Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
Entrance Courtyard Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:48 pm
Goodbye to you,
Goodbye to everything that I knew.

User ImageUser Image
Where am I? Courtyard, with Oz.
Who's in my mind? Oz, duh. <3
My desire?Kiss me?
What am I wearing?Ta-da!

User Image

User Image
Lucy Elizabeth Bonks
Gryffindor

Pureblood
"Baby, I can feel your halo"

Lucy sighed, rubbed her forehead and helped Tamara back up, shaking her head. She really looked sick, and she really began to worry about her. She glanced to Oz, nodded and placed a kiss on his lips, making an effort not to stick to them.
"Right. Let's go." she uttered as she pulled Tamara towards the castle again.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

And when the stars fall,
I will lie awake.
You're my shooting star...

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:38 pm
Tamara "Goldilocks" RadcliffeUser Image

Tamara frowned and sighed heavily. "I'm sorry to separate you two." She stood up with the help of Lucy and slowly walked back towards the castle. Quietly, to Lucy, Tammy said, "So, is he a good kisser?"

{Exit to Gryffindor Common Room}  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:30 am
User Image

Ammar
”Nature should never be forgot”

Ammar slowed down to a trot as they reached the place where the students had gone through to get sorted. He looked around as he came to a stop, noting at the size of the castle and at its architecture, "This place," Ammar slowly stepped towards the entrance of the school, "It is like a mountain,"

The centaur shook his head, remembering why he came to the castle in the first place. He reached behind, and gently lifted the man from his back, placing him carefully on his feet, "Lead me inside,"

”It is resilient and determined to win”

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:16 am
Second Year Slytherin Student: SaLevera Sykes

User Image

Levera had only apparated once before and it wasn't a pleasant experience for her. The only reason she had managed to keep the contents of her stomach down the last time was because of the adrenaline running through her system and even then only pressing need to save Charlotte kept her from being sick. But this time she was exhausted, injured and woozy. Levera crumpled to her hands and knees as they made it to the empty courtyard and dry heaved. There was nothing in her stomach except bile, and that burned on its way up her throat.

The falling made her head spin and hurt. She spasmed as the pain in her head ran through her body. She pressed her fingers against the stone of the courtyard, trying to get control of herself by countering pain with more pain. Her bloody hand left a perfect handprint on the courtyard ground.

Levera growled softly at herself, she was being weak, this pain was nothing, she shouldn't be on the ground. But she couldn't force herself back to her feet. She was so tired, it was tempting just to curl up on the ground and sleep. For a moment she almost gave in, her arms shaking as they started to waver in strength. But then she saw images of the dreams Ferreus plagued her with nightly and she leaped to her feet. She stumbled and swayed as if she was drunk, it took her a moment to get her bearings and she looked back to Eraz. “ I...I'll see you then, Professor I...assume we're done for the night?” She didn't wait for a reply before turning to walk away, but she got turned around.

Levera blinked and reached up to touch the back of her head, her clean hand came away covered in blood. She stared at her hand for a few seconds, not comprehending what she saw. Then she remember what she was trying to do.

No wait, she lost it again. Something about a bed maybe? She was in the courtyard, she remembered that, but the courtyard was tipped at a strange angle. Levera took a few shaky steps forward and then realized she couldn't remember exactly how to get wherever it was she wanted to go. “ I...seem to be turned around though, Professor, how do I get back to the...to the...the dorm?

~~
“Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever. Given the choice between the experience of pain and nothing, I would choose pain.”  

Feverw0lf

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:42 am
User Image
User Image

нεявσℓσgy

User Image

User Image

Eraz staggered slightly as he came out of the apparation. Normally he had no problems with the magic, but side-along apparating someone else always made problems arise. He took a deep breath to keep control of himself when he heard retching. The man looked over to Levera as she tried to empty her stomach, then slammed a hand against the ground.
When she managed to stand up, he saw the clear signs of a concussion, and nearly cursed himself for missing it earlier. He could see that the girl was tottering on her feet. She placed one hand to the back of her head after trying to excuse herself, but despite seeing that it was coated in blood she was still interested in just trying to go to her bed to sleep.

"There's no way you're going anywhere girl. Hold still."
The good thing about her concussion was that she wouldn't be able to tell anyone that he did this with wordless magic. He held her steady with one hand then touched his staff to her head, an overpowered version of the Episkey spell flowing into her body. It wouldn't fully cure the concussion, but it would negate the danger, and probably just leave her very sore. As soon as that was done he pulled his staff and hand away, knowing that she could now stand on her own.
"And we are not done girl. I asked who used soul magic on you...and now that I think about it, that soul magic is what is keeping you awake...I believe I can offer you a way for a full night's sleep..." Despite knowing that the girl needed his help, there was no way he was going to force his aid on her. She had been at least partially trained - forcibly helping her would just insult her.

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:02 pm

User Image

Levera shook some as she tried to stay steady on her feet. Eraz put his hands on her shoulders to keep her still so he could perform some sort of magic on her. Levera blinked as her head cleared. It still hurt, but at least she could think properly.

She blanched as he asked the question. There was no way she was going to answer that, she wouldn't admit it. How the hell had he even known. Levera's mind raced and she began to panic. She felt like a caged animal. “ Get away from me!” She yelled and shoved him away. She was too weak to move his larger frame and only managed to succeed in shoving herself back.

Levera stumbled back a few steps and took a defensive pose, her eyes wild. She couldn't tell him. He'd hate her, everyone would hate her and shove her away. And somehow....that bothered her. She liked having friends, it was a new experience and she enjoyed it, but if they found out...

She ended that trail of thought and raised her fists, not taking any particular stance except one of someone who was ready to brawl for their life in a drunken scuffle.
~~
“Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever. Given the choice between the experience of pain and nothing, I would choose pain.”  

Feverw0lf

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:14 pm
User Image
User Image

нεявσℓσgy

User Image

User Image

Eraz snorted in anger. She was not reacting like the warrior he knew she was trained to be. As she was now, exhausted and worn out, she was an easy target for whoever wanted her. And he was going to have to pound that into her it seemed.
His staff lashed forward, into the openings in her stance to thump against her torso. Then he spun around and slammed it into the back of her legs to knock her down. But before she could get to the ground, his staff was under her, shoving her back into the air. His right hand came over her body and a flare of magic slammed into her - a stinging charm.

"I am Eraz Lupinous. Do not think that being an Herbologist makes me a plant-bound person - I am a fully capable warrior, trained to kill my foe." Now she was on the ground, her body likely shaking from the multiple impacts and the stinging charm. He stood above her, eldritch energies swirling about him in a tangible cloud.
"I have seen magic darker than anything you could possibly have a nightmare about - and I have fought men whose souls were blacker than the darkest cavern. You WILL give me the name of the man who dares to use soul magic on a youngling, that is no longer a negotiable point. Sleep would be a gift now." His staff slammed into her stomach, pinning her down.

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:11 pm

User Image

Levera grunted as the staff thumped against her ribs, grunted again as it hit the back of her knees. She shouted in pain as he launched her into the air. Tears welled up in her eyes as the stinging charm struck her.

She lay on the ground, shaking, unable to get up. The tears started falling now, and she remembered being a young girl and her masters beating her to the ground, kicking her until she cried, then punishing her for crying. Crying was weakness. Weakness must not be shown.

Levera didn't care anymore, something in her was changing, maybe Ferreus was the catalyst, but something was definitely changing. She burst into tears, the pain, the emotional turmoil was all too much. She slammed her fist into the ground, sending more pain up her arm. It took her a while to calm down, “ Do you...know who the Tribunal is...?
~~

Feverw0lf

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:31 pm
User Image
User Image

нεявσℓσgy

User Image

User Image

"Nope. I've heard some rumors, but I tend to discredit those." Once again his staff glowed as he healed the damage to the girl. Eraz shrugged slightly as he leaned back, levitating her to her feet. He indeed heard a rumor about them - a shadowy group of individuals who were notoriously cruel. Just before the school year had started they had apparently killed one of the men who was in love with a teacher here, or a student, he wasn't sure. But it had only been a few streets away from the children coming off the train. He raised one eyebrow - she had brought them up in response to his question. That likely meant that one of them had done this to her.
"I see. So then. Women don't like using soul magic on other women and letting them survive, so it was probably a man who did this to you...and to do this to you and leave you alive, he probably saw the same untrained potential in you that I can. And because your training was incomplete, he decided he could use you. How close am I?"

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:24 pm

User Image

Levera looked up at Eraz, weary expression on her face. “ You shoulda been a detective, Professor, you're good at adding two and two. ” Levera wiped at her cheeks, trying to scrub away any hint that she'd been crying.

Her back and head were both sore and when she rolled her neck it made three loud pops. Levera pulled her hoodie's sleeves down over her hands. Then turned to sit on a bench. She was suddenly cold, so she pulled her hoodie up over her head and wrapped her arms around herself.

She tipped her head at him, green eyes shiny from the tears she'd cried, the skin around her eyes red, “ I suppose you want to know everything...

~~

Feverw0lf

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:33 pm
User Image
User Image

нεявσℓσgy

User Image

User Image

"Why don't you just shut up and wait." Eraz slammed his staff down onto the cobblestones not even a foot away from where Levera was. He focused his attention on his staff as he leaned it forward until it rested on her forehead. Then he began focusing his magic - this would be temporary stop, only good for a few days - but whatever man had dared to try using soul magic would NOT be able to counter this. Eraz was going to cast two spells on the girl - a Latin one, to put the girl's mind at ease. The second spell was the one that he was truly casting to stop the soul magic - Native American magic would be an entirely unknown quantity here in Britain, and unstoppable.
"Anima Contso Vallum." His magic poured out of him. The spoken, Latin spell, was a simple, straightforward technique - it created a strong barrier around the target's soul, one that only allowed the natural soul to access it. Even if the 'Tribunal' member had a solid mark on the girl, his soul would be hardpressed to get through.
But it was the second spell that was what he fully expected to be the thing that actually stopped this b*****d. He was creating a soul-persona inside the girl. If the b*****d tried this again, he would find himself facing not only Levera - but a temporary guardian in the form of her new master right along with her. That done, he staggered a step and had to hold himself up with his staff.

"Done. You're safe for a time. It's not permanent, but..."

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:43 pm

User Image

Levera was shocked with how forceful Eraz suddenly got. His staff touching her forehead was like a slap in the face. She moved to shrink back, but the aggressive look on Eraz's face made her freeze and let him work his magic.

She didn't totally understand what he was doing, but the magic made her head feel funny in a way she couldn't describe. Then she felt warm, like she was in a safe place for the first time in a long time. Then her tongue felt like it was on fire, as if the mark there was trying to reject whatever magic Eraz was using on her. She winced and bit into her tongue, countering pain with more pain.

Not that I'm not grateful, but I just hope he doesn't come back with a vengeance.” She said matter of factly. She yawned as she glanced up at him, “ How did you notice and why do you care, Professor, no offence, but...I can't imagine someone doing this out of the goodness of their heart.

~~

Feverw0lf

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:10 pm
User Image
User Image

нεявσℓσgy

User Image

User Image

"I noticed because as I told you, I have dealt with magic just as dark, and darker. And as for why I care, I think I've said it several times. You have a lot of potential girl - and I want you to be able to realize it without someone forcing you down one path or another. I don't care if the path you walk on your own is dark, light, or gray like my own." Eraz rolled his shoulders and looked up towards the sky.
"And I absolutely hate people who dare to use soul magic against others. It is a crime that tears apart the soul of the person who dares use it. The taint that I felt in that soul magic was dark enough to clue me in that whoever used it has done so before, and often." The wizard clenched his hand before sinking to the bench beside Levera. Implanting the soul guardian into the girl was draining on him, and he would need a bit of time before he was running close to his normal levels of performance.

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:28 pm

User Image

Levera turned her head to look at him, “ I understand...it seems that everyone wants me for something. I don't even know what I have to offer to anyone. I can fight with a sword and my fists, but I'm not that great with magic.

She looked down at her feet, trying to find the courage to tell him what was on her mind. She took a deep breath, “ He...kissed me at the end of last year and...marked me somehow....during the Battle of Hogsmeade. ” Her cheeks turned bright red in embarrassment and she shrunk into her hoodie, afraid to look at Eraz's face. She didn't want to see the digust she was sure was there.

~~

Feverw0lf

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:54 am
User Image
User Image

нεявσℓσgy

User Image

User Image

Eraz nodded his head - a mark would almost be necessary for the man to target her over this kind of distance. Then he realized the first thing that she had said and gave a dry chuckle.

"You would be wrong if you thought I wanted you for something girl.I simply desire to fill the role for you that my master filled for me - you are, as I said, unfinished. Training you would, in a way, repay my old master for putting up with me when he trained me." Eraz was barely paying attention to what he was saying though. No, what he was focusing on was where the battle had taken place - Hogsmeade. If he went there then he would be able to try tracking the soul magic. Now he had a course of action that he could follow to investigate this.

User Image

User Image

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out