Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Boathouse Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:18 am
♚Malcolm Dundas♚

User Image

"I believe we'll be Sorted soon.", he nodded, blowing a blond, golden curl away from his face, "It is thrilling, isn't it? Waiting to be sorted into a new family." he mumbled as he looked up at the enchanted castle, his bright blue eyes shining faintly.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:47 am
Mariella Cross

She smiled at him, almost helplessly because he was a complete idiot and she felt quite bad for him.
"Oh yes... a new 'family'." She had said a bit sarcastically before skipping up, tugging him behind her by grabbing his hand. They were to be sorted and she was burning with anticipation.

Alex Teaflower

3,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

MademoiselleHarmonie

6,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:38 pm

Lyra Wynne | 1st Year; ___________
User Image
User Image
Lyra took a deep breath, she tied her hay blonde hair into a ponytail, her face was passive but her thoughts were racing. 'Will I fall because the stairs moved? What if I get lost and can't get to my Common Room' While Lyra's mind was distracted, she sauntered over to the Great Hall.

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 10:02 pm
User Image
αℓεxαη∂яια εтнεℓωιηε

Location - The Boathouse. with my lonely self

Thoughts - Diddly.

{OOC} Offensive Octopus Crisis {OOC}
~ ~

User Image

Alexandria poked her tiny little head through the entrances of the boathouse. Honestly, what could Blake want at the boathouse? And why didn’t he come with her? They were from the same house, took the same classes and were twins for god’s sake. Would it have really been easier if she came first? She was feeling down enough as it is. With the whole Jacqueline incident and what not. She regretted running away from her from the moment she had the moment to clear her head, separated from everyone. Alex just panicked. The poor girl wanted to make up with her. She really did. But no opportunity was given to her. It seemed the Hufflepuff wanted nothing to do with her anymore. Avoiding Alex, even Blake who was irrelevant to the situation. The thought made her mood glum, as she let out a small sigh. Couldn’t Blake hurry up just a little bit? The girl had some sulking to do in her room. Leaning on the stone wall, Alex looked out at the black lake, reminiscing her first night at Hogwarts.

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

tarantaellegra

Lauraisawesomeobvs

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 10:11 pm
User Image

User Image
First Year--Hufflepuff
User Image

I think I'll go for a walk,

Maybe out in the rain,

Maybe there'll be tears rolling down my face...

Jack had been asked to go to the boathouse by her brother, and she nearly hadn't gone. She probably wouldn't have if he hadn't asked her several times, and if she hadn't been tired of sulking in her room. Her bad mood was having a negative affect on her beloved plant, and that was the last thing that she would have ever wanted. She liked her plant far more than she liked any living being, especially after a certain Gryffindor had toyed with her emotions. She didn't want anything to do with people after what had happened the previous semester in the gardens; she practically had no will to live even. She watched her feet as she walked to the boathouse; not risking making eye-contact with anyone, or even worse seeing the female Ethelwine. Though it was starting to hurt, never having anyone to talk to. Jack just couldn't risk having her heart torn out again. She never would.

...And I'd feel the pain.

Maybe think about something?

Maybe think about you?

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 10:25 pm
User Image
αℓεxαη∂яια εтнεℓωιηε

Location - The Boathouse. with Jacqueline

Thoughts - Ack!

~ ~

User Image

A small sigh escaped her lips as she stole another glance at the empty boathouse. A bird landed near the edge of the water, staring at Alex with blank eyes. She stared on right back, an urge to pet the bird. Taking small, shy steps, Alex began her forward march to the duck. The duck, noticing the walking giant begins to wobble away from the blonde beast. Biting the side of her lip, she couldn't help but let out a small giggle. Look at her. Chasing a duck. Well at least it got her mind off of...Suddenly, in the midst of her duck chase, Jacqueline managed to sneak up on her. Well more like bump into. The duck by now, had retreated into the safety of the lake, away from the hands of the Gryffindor. "Um..hey, Jacqueline.."She said with a weak smile, averting her gaze ever so slightly. Just moments ago, Alex was thinking of Jacqueline and how things would turn out okay. Or worse. But now that she was in the situation she had been imagining, Alex found herself lost for words.

User Image

tarantaellegra

Lauraisawesomeobvs

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 10:35 pm
User Image

User Image
First Year--Hufflepuff
User Image

Maybe out in the rain,

Jack felt her heart sink even lower in her stomach when she ran into to the very person that she'd been trying her hardest to avoid. She felt all of the hurt that Alex had caused her swell up again, even managing to seem even more painful than it had when everything had gone so terribly wrong. Tears started threatening to leak from her eyes the second all of the painful memories rushed back into her mind. She'd spilled her guts and shared her emotions for the first time in her life, only to have it thrown back in her face and her heart torn out and eaten. "I-I was just t-taking a w-walk... I n-need to get b-back to my h-homework...", She looked back at her feet, trying her hardest not to cry again. She didn't want to cry over this girl anymore. She had certainly done plenty of that in the past couple of months. She'd done everything that she could to get over her feelings for the girl, but nothing she did could seem to make them go away. Every time she even saw the girl she felt all of the attraction swell up again, and then seconds later the misery would surly follow.

Maybe think about you?

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 8:42 pm
User Image
αℓεxαη∂яια εтнεℓωιηε

Thoughts - Don't go!

~ ~

User Image

Happiness that could have surged through her face upon seeing Jacqueline's arrival was overcome by fear. Alex didn't want her to leave. Not now. Not ever. "Wait.." Her hand made an involuntary movement, reaching to grab Jack's hand with her own. Will she at least hear her out? The grip on her hand was tight but not painful, a feeling of emptiness and longing. "Can we talk?" Deep blue green eyes stared at Jack, begging for her to stay.

User Image

tarantaellegra

Lauraisawesomeobvs

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 8:54 pm
User Image

User Image
First Year--Hufflepuff
User Image

Maybe out in the rain,

Jack shook her head at the female Ethelwine, and quickly pulled her hand away from the girl. She was the one who had run, who had ruined this, not Jack. She was tired of crying over this, tired of feeling. She was not about to let this girl bring all of that up again. She couldn't handle anymore. Ever again. "I-I ca-can't..." She felt her voice crack as she tried to push the words past the lump in her throat. She had always been a good girl, why did she deserve all of this pain? No matter how hard she tried, though, she couldn't seem to get her feet to move and take her away. Apparently her body and her mind were going to have a fight with each other. So she was stood there, looking like a fool, trying her hardest not to give Alex any sort of eye contact.

Maybe think about you?

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 6:24 am
User Image
αℓεxαη∂яια εтнεℓωιηε

Thoughts - Don't go!

~ ~

User Image

When Jack pulled her hand away, Alex leaped forward. Not for a kiss. But for a hug. She desperately needed one. Hopefully Jack wouldn't shrug her away from this. "I'm sorry," Everything spilling out at this point forward, her arms still embracing Jacqueline. "I didn't mean to leave you there back in the gardens. It's just that I was so scared..I've never felt that way before..I didn't know what to do," Tears had begun streaming out her eyes, Alex's hands slipping from Jack and onto her face where she lay in front of her sobbing. Surely, Jack would hate her even more now. Making excuses right in front of her.

User Image

tarantaellegra

Lauraisawesomeobvs

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 8:42 am
User Image

User Image
First Year--Hufflepuff
User Image

Maybe out in the rain,

Jack was upset with Alex, but she didn't want her to cry. Jack hated when people cried, mostly because it made her cry. And it was even worse when she cause it... "Don't cry... Please...", Jack pulled the girl into a tight hug, rubbing her back up and down. She didn't know how to comfort her at all, and that upset her even more. She couldn't go through the emotional battlefield that a friendship (of even a relationship) would cause, but for now she needed to comfort the crying girl. To at least do what she can before things went back to the way they had been before.

Maybe think about you?

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 5:50 pm
User Image
αℓεxαη∂яια εтнεℓωιηε

Thoughts - Don't go!

~ ~

User Image

A few more tears streaked down her face, trying to hold it all in. It was nice to feel Jacqueline's body pressed on to hers. Now all she wanted was to stop crying. Alex didn't want Jack's robes to be covered in tears.Wiping her eyes, which were slightly red, she mustered,"I really am sorry Jacqueline. Can we start over? Be friends again?" A look of hopefulness overwhelmed her face, along with a small sniffle from her breakdown.

User Image

tarantaellegra

Lauraisawesomeobvs

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 6:18 pm
User Image

User Image
First Year--Hufflepuff
User Image

Maybe out in the rain,

Friends? How could Jack and Alex be friends? Especially when they both knew that Jack wanted more? She distanced herself from Alex a little bit, upset that the girl could even ask Jack to do that. "H-How...?", She felt all of the heartache returning again. It wasn't fair that someone could cause so much pain for someone else. She felt her body retreating into itself, and to make room for it she felt her lunch coming back up her throat.

Maybe think about you?

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out