Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Vampire Castle

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, blood, dark, role play, twilight 

Reply The Vampire Castle
Castle's Kitchen Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KanameKain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 5:20 am
Kuroi continued to rest peacefully against Luciriah, dreams of a quiet and lush forest dance wthin his head for a while as he playfully runs around with many of his former siblings and friends, Soon the dream takes a different turn as the clouds grow darrk, his friends are brutally killed in front of him much like his parents, he began to run with a horrified look in his eyes as the dream continues causing his body to slowly shake and sweat outside of the dream world, his eye brows twitch with fear as time continues to pass.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 10:04 am
A hint of a blush appeared on Luciriah's pale cheeks. She returned the smile halfheartedly as she felt Kuroi's body tense against hers. She looked down and found he was sweating, and as his body began to shake she realised he must be having a nightmare. "Hey." she said gently, giving his small body a nudge. "Wake up." she pressed, gripping his shoulder a bit harder as the shaking continued.  

[t[o0thbrush.infinit]Y]

KanameKain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 2:45 am
Kuroi awakens from the nightmre with a slight scream of fright, he hides his face against you holding you tightly. He whimpers softly as his body continues to shake afraid of falling back into slumber. Tears shed from him dampening your garments, he was so terribly frightened he didn't see you as the creature you were, he has the thoguht of you as being his actual mother as he holds onto you. "I'm.... scred..." he says in a low and jittery tone of voice, his head still buried in you unable to see what was going on around him.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 11:50 am
After taking a moment to get over the initial shock of being clung to so desperately by the once again weeping child, Luciriah's maternal instincts kicked in for the first time in centuries. She knelt down and pulled the child close to her chest, so that she could feel his heart beat, and let him cry into her shoulder. She didn't tell him to be quiet, he had every right to cry. He also had every right to be scared after what he appeared to have been through. "I'm not surprised." she said in reply to what he said. "But as long as you're around me I'll do all that I can in my power to keep you safe." and she truly meant it after so many years of solitude and lonely brooding.  

[t[o0thbrush.infinit]Y]

Quinn_tasuki

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 3:30 pm
Quinn looked on at the small sight and gave a small smile. He then walked closer to the two and placed a gentle hand on the childs shaking back. He then said gently hoping to sooth the poor frightened boy," everything will be alright. You have two people here who'll be more than happy to keep you safe."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 4:09 am
Kuroi slowly calmed down, his back stopped shaking and sleep once again took hold of the small child. Kuroi began to rest quietly in
Luciriah's arms. His head quietly resting against her shoulder. Kuroi remained silent and slept peacefully awaiting for a few hours to pass for when he would awaken.  

KanameKain

[t[o0thbrush.infinit]Y]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 8:22 am
Luciriah gave a small smile and shifted her weight so she was more comfortable, while still staying on the floor so she didn't disturb the sleeping child.
"I...I really do want to....which is strange as I've always been completely alone before I came to this castle. I never cared about anyone else. I suppose if I get to know people I want to be there for them, and I never took the time to make friends before..." she said, half to Quinn and half just to herself.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 11:53 am
Quinn smiled and said," ...... I know the feeling.... But i found if i didn't find friends.....I would have no hope...of getting out of my currant situation..... Thus far everythings calm and peaceful..... Nothing could harm anyone here......I feel anyway...." But in truth there was a nagging feeling in the back of his mind. He felt safe true...But for how long.  

Quinn_tasuki

KanameKain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 4:42 am
Kuroi continued to sleep soundly, he hair slipping from the sides over his face covering his eyes and cute smile.

((whoa... some major writer's block...))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 11:30 am
((it happens to th best of us hun ^^))
Luciriah nodded at what Quinn had said and absentmindedly tucked the child's hair behind his ear.
Behind them a saucepan fell onto the floor of its own accord, making her jump and turn around sharply, only remembering at the last minute the child leaning on her. She slowly exhaled the quickly inhaled air, calming down and cross with herself for being so jumpy. She checked to see if the child had woken, knowing she'd feel bad if he had.  

[t[o0thbrush.infinit]Y]

KanameKain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 4:31 am
Kuroi tossed slightly at the disturbance, his soft head resting on you, his dark hair easily being pushed aside. After a little more time passed Kuroi slowly began to awaken, his vision slightly blurred as he awoke to see Luciriah looking down at him. He felt a little tense and felt his neck just to be sure, finding it was unharmed he relaxed and hugged her tightly. He was very relieved to have you as a friend and not another monster out to hurt him.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 9:59 am
Luciriah was slightly taken aback at the sudden display of affection but hugged him back warmly. "Sorry I woke you" she apologised. "It would seem the pots and pans around here like to go walkabouts occasionally"  

[t[o0thbrush.infinit]Y]

KanameKain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 3:48 pm
Kroi nuzzled into you softly, "it's ok I don't need alot of sleep anyway" he said pointing at his long pointy ears. "I only need about 3-4 hours then I am good for the rest of the day" he said smiling up at you.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 6:48 am
"Thats lucky." she replied. "I don't get much sleep even though I need it....and when I do I still sleep with one eye open...I can't be sure whether I trust this place or not."
Even though she was making small talk with the child she was pleased to see him smile. It was the first time he'd done so and it made him look much happier - like a child should.  

[t[o0thbrush.infinit]Y]

The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces