Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
Empty Classrooms Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lauraisawesomeobvs

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:47 pm
User Image

User Image
First Year--Hufflepuff
User Image

I think I'll go for a walk,

Maybe out in the rain,

Maybe there'll be tears rolling down my face...

Before Jack knew what was going on tears had started sliding down her cheeks. Why did her whole life always have to seem like a disaster? She wiped her face trying to cover the fact that she was crying and pulled her knees even tighter to her body. Now that she was actually thinking about her feelings when Alex wasn't around to make her tummy flutter it just felt like a pit of despair. "She doesn't... girls like her don't...", She frowned as she repeated the same thing that she'd been telling herself the entire semester. Girls like Alex do not have feelings for other girls. It simply does not work that way.

...And I'd feel the pain.

Maybe think about something?

Maybe think about you?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:16 pm
Tamara "Goldilocks" RadcliffeUser Image

Tamara slipped off the chair when the girl started to cry and gently wrapped her arms around her in a hug. Tammy hated seeing or hearing people cry. The only thing she could do right now was ssh her and gently rock, hoping that the closeness would help.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Lauraisawesomeobvs

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:19 pm
User Image

User Image
First Year--Hufflepuff
User Image

Maybe out in the rain,

It was a strange feeling for Jack when Tamara wrapped her arms around Jack's body. Normally she would have fought it, but she'd upset herself too much to even think about that. Instead she curled into Tamara's arms and tried to compose herself. Look at you Jack... You're crying like a baby.

Maybe think about you?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:56 pm

Tamara held the girl as she sobbed, remembering the recent multiple times she's curled up by herself sobbing. She also remembered the feelings she had back when she liked Daemon and though the case was different for this girl the idea was the same. Tammy patted her shoulder. "Listen Jacqueline, the only way you can be certain if she likes you back is to talk to her about it. Maybe ask her if she ever had funny feelings for another girl. Or anyone for that matter. Talk to her. That's the best thing to do."  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Lauraisawesomeobvs

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:30 pm
User Image

User Image
First Year--Hufflepuff
User Image

Maybe out in the rain,

Jack shook her head, there was no way that would work "She won't be my friend if she's knows I'm a freak...", She continued holding on to Tammy, trying desperately to regain control of her tear ducts and her mouth. But her eyes kept making wet stuff and her mouth kept saying things she didn't want it to say.

Maybe think about you?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:46 pm

Tamara shook her head and patted the girl's back. "You're not a freak. And if she were to think that, then she's not a good friend and you should leave her. But you'll never know unless you ask her. I mean, look at the plus side. If you're wrong and she likes you back... then good for you two. If not, move on. We're still young." She frowned. "My first boyfriend... he died. I still remember him, every day. But I moved on. If she doesn't like you back, then you'll move on too."  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Lauraisawesomeobvs

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:49 pm
User Image

User Image
First Year--Hufflepuff
User Image

Maybe out in the rain,

"But I see her everyday... She and her brother are my only friends...", Jack curled up even tighter than she had been before. She kept thinking about how terrible of a situation she'd gotten herself into without even meaning to. Her parents were probably right about her. She wiped her eyes again as she continued to upset herself.

Maybe think about you?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:14 pm

Her and her brother... Tammy thought to herself. There were four sets of siblings here. Tammy and her brother were one. Dante and his sister were another. Blake and Alex were the third. The fourth set were also twins, sorted into Hufflepuff... she thought. She knew Jack wasn't talking about her and she knew that Dante was only friends with himself, Charon and Xenos. It might be the other girl... But something told Tammy she was talking about Alexandria. "Are... are you talking about Alexandria Ethelwine, by any change?"  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Lauraisawesomeobvs

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:19 pm
User Image

User Image
First Year--Hufflepuff
User Image

Maybe out in the rain,

Jack closed her eyes and refused to answer Tammy. She wasn't going to say anything because that way Tammy wouldn't know for sure and couldn't say anything to anyone. She didn't want people to know about this, then she'd never make another friend again. She'd be all alone for the next seven years, and she simply could not handle that. "N-No...",

Maybe think about you?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:31 pm

Tammy smirked when the girl first didn't answer, then stammered to say no. She knew that she had hit the nail on the head. Tammy always had a stronger sense of perception than most others and nodded in acknowledgment. "You can tell me Jacqueline. I won't tell a soul, not even my own brother. Promise," she said reassuringly. She wouldn't, because that wasn't Tammy. Patting the girl's back once more, she sat her up so that Tammy could look her in the eyes. "Listen Jacqueline... you will never know if you don't talk to her. And if you go through life never talking to her, one day you'll regret it. I... I can talk to Alexandria if you want. We're friends. But I honestly think you should."  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Lauraisawesomeobvs

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:38 pm
User Image

User Image
First Year--Hufflepuff
User Image

Maybe out in the rain,

"I don't want to be alone...Alex will hate me...", She didn't realise that she'd told Tammy the name of the girl she was crushing on until it was too late. By that point she didn't care anymore, this was going to get out. Stuff like this always got out. And then Jack would have to run away and change her name. She'd be all alone again, but maybe that's how she was destined to spend her life. Alone and sad.

Maybe think about you?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:50 pm

Tamara hugged Jack again. "Listen, now that you met me, you'll never be alone. I'm your friend now, whether you like it or not. And just because you like girls doesn't mean I'm gonna stop being your friend. And if Alex is that close-minded, you don't need her. But I don't she is. You really should go talk to her." Tammy smiled at the girl. "From one friend to another? Please go talk to her."  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Lauraisawesomeobvs

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:56 pm
User Image

User Image
First Year--Hufflepuff
User Image

Maybe out in the rain,

Jack sighed again, though she was thankful that Tammy considered them friends, "I talk to her every day...I pressed her some flowers...She really likes plants..." She hadn't given the book to Alex, she'd chickened out and ended up hiding the pressed flowers deep within her chest. Where no one would ever find them, even though they were really pretty.

Maybe think about you?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:08 pm

Tamara smiled when Jack said she pressed some flowers for Alex. "That's cute. Did she like it?" She smiled at Jack again and produced her wand. "If she like flowers, I'm gonna teach you a little trick. Hold your wand like this..." she said, holding her wand as if she were holding a bouquet. "Then, say the incantation or-KID-ee-us." A bouquet of orange flowers appeared in her hand. She smelled them and sighed. "You can produce any flower you're thinking of. Orange flowers are my favorite."  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Lauraisawesomeobvs

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:16 pm
User Image

User Image
First Year--Hufflepuff
User Image

Maybe out in the rain,

The more she talked the more pathetic Jack was making herself feel. "I was too afraid to give it to her..." She shrugged a bit and decided to follow Tamara's instructions in order to change topics."or-KID-ee-us", She frowned a little as the flowers that Alex had spent the most time looking at in the gardens appeared in her hands. She couldn't even do magic without thinking about the girl anymore...

Maybe think about you?

Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out