Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Florida ((RP)) ~3 MONTHS LATER~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:10 am
Don't bother me.
User ImageUser Image

Șhadow Ғlame

"Well unfortunately for you, I don't have the T-Virus. Not exactly, anyway," he said. He turned to Chris and Claire. "Don't let her near Sydney. I can do without the suppressor," he said. He turned back to Elizabeth. "I don't need your help. I can get the suppressor myself," he said. He was, after all, one of Wesker's pawns. He was sure that he could just walk into a Hive himself and find the suppressor. Or so he hoped.

User Image-User Image-User Image-User Image-User Image

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:38 am
Thinking this as a last resort to save his hide, Aeron took his gun in his right, holding his part of the cable, supporting him, with the left and fired a two shots throught the cable that pulled the elevator upwards. This made the cart drop hard to the bottom floor level hard, posibly re killing the alread undead foes that pursuade him plus rendering the elevator useless and minus the fact that had he had closed off a possible escape route and no human could survive a jump from that high onto a broken up metal elevator cart. As he looked down he at the wreckage he noticed a pain in his left foot. "Crap...", He muttered
he noticed that his meds were begining to wear off. His body was also getting tired and his senses wanted to mess with him. Aeron took a deep breath and let it out slowly before he did what he had to do. Placing his gun back in a holser he channeled all his strength into holding his now heavy body up with his right hand, placed his left arm out flat with the palm facing up infront of him and a few feet from the doors that shielded him from therest of the group, he then charged up the beam cannon built into his left arm slowly, and when he could gather enough energy to do so, roughly around a minute or so, he let loose a bright golden beam that would not only decimate the do, but continue to blast further on to another room in the lobby. the blast did make his body fly back, but with everything Aeron could muster, he held on the cord which flew back aswell and then flung foward, allowing him to make it through the elevator doorway.

As he made it back to the lobby he, well hobbled back, he sat in a chair and began to bandage his sore ankle with a first aid kit he kept on him. While he did this he notice that on his non-successful mission to prolong the place, some strange woman had appeared and she was surely the focus of attention. To Aeron, the woman was kinda cute, yet in a creepy way, but he kept to himself and let the others walk around and do the talking.  

Heirozizzle

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:49 pm
User ImageC H R I S__R E D F I E L D

Chris looked at John, while Claire went to watch over the still-unconscious-Sydney. Elizabeth gave a sigh, "Fine. I guess i will have to find another sample then." She said. "You see, these zombies out here, they are poor subjects. The virus is weak in them and they are far to contagious." She shook her head lightly. Then stuck two fingers in her mouth and whistled.

Seconds later a beast came up behind her. It was a pale grey, almost blue, it's eyes were squinted and its skin seemed slimy like that of an aquatic animal. It had long arms and was at least 8 feet tall. She turned to face her creation, taking out her knife and slashed a small cut in the monster's leg. She took the blood on her fingers, which had a strange color. It was red and almost black, but with a green tint to it. She spread it on the wounded leg of hers with one motion. On contact with the monster blood the wound sewed itself shut and healed like any other infected with the virus. Infected that was strong. "I must be leaving now." She said and turned. "I assure you my creations mean no harm."

Chris pulled the gun up and aimed at the both of them. The beast turned and swiped a large claw-like hand at him. Chris ducked and rolled out of the way. "Now, leave him alone. We have things that need to be done." The beast hesitated before jumping over the side of the building and landing on its feet below. Elizabeth followed and was caught by it as she fell. The two left.

"What the hell was that thing!?" It didnt look like anything he'd seen the T-virus create.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:27 pm
After bandiging his left ankle, Aeron put his foot back in his advanced combat boot and stood up. The boot kinda splinted his foot allowing him to do his previous tasks.He walked off to find that woman again, and her monster. The sight of some behemoth monster intimidated him for a splits second and he too would draw and point his firearm at the monster waiting for the right time and place to pop it full of lead. "Hey, Wesker is it? I know you are an infected human zombie hybrid and all, but why would you expect us strangers to help you? In this world it's a called give and take, so what do we get after helping you? And just what in the hell do you call that abomination you're so close with?" He eyes flashed at the woman for an instant and then back to the monstocity before them, his aim on it was deadly accurate and his trigger finger was itching to pull.  

Heirozizzle

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:52 pm
User Image

Elizabeth Wesker

Elizabeth turned to look at Aeron. She shook her head. "Wrong." She said simply. "I am not infected. I am as human as you are." She said. Unlike Albert, she didn't need a special virus for survival. Sure, it aided it, but it was not manditory for her. She looked at her monster. "This doesn't have a name actually. But it was created using my M-virus." She talked as if she were a teacher giving a lecture.

"And i can help the poor wolf-boy keep his humanity." She said, crossing her arms. "All i wanted was a small blood sample. But since they won't accept my offer i'll simply have to find on of Albert's. I'm sure he has plenty where he's hiding." She said with a smirk. "Now, why don't you put that gun down so we can get going?" She asked, stepping closer to Aeron, putting a hand up to grasp the gun lightly. Meaning for him to lower his weapon. She sighed lightly. "Now...we mean no harm. But we will if it's nessecary." She said with a slight growl.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:53 am
keepa sighs and lays down. he had put up security and was about to head to sleep in the vault. he had tricked it out so he could open and close the door with out locking it. he rolled on his back and looked at his tags. "i wonder if anyones out there like me." he said to himself as he closed his eyes.  

R a M

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:55 am
Don't bother me.
User ImageUser Image

Șhadow Ғlame

John sighed when she left. He wasn't sure why he'd just passed up the chance to get the suppressor. He reached up to feel the ears again. He honestly expected a tail to grow from his back at any moment. They had to find the Hive here and get the suppressor before he became a full wolf. He wasn't sure if he'd be able to be brought back to normal if that happened. He hoped he would.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:32 am

Chris sighed and looked at John, who was feeling his ears. Chris stood up and put his gun away. "We'll find a way." He said. He walked over by Claire who was holding Sydney who wa still unconscious. "Just like Alice huh?" He asked. Claire nodded. "Yeah this had happened with Alice once or twice before when i knew her. She was out for a while, but i'm not sure what she did to exsaust herself so i can't be sure." Chris nodded. Chris was in deep though, seemingly just staring off into space, thinking. There was another new virus out there now? One that created things like that? Made him sick to think that somthing like that could ever have a good purpose. He's been around infected people before, but not like beasts like that could do any good but hurt people.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:10 pm
Don't bother me.
User ImageUser Image

Șhadow Ғlame

John dropped his hand. He needed a hat for the time being. He heard Wesker's voice in his ear. He looked at Chris and Claire and motioned for them to be quiet. "Shadow, what are you doing?" Wesker asked. He didn't bother using John's real name anymore. "I'm doing what you told me to Wesker. I'm following that group," he answered. "Have they figured out that you work for me?" he asked. John paused. "No, I don't think they do. I don't think anyone's caught on yet," he said. "Good. Keep it that way," he said. "Yes sir," John said. There was a beep as Wesker disconnected the call. John sighed. If Wesker found out the reality of the situation, John would end up dead.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:33 pm

Chris and Claire quieted down when they heard John talk to Wesker. They tried to listen, but they couldn't hear anything. Chris sighed. "You're working with Wesker now?" He knew John probably didn't want to, and it was all because of those past events years ago. Claire nodded for him. "You knew?" Claire nodded again. "Ever since the hospital."  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:39 pm
Don't bother me.
User ImageUser Image

Șhadow Ғlame

"I was kept in the London Hive. After you guys destroyed it, I started to follow you. After Wesker made it away from Europe, he contacted me and told me to stay with you guys," he explained. "When Claire figured out who I was, I told her that I was working for Wesker. I asked her not to tell anyone," he said.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:50 pm

Chris nodded. "I can understand why." He said. As he was saying that Sydney was starting to slowly wake up. Claire looked down at her. "You okay?" She asked. Sydney groaned and blinked. "My head hurts..." She said and tried to sit up, but just leaned on Claire. "Just relax for now." Claire said to her.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:05 pm
Don't bother me.
User ImageUser Image

Șhadow Ғlame

John was surprised that Chris still hadn't turned his gun on him. He knew that Chris didn't like Wesker or anyone that worked for him. Was it just because Chris knew him from before? Why wasn't he wanting to kill him?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:30 pm

Chris sighed and leaned against a pillar near his sister and ran a hand through his hair. This talk with John, made him remember alot of past memories. Memories with Jill back then, with his sister, all that had happened. He got so lost in thought he didn't hear Claire at first. "Chris," Chris didn't answer. "Chris!" That snapped him out of his daze. "What?" he said suddenly looking at her. Claire sighed. "You spaced out. Why don't you get some rest too. I know you need it."  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas