Reply The Vampire Castle
~Countyrside Tavern~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Creedner

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 4:34 pm
The doors of the tavern swing open and Creedner steps in. He begins to pan around the room, looking for the young vampire. He walks up to the bar and turns his back to the wall so he can look around one again. With no sign of her, Creedner decides to speak. "Has anyone seen a girl by the name of Raven?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:13 am
"Again? Where now? And...what are we running from? Is it him again?" Luciriah whispered back, staring at Kuroi.  

[t[o0thbrush.infinit]Y]

Raven_Spero

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 3:24 pm
Raven ran up to the door of the tavern. She stopped, trying to catch her breath. She decided to wait for her friend to catch up before entering.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 4:36 pm
Seeing that no one responded to him, Creedner turned to the door and opened it. To his suprise, Raven was standing there in front of him. "I have been looking for you."  

Creedner

Raven_Spero

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 6:59 pm
Raven gasped. "Creedner!" She hugged him. "I was worried!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 7:05 pm
Creedner looked down at Raven and pushed her away. "Wait... I am not into that mushy stuff. Could I get my coat back?"  

Creedner

Raven_Spero

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 7:29 pm
"I'm sorry..." she said, shrinking back. She handed him back his coat. "Oh! Wait! I have a question for you. What's this?" she asked, pulling the vial she had found earlier out of his pocket.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 8:36 pm
Creedner looked down at the vial. "It's nothing..." Creedner snatched the vial out of Raven's hand and placed it in his pants pocket. "You ask too many questions. Curiosity killed the cat."  

Creedner

Black Vargus

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:59 am
Eventually, Deiyal the hybrid followed Raven in, examining his surroundings with silent curiosity. He soon heard Raven's familiar voice. Turning his head, the unusual creature noticed that Creedner was a hybrid of the same races as he, but bore a much different appearance. Deiyal Marasate blinked with his golden eyes. Was Raven really that worried over this man? He was acting unusually rude to her, but Deiyal said nothing. He watched with his tail limping over the ground.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 3:44 pm
"This is Creedner... Oh, dear. I'm afraid I don't know your name!" Raven blushed a deep red.  

Raven_Spero

Creedner

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 9:06 pm
"He is a hybrid." Creedner turns and puts his long coat on and begins to walk away.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 10:33 am
"Yes, I knew that, but he, like you, has a name, hybrid. Yes, I know what you are. I could tell from the moment I met you, its... a vampire thing, I guess, but I wanted to see if you would tell me. Obviously that isn't gonig to happen now. So, if you don't mind I'm going to ask this hybrid what his name is because I already know yours, unless, of course, you would like me to ask you again." Raven turned back towards the hybrid and shook her head. "Ugh. I'm sorry. Your name is...?" Raven asked in a much gentler tone.  

Raven_Spero

Black Vargus

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 2:15 pm
"I told you before," Deiyal replied with a rather confused blink. "Ah well. I am Deiyal Marasate." He turned his head toward Creedner, wondering if this man had issues that were too private to be revealed to someone as unimportant as he, Deiyal. There was no doubt Creedner had lived far longer than he had. He focused his wolven eyes on Creedner, wondering blandly. However, he hid his curiosity with the mere stare he held.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 2:45 pm
"I'm sorry, I'm sure you probably did. I'm really horrible at remembering names." She said with a blush. "Deiyal. *repeates name mutteringly to self* That's an interesting name. I like it." she smiled. "He'll realize it all eventually" she said quietly, not really talking to anyone in particular, looking kind of dazed. "I'm so sorry that I tied you up in my mess." Raven said, coming back to reality. "It was stupid of me to try and chase him down, when I knew that He was going to brush me off anyway." She watched Creedner walking away. "Since I dragged you down here, I'll feel bad if i don't offer. Do you want anything? It'll be on me."  

Raven_Spero

Creedner

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 8:08 pm
Creedner's sensitive mind was picking up Raven's thoughts as he was walking away. He stopped in his tracks and looked up to the sky. "I am not brushing you off Raven. As I told you before, I need to rest."  
The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff