Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
[U/C] Mnyama'nafsi (Skin-Walker Pride); But OPEN! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fuKurohane

Profitable Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:13 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:18 pm
Fu! You wanna continue our RP in thread :T?  

hibi-tea

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150

Gekokoko

Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:45 pm
:B  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:44 pm
In the guild thread? shooooorreeee
C:

fuKurohane

Profitable Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:59 pm
I'VE FOUND MY SPIRIT ANIMAL!
User Image
Name: Eidel
Spirit Name: Taipa (meaning 'Spread Wings')
Clan: Ndege
Spirit Animal: Peafowl (Congo Peacock)
Desired Rank: Kisasema
Personality: A generally pleasant girl, Eidel is someone who lives to please. Any order given is obeyed almost without question, because she very much wants to be liked, and has a rather low self esteem. This also makes her easy to manipulate though. She isn't a very strong individual in many ways other than physical strength - mentally she is simple-minded, naive, and has constant self doubt. She worries a lot, especially when completing a task for someone. She lives for praise, something that brings a light to her face.
As a storyteller, she prefers to recite to the younger children who are less likely to make fun of her occasional stutter or flub-up.

I hope the bird choice is alright, since it IS a fairly large bird. And I made sure it was at least native to Africa. XD  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:17 pm
Teh Angel Yuna
User Image
Name: Eidel
Spirit Name: Taipa (meaning 'Spread Wings')
Clan: Ndege
Spirit Animal: Peafowl (Congo Peacock)
Desired Rank: Kisasema
Personality: A generally pleasant girl, Eidel is someone who lives to please. Any order given is obeyed almost without question, because she very much wants to be liked, and has a rather low self esteem. This also makes her easy to manipulate though. She isn't a very strong individual in many ways other than physical strength - mentally she is simple-minded, naive, and has constant self doubt. She worries a lot, especially when completing a task for someone. She lives for praise, something that brings a light to her face.
As a storyteller, she prefers to recite to the younger children who are less likely to make fun of her occasional stutter or flub-up.

I hope the bird choice is alright, since it IS a fairly large bird. And I made sure it was at least native to Africa. XD

Approved <3  

hibi-tea

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150

Gekokoko

Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:29 pm
She's such a pretty lioness TT ATT  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:38 pm
Thankies =D I'm hoping to transfer her to the new new rogue female lines if there'll be transfers for those too. I think it would be easier to do a bird pelt on that one. XD *doing a quick sketch-up*  

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:48 pm
I have someone I wanna put in here, but I don't know what rank would suit her. o-o

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:04 pm
_ p a o cx
I have someone I wanna put in here, but I don't know what rank would suit her. o-o

o 3o Anything Ambassador and below is open <3. The clan suggestions are exactly that, suggestions, so whatever is on there Ambassador down is up for grabs |D <3.  

hibi-tea

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150

fuKurohane

Profitable Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:19 pm
We have even newer rouge female lines than that?
O:

Pao: What Shou said.
If there's nothing you can think of that fits your lion's personality, you could always just go with hunter. It's probably the most generic C:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:55 pm
Quote:
User Image
Name: Tahalili
Spirit Name: Rhach'aerlinn
Clan: Paka
Spirit Animal: Black Leopard
Desired Rank: Ambangalia
Personality: She's crazy.. that's basically it. Usually in an amusing way, but sometimes not. Her visions make her that way, though since going on her own she's tried to become more 'normal', so she avoids blood as often as she can since it's usually the trigger for her visions. She likes the sight and smell of blood, so avoiding it is that much harder for her. Hunting is troublesome so she's learned to live with small kills a few times a day to avoid triggering another vision, but even then she still has them every now and again. When it comes to being around others, she much prefers cubs and juveniles over the older crowd. She finds their eyes less judgemental, so it's easier on her.

I think she'd be less of a nanny and more of a "big kid" around them, save for when she's in a bad mood. lol I had a really hard time picking a rank since she's not really suited for hunting or guarding 'cause she's on the frail side. Honestly, if I were a parent I wouldn't want my kid around her that much. She wouldn't really be a bad influence or anything, but she's just.. well, not all there. xP Though if this won't work then there's nothing I can do about that. XD;

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:14 am
I have a quick question, are we allowed to ask for a marking on the pelt/ can we ask for odd coloured animals. Like I realise you said no albino zebra but if I wanted a black zebra with blue stripes for example as a pelt? Or if I wanted a antelope with a specific mark that has been painted on like a tattoo on the pelt to personalise it is that acceptable?

I am actually going for just a normal black and white zebra but as soa has, well, to put it mildly a lot of different pelt colours / patterns are you wanting us all to stick to the 'natural' patterns & colours or will it be okay to customise the pelts to personal preference.

purples and orange spotted zebra anyone? XD!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:45 am
User Image
Name: Tycho
Spirit Name: Vuk wolf
Clan: Mbwa
Spirit Animal: African Wild Dog
Desired Rank: Mchunga or Diwani
Personality: Tycho is a blank slate at the moment. I see him being quite a bulky kind of guy. Possibly a little cocky at time to time for fun but generally a good guy - very much a set in his ways kind of guy as well.  

Remove

hibi-tea

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:40 am
Syrius Lionwing
I have a quick question, are we allowed to ask for a marking on the pelt/ can we ask for odd coloured animals. Like I realise you said no albino zebra but if I wanted a black zebra with blue stripes for example as a pelt? Or if I wanted a antelope with a specific mark that has been painted on like a tattoo on the pelt to personalise it is that acceptable?

I am actually going for just a normal black and white zebra but as soa has, well, to put it mildly a lot of different pelt colours / patterns are you wanting us all to stick to the 'natural' patterns & colours or will it be okay to customise the pelts to personal preference.

purples and orange spotted zebra anyone? XD!

Pelt coloration does not matter, so long as they're not albino.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff