Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia Online Magazine

Back to Guilds

Gaias biggest fan made Magazine 

Tags: gaia, online, magazine, community, publication 

Reply Gaia Online Magazine
Questions, Assistance and Feedback. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GOM Jimmy the Newsie
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:08 am
neehole

Thank You very much!

Well, even though I'm new to the crew and haven't exactly became crew, I went ahead and started on my own! All I did was take the main formatting of the post in the guild and tweeked it a bit but yeah! Service

Wow. That was quick, dearie! I think you'll fit in just fine here at the printing press.
I overheard the big cheeses at GOM started adding you to the crew chats/guilds. It wont be long until you receive the notifications. Now, I better go. I've got newspapers to deliver, people to see, more newspapers to deliver...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:27 pm
Posting with a friend's account, seems to be working fine.  

Suffocating Under Ashes

Amensu Saje

6,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:03 pm
Okay, the thread's working for me again. :] Took long enough. I wonder what was going on.

Sorry about the off-topic post. I just need to see if it was working again.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:09 pm
Any update on where the current issue stands? For a while I feel like we were getting a lot of updates and news about it, but lately I haven't heard anything [perhaps I missed something?] about it. Is there still going to be an issue?

Ezra

Fashionable Businesswoman

6,975 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

Meia15
Crew

Codebreaking Genius

8,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:13 pm
Ezra
Any update on where the current issue stands? For a while I feel like we were getting a lot of updates and news about it, but lately I haven't heard anything [perhaps I missed something?] about it. Is there still going to be an issue?

Yes there is still going to be a 5th issue! 4laugh
We've been working hard to get this issue out.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:57 pm
There is a problem, I clicked on the new issue and it said it is not there at all.  

Lockheart_fox

Loyal Fox

35,525 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Fearsome 100
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100

Meia15
Crew

Codebreaking Genius

8,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:01 pm
Katyasha_fox
There is a problem, I clicked on the new issue and it said it is not there at all.

Yes, we are aware of this problem and are trying to resolve it as soon as possible!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:52 am
I like the current issue smile it's much better (looks much better) than previous. What I like? Fonts, graphics and articles. Maaany articles 3nodding btw there's an interview with Varlot (about the GSW) and I think you should change font for questions - simple italicize looks... simple. Like the main text. Maybe the bold or different color would look better?
But it's just my opinion ninja
K.

I hope you'll understand me. And I'm sorry if I misspelled something -_-"

kc-lotka

Learned Consumer

11,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

slothiiiey
Vice Captain

Friendly Gaian

8,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:58 am
Kate-Catharina
I like the current issue smile it's much better (looks much better) than previous. What I like? Fonts, graphics and articles. Maaany articles 3nodding btw there's an interview with Varlot (about the GSW) and I think you should change font for questions - simple italicize looks... simple. Like the main text. Maybe the bold or different color would look better?
But it's just my opinion ninja
K.

I hope you'll understand me. And I'm sorry if I misspelled something -_-"

So you thing we should bold the interview questions instead of italicizing them. that is a very good suggestion. I'll keep that in mind for the next issues. Thank you~ 4laugh
And feel free to share your thoughts with us, we don't bite ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:21 am
I was wondering if you guys have a place for horoscopes for the month? Cuz I would be able to do that for you guys! And if you want I can also give you guys the chinese zodiac for the year!
I have an astrology book and I just thought that maybe you guys would want that type of thing in your magazine!  

Kumi Uchiha

Wealthy Businesswoman

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

slothiiiey
Vice Captain

Friendly Gaian

8,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:07 pm
Kumi Uchiha
I was wondering if you guys have a place for horoscopes for the month? Cuz I would be able to do that for you guys! And if you want I can also give you guys the chinese zodiac for the year!
I have an astrology book and I just thought that maybe you guys would want that type of thing in your magazine!

Oh my, I must have overlooked this! I'm so sorry sweatdrop
Thank you for your suggestion! I'll see what I can do~ 4laugh  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:50 am
slothiiiey
Kumi Uchiha

Oh my, I must have overlooked this! I'm so sorry sweatdrop
Thank you for your suggestion! I'll see what I can do~ 4laugh

okay.  

Kumi Uchiha

Wealthy Businesswoman

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Admiral Lord Cochrane

Eloquent Elocutionist

8,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:44 am
Yes, indeedy - we've been trying to do horoscopes for a few issues now, but it just hasn't been coming to fruition - if you'd like to be the Gaian Astrologist, that would be amazing! I'd fully welcome any contributions you may want to put forth. Can I suggest that for the October Horoscopes that we try to get someone to do an art piece for the page of your avatar in gypsy attire telling fortunes out of a crystal ball?

for example:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:21 pm
I got a concern... Well its more of an observation.

I was going through the Magazine , and was looking at the featured profiles page.

SO , i clicked on one that particularly interesting to me. It was very well made profile with awesome art. So , i decided to leave a comment on the Gaian's profile congratulateing them on being featured.

They commented me back. Thanking me, BUT they did not know they had been featured or what GOM was.

In the future , you should notify Gaians if you are going to feature them. After all they might not want the attention ? And it would be a common courtesy.  

Ghin - Aoiichi

Retro Punk

Nymph of Spring

Angelic Sex Symbol

30,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Winged 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:55 pm
GuinAoiichi
I got a concern... Well its more of an observation.

I was going through the Magazine , and was looking at the featured profiles page.

SO , i clicked on one that particularly interesting to me. It was very well made profile with awesome art. So , i decided to leave a comment on the Gaian's profile congratulateing them on being featured.

They commented me back. Thanking me, BUT they did not know they had been featured or what GOM was.

In the future , you should notify Gaians if you are going to feature them. After all they might not want the attention ? And it would be a common courtesy.
Noted. Thanks! :]  
Gaia Online Magazine

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces