Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
Paved Courtyard ("The Quad") Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skuld HJG

8,575 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:38 pm
Jessica Sassareth

Slytherin, First Year

User Image Jess smiled at William's comment and shook his hand, "Bubo is a male grey owl.... And I'd say you're right about the other student's 'mating season.' They're a bit... clumsy, I think. That might go down as a 'fail' on Darwin's scale."

The pale redhead smirked impishly toward William, while she pulled out a small handful of snacks for Bubo.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:06 am
Slip out the back before they know you were there
and at the worst you'll see nobody cares,
you don't want to be around when it all goes down...
User Image
William Dante Nott the Third

First year, Slytherin

User Image

When his hand was free, he lifted his fingers slowly towards the bird to glide against the its soft feathers. For a moment, Tay hadn't even caught on to what Jessica had said- but if it hadn't been for those tutoring sessions at home- he probably wouldn't have had a clue what she was talking about.

Still, realization struck him like lightening, and he laughed. It was quite loudly, and he wondered if they might have been able to hear if the wind so carried it that way (but with one side shielded by the school, he doubted that possible.) "Brilliant, only the smart, fast, or strong should survive." He emphasized, now dilligently stroking Bubo's feathers.

"So where are you from, Jess?"

╔══════════════╗
Injuries: Busted lip, swollen purple bruise along cheekbone, sweltering black and blue bruised knot on his ribcage

Thoughts:....'
╚══════════════╝

User Image

..even heroes know when to be scared.

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Skuld HJG

8,575 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:32 am
Jessica Sassareth

Slytherin, First Year

User Image Jessica just sat leaning against the inside of the crennel, producing snacks for Bubo, "I'm from Colchester. It's a small city about 60 miles from London in Essex County. And you, Tay?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:15 pm
User Image
first year - hufflepuff
▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬

allen w. rhoddes

muggle born - wizard raised

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
“To achieve great things, two things are needed: a plan, and not quite enough time.”
– Leonard Bernstein
“Now, somehow, in some new way, the sky seemed almost alien.”
– Lyndon B. Johnson

¦¦
Allen nodded enthusiastically as Jane explained and elaborated. "Ever been to Greece?"
He himself had traveled once and only once with his 'mother'. She had been visiting an ill family member and Allen had decided to sneak along for the ride. She hadn't been to pleased at first.
A wind-carried laugh suddenly reached his ears and the Hufflepuff turned his head to spot two first years. Both Slytherin, if he remembered that red head and William correctly.
He did not know the red-head's name; she made little show of herself in class and he was none too interested in the snake house. For different reasons than one would normally think.
The only information that popped up in his head regarding her was her foul display at the Sorting Ceremony. She had thrown quite the childish fit when she had been sorted. Allen remembered distinctly thinking how foolish the whole act was. He wondered if she really did have as little self-control as she had presented on that first day.
She seemed to have smoothed out whatever qualms she had had with her chosen House now, though, Allen thought, smirking.
¦¦

User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image

Pale Mist

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:47 pm
xxxxxxxxxxUser Image

█████████████████ Muggle Born Hufflepuff ████████████

Jane looked around the Quad. It seemed to be gaining popularity. She quickly noticed two other Hufflepuff's and two Slytherin. Jane immediately recognized the boy. It made her sick just looking at him. They were no doubt plotting something and going off on muggles. Jane glared at them and gave a slight scoff. She readjusted her attention to Allen. She shook her head. "No but we are planning to go this summer. My parents will be working on the dig more then."

Made by Purpleinator
ooc;

Jane Abigail Doyle

Her

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:24 pm
User Image
first year - hufflepuff

allen w. rhoddes

“To achieve great things, two things are needed: a plan, and not quite enough time.”
– Leonard Bernstein
– Lyndon B. Johnson

¦¦
Allen couldn't help but feel a bit closer to Jane when he caught her glancing with dark emotion at the Slytheirn pair with him. He knew he shouldn't be supporting this whether or not he disliked what he saw, but everything about Jane was different. She was a special case.
"Anything you hope to see? I loved seeing the old ruins and even some of the native magical crea-" he cut himself off, reminded that Jane would probably vacation more the Muggle way. "erm, are you allowed to take things from the dig? If you find like an old coin or something? Not anything rare, ya'know?"
¦¦

User Image

Pale Mist

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:45 pm
xxxxxxxxxxUser Image

Jane smiled at Allen. "Well it depends. There is government officials on site. They look over everything. If something is unimportant or anything like that they will usually give it to the archaeologists. My parents have brought me a few things, in fact..." Jane reach into her robes and pulled out something she wore around her neck. "This is from one of my parents dig sites. It was a Roman coin they found. They had it put on a chain for me." Jane finished lifting up the coin with her gloved hands so that Allen could get a better look.

Made by Purpleinator
ooc;

Jane Abigail Doyle

Her

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:03 pm
User Image
first year - hufflepuff

allen w. rhoddes

– Leonard Bernstein
– Lyndon B. Johnson

¦¦
The boy's dark eyes glowed at the site of the necklace. The coin was beautiful and old; sides worn by sand and weather, the imprints still very much recognizable, though. His listed a gloved hand and cradled it in his palm.
"Oh, wow, that is so neat! What else have they brought you back?"
¦¦

User Image

Pale Mist

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:13 pm
xxxxxxxxxxUser Image

Jane thought for a moment. "Let's see...there's been quite a bit of jewelry. Also several small statues of gods, shards of pottery. Lots of rocks. I have a collection of all of it in my room right now. It's nice to have a little something of home here at school." She smiled as she put away her necklace. "I think we've talked enough about my parents, what about yours?" She said smiling widely. She just felt so comfortable talking to Allen. For once here at Hogwarts she felt safe, and felt as though someone cared.

Made by Purpleinator
ooc;

Jane Abigail Doyle

Her

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:33 pm
User Image
first year - hufflepuff

allen w. rhoddes

– Leonard Bernstein
– Lyndon B. Johnson

¦¦
A nod came after each thing she listed off, images popped into his head as she said them. He imagined what these old, previously-buried artifacts looked like, what secrets they held.
He offered the girl a cheery smile when she concluded her list; it was quite the amount. He wondered if she would ever show him any of the items.
"Well, my father and mum are both wizards. I know dad did something else before I came along, but for about five years he stopped his old job in the Ministry and instead did a bit of private research. Mostly regarding Herbology. Have a lot of Herbology in his family. Mum is a nurse at the Wizard Hospital though."
"I can't remember what it was he did before I came though..." He sighed. He found his magical family greatly interesting and loved to learn more about them.
¦¦

User Image

Pale Mist

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:39 pm
xxxxxxxxxxUser Image

Jane raised her eyebrow in confusion. "I thought you parents were muggles?" She asked in almost a stern voice. It felt almost if Allen was hiding something. But what she didn't know and she didn't want to out right accuse him of it. What if he wasn't. That would be a little awkward.

Made by Purpleinator
ooc;

Jane Abigail Doyle

Her

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:51 pm
User Image
first year - hufflepuff

allen w. rhoddes

– Leonard Bernstein
– Lyndon B. Johnson

¦¦
Allen blinked with a bit of astonishment. his first instinct was to be shocked as to how she knew; no body knew!
But then, logic and memory held back his instinct of fear and he let out the breath he was holding; he had told her. How could he forget?
In his moment of weakness and seeming intoxication that Jane always seemed to cast on him, he had told her the truth. The truth he always hid from everyone else. A common mask he always wore.
"Oh, ah, sorry." He chocked a bit, trying to swerve around his impulse to keep the facade, which proved harder than he expected, "My real, biological parents are. They, umm..."
Allen bit his tongue, honesty was hard, when it cam to spilling out repressed memories. But looking into Jane's dark, anticipating eyes, gave him the urge he needed to push through.
"They sort of, kicked me out when they found out I had magic in me. When I started showing signs of it. I don't really remember anything about them...Well..."
No, that was enough.
"No, never mind, I can't remember anything. Just that they left me and my wizard dad found me."
¦¦

User Image

Pale Mist

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:10 pm
xxxxxxxxxxUser Image

Jane reached out and touched Allen's arm. She moved closer to him. "Oh Allen. I'm so sorry." She whispered. She didn't know what else to say. "Allen I'm here for you and I want you to tell me everything. I know it can be painful but you need to tell someone." She back off slightly. She took his hand. "Let's go somewhere a little less crowded."

Made by Purpleinator
ooc;

Jane Abigail Doyle

Her

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:35 pm
Slip out the back before they know you were there
and at the worst you'll see nobody cares,
you don't want to be around when it all goes down...
User Image
William Dante Nott the Third

First year, Slytherin

User Image

"Wales," Tay affirmed quickly enough, and from where he sat, the entirety of the grounds was at his disposal (which couldn't be said often considering his short stature.) He carried himself well enough anyway, and when he noticed that both Allen, and Jane had glanced in their direction, he shot them quite a nasty glare.

They shouldn't have been down in the dungeons that day, but as far as he knew, nobody else had been told. He prefered to keep it that way as he was sure Phinelia felt the same, still, he could never help but wonder how much of the conversation she had heard.

Eyes of gold had fixed upon Jessica once again after another moment's thought. "Hey, I'm hungry, do you want to go the Great Hall and eat?" Tay suddenly felt the urge to hide in a crowd, rather than out in an open field.

╔══════════════╗
Injuries: Busted lip, swollen purple bruise along cheekbone, sweltering black and blue bruised knot on his ribcage

Thoughts:....'
╚══════════════╝

User Image

..even heroes know when to be scared.

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Skuld HJG

8,575 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:33 am
Jessica Sassareth

Slytherin, First Year

User Image Jess nodded and started to stand up, "Sure. That does sound like a good idea. The question is: Are you alright?"

The pale redhead made a vague motion around her face indicating William's apparent injuries, "We can always stop by the Hospital Wing, if you feel it's neccessary."

There was no mocking tone in Jess' voice, just genuine concern. Bubo then fluttered over to perch on Jess' shoulder.  
The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff