Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
Covered Bridge Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:14 pm
xxxxxxxxxxUser Image

█████████████████ Muggle Born Hufflepuff ████████████

Jane blushed as Allen shook her hand. "definitley brilliant" Shesaid staring at his gorgues eyes. "I'm always reading. Whenever I can" She said smiling up at him.

Made by Purpleinator
ooc; I don't know what to write!

Jane Abigail Doyle

Her

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:21 pm
User Image
first year - hufflepuff
▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬

allen w. rhoddes

muggle born - wizard raised

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
“To achieve great things, two things are needed: a plan, and not quite enough time.”
– Leonard Bernstein
“Now, somehow, in some new way, the sky seemed almost alien.”
– Lyndon B. Johnson

¦¦
"Yeah?" Allen couldn't help but see her as being the type to do so. A bookworm, but with a gentler definition. Allen himself loved reading and he found the best people did as well. His smiled widened, "And yet,"he motioned to her tie and crest colors, "Hufflepuff? Seems the 'Claws are usually the nose-in-a-book types." He mused lightheartedly. A thought struck him, perhaps Jane also felt she was sorted wrongly. An interest sparked in the boy at the possibility, however slight.
¦¦

User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image

Pale Mist

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:31 pm
xxxxxxxxxxUser Image

Jane felt a slight annoyance she didn't understand. She completely agreed and she had felt let down when she became a hufflpuff but when he said it she felt a twinge of anger. She brushed it off and looked at his eyes once again. "I agree. Believe me when I tell you I was shocked when I got sorted. I felt like I was going to cry or my tear that hat apart though I suppose I'm sort of getting used to it now: Jane shrugged.

Made by Purpleinator
ooc; I don't know what to write!

Jane Abigail Doyle

Her

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:41 pm
User Image
first year - hufflepuff

allen w. rhoddes

“To achieve great things, two things are needed: a plan, and not quite enough time.”
– Leonard Bernstein
– Lyndon B. Johnson

¦¦
Allen had not been quite able to read that anger with seemed to blossom in the pretty girl, he was an idiot when it came to observing other's emotions.
Instead, he pressed on, "I felt cheated too at first. I agree though, I guess I sort of got used to the idea, but that is probably only because i spend most time around other Houses. Guess i got used to it but it hasn't really sunk in...does that make any sense?" He laughed awkwardly, rubbing the back of his neck, fee;ling foolish. He was normally quite composed and the things he wanted to say flowed well, but Jane was making it hard and Allen could not pinpoint why.
"Which House were you hoping for?" he asked, quickly regretting it and hoping it wasn't too personally. His heart beat a bit faster and he bit his lip as she began to answer.
¦¦

User Image

Pale Mist

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:42 am
xxxxxxxxxxUser Image

Jane nodded. She definitley understood what he was talking about. "I was hoping for maybe Ravenclaw or Gryffindor. Maybe even Slytherin. Definialtey came as a shock. How about you, what house did you want?" Jane asked.

Made by Purpleinator
ooc;

Jane Abigail Doyle

Her

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:29 pm
User Image
first year - hufflepuff

allen w. rhoddes

– Leonard Bernstein
– Lyndon B. Johnson

¦¦
Allen smiled delightedly at her, "You would have made a great Ravenclaw, you really -" he caught himself and blinked, smile slipping when he realized he barely knew the girl. Why was he so enthusiastic any time he was able to offer his two cents? A heat on his face began to creep and his bright smile turned into a sheepish one, "- would have."he mumbled in awkward ending.
Desperately grasping to her question as a diversion from his own feeling of embarrassment, he answered her in a hastier tone that he normally would have.
"Was hoping for Gryffindor. I thought i would have fit in quite well, so did my dad." Thoughts of how Allen's constant rule-breaking and adventure-seeking were his father's main reasons for the opinion, the boy chuckled, "Slytherin also seemed like an option. Though, I don't think the crowd would have served me."
¦¦

User Image

Pale Mist

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:25 pm
xxxxxxxxxxUser Image

Jane nodded again in an understanding way. "I only know one tolerable Slytherin" She muttered. "My parents had no idea where I would be considering they fact they're..." Jane paused nearly the same way the boy had before though her's was longer. She didn't want to say the words after all of the torment she'd been receiving. "Muggles" Jane finished with a slight whisper. She stared down at the bridge once again not wanting to make eye contact. She loved her parents and she knew she shouldn't be embarrassed but no else had muggle parents and so of course she was the one to be tormented. Jane knew there had to be more people then just her with muggle parents but it sure didn't feel like it.

Made by Purpleinator
ooc;

Jane Abigail Doyle

Her

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:18 pm
User Image
first year - hufflepuff

allen w. rhoddes

– Leonard Bernstein
– Lyndon B. Johnson

¦¦
Normally, this information would not have been new or even surprising to Allen; having Muggle parents was quite common in the Wizarding world. Pure bloods and halfbloods were not unusual, but they were dwindling. Their magical ability was genetic and understandable, it was the Muggleborns that were the most interesting. Coming from usually magic-free families and still possessing the skill. Allen thought it was amazing and incredible, he thought it ought to be something to be proud of. Something to take as a victory in evolution.
But, what had surprised Allen was not this information but the way it was presented to him. Jane looked ashamed. Embarrassed and almost afraid at telling him this. Any signs of a smile slipped from his face and his eyes grew concerned. He could guess at what was causing her to feel this way to her heritage. It was not after coming to Hogwarts that he had his first experience of Pureblod-supremacists.
"Mine are too!" he cried out.
It was sudden, he was even shocked himself at the outburst. Normally, he would never even think of disclosing this fact to anyone. But, Jane needed the comfort. His conscience knew that better than his body and he felt no regret for saying it. He offered her a wavering smile, "I am Muggle born. And... and there is nothing wrong with it."
In his last statement Allen locked his dark eyes were hers and offered his comforting words in all seriousness. He didn't want her hurting. He wanted to help.
¦¦

User Image

Pale Mist

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:15 pm
xxxxxxxxxxUser Image

Jane looked back up and smiled at Allen. She suddenly didn't feel so alone. Of course her feeling of happiness didn't last. Jane stopped cold. She wasn't sure what she was feeling. There was a note in her stomach and she kept seeing the face of her best friend coming into her head. Jane grasped the side of the bridge as if to steady herself. "Somethings wrong" Jane muttered quietly.

Made by Purpleinator
ooc; Everyone okay with that post? Lately my post seem to be making people mad at me. If anyone objects please tell me now!

Jane Abigail Doyle

Her

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:49 pm
User Image
first year - hufflepuff

allen w. rhoddes

– Leonard Bernstein
– Lyndon B. Johnson

¦¦
Allen stopped in hesitation at her sudden swerve. He saw her grasp for the barrier of the bridge and her eyes seemed to flash with emotions and thoughts. Allen panicked, "Jane? Jane, you alright?"
He felt his gloved hands shaking slightly as he awkwardly reached out for her arm to support her.

"Do you need a Nurse? I can take you to the Hospital Wing." He bit his lip hard.
¦¦

User Image

Pale Mist

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:40 pm
xxxxxxxxxxUser Image

Without really even think she grasped Allen's hand. She didn't have time to think on how nice it felt. As soon as his hand was in hers she took off run. Allen trailed behind her. Jane hardly knew what she was doing but she knew she needed to get to Phi and fast. "Please be okay" Jane muttered to herself.

Made by Purpleinator
ooc;

Jane Abigail Doyle

Her

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:01 pm
User Image
first year - hufflepuff

allen w. rhoddes

– Leonard Bernstein
– Lyndon B. Johnson

¦¦
The Hufflepuff jumped in confusion at her sudden dash away from him. His immediate concerns swirled his mind and practically covered his eyes for the second as she sped further away. Had he hurt her? Was he causing her to panic or hurt?
But then the wool returned his sight and he realized it wasn't him, and even if it was, he had to follow and help Jane.
"Jane, Jane! Jane, please wait! tell me what is going on!"
He bound after her with clumsy speed, legs twisting in the suddenness of his motion, but soon, he was one her tail. Following suit.
¦¦

User Image

Pale Mist

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:29 am
xxxxxxxxxxUser Image

Jane felt weird explaining it to Allen. She didn't even know if something was actually wrong but she needed to get to Phi. Something was wrong and she knew it. "My friend Phi. I can just feel, feel that something is wrong. I need to find her now" Jane explained as she pulled Allen behind her.

Made by Purpleinator
ooc;

Jane Abigail Doyle

Her

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:55 am
User Image
first year - hufflepuff

allen w. rhoddes

– Leonard Bernstein
– Lyndon B. Johnson

¦¦
That had not been what he accepted. Allen's stride slowed a little in the confusion of Jane's confession in what she felt was going on. The Hufflepuff wondered how she knew, if she even knew. But the solid determination that shone in her eyes told him there was no room for questioning her.

All the boy could do was offer her a breathless nod as they began to move with even more haste.
¦¦

User Image

Pale Mist

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:38 pm
((Where should we post next?))