What do you mean? Why couldn't it be your boss?" Sarah face-palmed herself. Sydney really needed to be quiet sometimes. "Sydney...take a guess, who's the last person i took orders from? Granted i didn't get a paycheck or anything...but when you, if you figure this out, please don't say it out-" Sarah was cut off by Sydney's outburst. "Wesker!" After she said that, sarah clamped a hand over sydney's mouth. "Sydney, i said to NOT say it outloud." She growled and moved her hand and Sydney nodded, "Sorry..."

Sarah leaned back and groaned. "Just to clarify Sick, it wasn't willingly. He had complete control over me with some weird virus thing." She had to explain. "So, don't go pointing guns at me for being Umbrella's property either." Sarah said. She hated calling herself that, but it was kind of true, she was marked as Umbrella now. And she would be for life.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

HelicaI

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:52 pm
(im on my ipod so...)

Alice grabbed and hugged Sarahs arm. "But you're a good girl. Theres no way you worked for...him."  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff