Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Florida Hive ((RP)) ~3 MONTHS LATER~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:51 am
Talia had not said a word since the transformation from earlier had ceased. She looked up at Wesker, knowing he did not trust her. The reason for that she could not comprehend. "Why? Why do you not trust me?" Her gaze was stone cold yet you could tell her emotions were hurt from her tone of voice. "I have done everything you wanted. What more must I do?" Her expression weakened. It was now easy to tell by the look in her eyes and the forming tears that she cared for the man. All in all, she was starting to have an emotional breakdown.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:31 am
User Image

Sarah looked at Talia. Did she really think he cared about her? Wesker wasn't the type to care about anybody! Just using them for his own selfish gain. She questioned why she was here, but decided to do that later. "I'm sorry Talia, but he doesn't trust anybody." She said casually. Seeing the look in her eyes, she almost felt sorry for her now. Sarah sighed and put an arm around Talia's shoulders much like she would do to Sydney when she needed to talk to her. "We really need to talk." She said.

Okay, now that Talia was technically her sister-in-law, andthe fact she wasn't completely heartless, she did care. She didn't want to see her heartbroken when she heard what Wesker actually felt. Which in all honesty, wasn't very much.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:08 pm
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Wesker glanced back at them. Talia wanted him to trust her? He didn't have to see the look in her eyes to know how she felt about him. He resisted the urge to put a bullet in her head. He didn't need yet another girl to fall for him. He could use Talia though, so he had to keep her alive. He ignored them and continued walking.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image--User Image--User Image

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:24 am
((( Heyyy Everyoneee.!! <33 )))  

Mini Tsukino

TylerAnnihilate

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:10 pm
User Image

Will had been wandering around for months, G hadn't even crossed his mind, it didn't have to. He spent most of his time going through the most unpopulated areas he could find. Any undead that he came in contact with were quickly exterminated with a simple handgun he carried around. Arriving in florida, he quickly recollected the hive facility located in Florida. It could provide a shelter for him, maybe even someone alive. He located it's hidden entrance, and infiltrated. He walked slowly through the halls as to not alert any BOWs that might be hiding in wait. He spoke quietly to himself. "Damn...this can't be another empty hive..." William crossed his arms. "The queen has abandonned her subjects, and left them to die..." He laughed at the prospect.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:49 pm
User Image

Sarah stopped all of the sudden. A somewhat familliar scent reaching her as the distant sound of the elevator ceased. The G-virus. Zandre had that strain in him. She wasn't sure who it was who was infected with G now, but she wanted to find out. Sarah removed her arm from Talia's shoulders and looked up at Wesker. "Someone else is here now. And he reaks of the G-virus..." She began. "Now, it doesn't smell like Zandre, plus he'd chose to enter in a more obvious way usually pertaining explosives, so this isn't him." She knew it wasn't him obviously.

"I won't try anything. I know you'll kill me if i do...but i want to go check it out. It's not very far and if it, well it is, an intruder i'll bring it here alright?" She asked. Even though she was going to anyways. She'd rather be away from Wesker, if even for a minute, and even if there wasn't that much space between them. "I'll be back, and if it plays nice, hopefully not dragging a corpse with me." She said and turned around.

She had a feeling Wesker would be mad at her for just going off like that without giving him much time to even reply. But it wasn't like she was trying to escape. She knew by now not to. Either that, or Wesker will be less mad if she brought back the intruder to him. She continued back where they came anyways. She got closer and drew her gun, as soon as she saw it, well, she could tell now, it was a "he', and aimed her gun at him. "Who are you and what business do you have here?" She reminded herself of a cop for a moment. And she hated cops. Sarah's black hair was pushed out of her red eyes with one hand as she watched him.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

TylerAnnihilate

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:17 pm
William was startled, and he quickly drew his pistol and aimed it instinctually. He realized he was staring down the barrel of his gun up the barrel of someone else's. A certain joy welled up inside of him, he hasn't seen someonve alive in such a long time. His face remained serious however. William's grip tightened around his gun, and he spoke. "I'm surprised you don't know who I am." He wasn't surprised, he knew that anyone outside of umbrella wouldn't know much about him. He took a hand off his gun, and placed it on his chest, his other arm still outstretched, gun in hand. "My name...is William Birkin."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:27 pm
User Image

Sarah watched him over the barrel of his gun, she didn't move hers. William Birkin? She didn't quite know the name. "I know you've got a hell of alot of G-virus in your system though.Hense how i knew you were even here." She said. "And you're not Zandre." She said, a hint of a smirk on her lips, though she didn't lower her gun yet. "You never told me what you're doing here. Oh, and how did you get in?" She asked. "Wesker had the entrance hidden pretty well." She said.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

TylerAnnihilate

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:39 pm
She really didn't know who he was. It left him a little disconcerted. Listening to this girl continue her story, he became increasingly filled with emotion. His eyes widened and he lowered the gun to his side. His voice almost seemed to tremble. "Did you just say...'G-virus'..? And Wesker...?!" He was taken aback by the mere thought of his old umbrella partner here, William hadn't seen him since Wesker contracted his death to be carried out. He put his gun away, and placed his hands over his face. "The G-virus....the G-virus is my baby. It's sheer perfection! He looked up at the girl. His voice seemed to become almost mad-manish. "I'm the reason it exists!"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:47 pm
User Image

Sarah raised an eyebrow and lowered her gun slightly after he lowered his. She nodded. "You reak of the G-virus, and yes, Wesker is here. You sound so surprised. What, did you think he was dead or somthing? Because if you did that is very much a lie." She said and listened to him speak of his 'baby'. "Yeah, well just great. Another madman creating viruses to destroy the world." She muttered then looked at him.

She put her other hand on her neck. " So you created it?" She paused for a moment. "Well then i have to thank you. Without it Zandre would have died in that nuclear explosion back in Africa." She said and sighed, god, now she missed him again.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

TylerAnnihilate

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:05 pm
"Surprising...I didn't think that anyone had any of my samples from my lab...I suppose I was wrong" He didn't expect it, and he certainly didn't expect anyone to have bonded with the virus. He knew what Wesker had to do with the outbreak, but he knew he wasn't directly involved in spreading it to Raccoon City. Her words resounded in his ears, 'another madman creating a virus to destroy the world'. It might as well have been true. It was his fault that the T-virus escaped. He continued to speak about the G-virus. "Yes, I created it...I am the original 'G'. So you aren't here alone...Who is this 'Zandre', you've mentioned? Where did he get the virus?" His curiosity was piqued. After all those years of being out of work, he still had the mentality of a scientist, continually in search of knowledge.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:14 pm
User Image

Sarah sighed and nodded. "Zandre...well, he was an Umbrella scientist for what i knew." She began. "I heard he left for somthing to do with his father's death. Though my memory is still a bit cloudy for all that happened in London when i was just Wesker's puppet..." She sighed again. "Zandre has the G-virus. I have no clue where he got it, he was a scientist, so i doubt it was forced on him like the T-virus was to me. But he's strong with it. He has controlled mutations and...well he can be an a*****e somtimes..." Her eyes shifted to the floor. "And we're engaged." She finished.

Her hand holding the gun had lowered itself subconsciously, then she snapped out of it and looked at him, she took hold of his arm with one of her hands. "Come on...i guess i should get back before he thinks i'm trying to escape. And you're coming with me."

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

TylerAnnihilate

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:29 pm
William chuckled at the girl, her grip was surprisingly tight. He walked along with her without resistance. But he felt something amiss. His body was reacting to the people who were just minutes away. Wesker, one of the rarest specimans on the planet, and an old friend, was causing the G to tremble. This new man, Zandre, had a large concentration of G within him as well, and William's body was resonating with it. He spoke very quietly, he had to focus on keeping the transformations at bay. "Albert Wesker...a force to be reckoned with..." William trailed off.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:40 pm
User Image

Sarah nodded and chuckles lightly. "Yep. Nearly killed both me and Zandre, and Chris, and, well a whole lot of other people i know." She said. Then sighed. "I was almost hoping you were Zandre. Though he'd be the death of us both if he did come." If he did, Wesker would see to it that they both would die, Sarah for causing his inconvienence, and Zandre, for, well being the inconvinence. Then she realized she knew who William was, but he didn't know her. "Oh, I'm Sarah by the way." She said.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

TylerAnnihilate

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:58 pm
William laughed, he was fully aware of Albert's short temper. "I'm not too worried about him..." William sounded almost happy. "He's tried to kill me before, and he failed back then..." He looked around the Hive, it looked like there hadn't been any activity there for quite some time. He began to wonder to himself why they were there in the first place. After a few moments of silence, he spoke again. "Pleasure to meet you...Sarah."  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff