Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
New York City ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HelicaI

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:50 pm
User Image

Alice listened to all the ideas, ready to do anything nessissary to get Sarah back.

User Image

Tori was sharpening a pocket knife, also listening.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:55 pm
James smiled " I know a some guys that can help us get that girl back " he said with a smile on his face  

shikamaru xxx temari

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:59 pm
User Image"ok heres a quick and safe way. Someone when i shoot the electric shell at the guards knocking out there communications shoot the guard nearest sara then me and one other person will run in grab Sara and run out." Said George. "sound fair whose a fast runner?" Asked George. "ill be covering the person running." Said George.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:59 pm
User Image C H R I SxxxxxR E D F I E L D

Chris looked at James. "Really? Who?" He asked. "She's strong. One gunshot wound won't do anything to her, unless it's a head or heart shot i'm sure." He said. "She's also fast and strong, but Mike's infected from what i can tell if he overpowered her. Plus, dont forget the nemesis."  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

shikamaru xxx temari

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:02 pm
James looked at Danny " Danny give jericho a call will you " said James soon Danny was on his cell calling Jericho " we are better off attacking the Base my friends "  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:03 pm
User Image"ooh a nemesis that sounds fun ill buy you all time to get out of here ok?" Said George. "life or death which ever i keep or gain doesnt matter." Said George. "at the end of the day im still not Wesker." Said George joking. "attacking the base would have several casualties for us." Said George.  

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

HelicaI

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:04 pm
User Image

"I hate that stupid virus." Alice said, kicking the dirt.

((Resident Evil's a video game?! 8O I wnna play! XD))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:09 pm

Chris looked at them and nodded.."Aha. No. Well not for me anyways. A nemesis' prime target is S.T.A.R.S. agents, which i used to be." He said and folded his arms. "And, the base is under extremely high securety, Wesker usually can see everything going on in there, plus, they got hundreds even thousands of guards."

((*Facepalm* That's how the whole series/franchise started...))  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

shikamaru xxx temari

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:14 pm
James looked at Chris " dont worry Danny can handle the fight you see he is one that can he his wounds he is infected " he said as Danny threw him the phone " Mr Jericho would love to kill some Zombies if it means he gets to fight Wesker again "Danny said sitting down  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:31 pm

Chris nodded. "Alright, so that's a good number of us are infected so they can handle alot of the fighting." He said. He looked at Danny. "I heard Wesker was in Vegas, and last time i fought him i nearly escaped with my life. Iactually owe Sarah for that one. If he didn't snap her neck none of us could have had the chance to escape." He said.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

shikamaru xxx temari

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:35 pm
Danny got up " And with Mr Jericho this may be kinda fun " He said putting his hand in the air so everyone could put theres on top of his " To go get Mr Jericho then rescue Sarah " he said waiting for everyone else to agree  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:39 pm

Chris nodded. Putting his hand ontop of Danny's.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

shikamaru xxx temari

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:44 pm
James got up and put his hand on Chris s " We may die trying but we are all thats left of the human race you mess with one you throw the rest into the fight " he said with a smile  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:55 pm
User Image"you supply the ammo ill bring my guns' Said George Putting his hand in. "but first theres something thats been annoying me for a while now." Said George. "There using something to get out of here it silent not a plane or a helicopter." explained George. "hover craft maybe?" Said George.  

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

shikamaru xxx temari

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:59 pm
User Image

Jericho came full speed driving in a army car that seated 9 and had a machine gun roof he pulled up and got out " I heard you need some help ?" he said looking at the group  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff