Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
The Owlery Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:11 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

User Image
Woil just grabbed Bea and Tay and quickly moved towards the exit. He let them go when they were at the stairs and made his way down to the ground-floor of the owlry. "All we can do is run and get away... Can't harm a ghost..." He said to them before looking at Tay. He nodded to the boy, "Thanks again, Tay, do you have any plans?" He asked with a curious look, it would be nice to hang out with the boy, he seemed kind enough. Bea was okay, Allen liked to pry into his past, but Tay, he seemed alright. "It's okay if you do, you probably wouldn't want to hang with me, I'm a 'nutter' right?" He said smiling lightly before sighing and moving away, he'd head to the dorms later...
User Image

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:35 pm
Slip out the back before they know you were there
and at the worst you'll see nobody cares,
you don't want to be around when it all goes down...

User Image
William Dante Nott the Third

As the Slytherin felt a tug on his robes, he didn't bother to question it, but instead ran off in compliance with a howl of laughter trailing behind him. Once he deemed they were safe enough, his short legs ceased to a slow walk, but he couldn't help but throw wonderous glances behind them. "Plans?" Tay rolled the question in his tongue. Funny, this was the first time anyone had truly bothered to ask him that. As if his colors of green and silver were a disease.

"No- actually- I don't." A small, toothy smile crossed his lips. "Aw, mate, your no more of a nutter then the rest of the school is." Tay spoke quickly, noticing that the Ravenclaw seemed to shy away, and he instinctively wanted nothing more than to chase him down. The company, he mused with a smile, would be welcomed for a change.

╔══════════════╗
Location: Owlery with Wally, Bea, and Peeves flittering behind
Injuries: -
Thoughts: 'Plans? No one's ever asked me that before..'
╚══════════════╝

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
..even heroes know when to be scared.

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:29 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

User Image
Woil smiled at Tay, he could use the company. He had just made a new friend after all, and it all happened from not knowing how to use an owl... "Thanks Tay, I could kinda use the company." He said twitching once before sighing. So altogether he's made friends with a Slytherin, Hufflepuff, and Gruyffindor. He needed to work harder though if he wanted to get more friends.
Where to go...
How about outside?
He smiled at his other half's comment and nodded slightly. He looked at Tay,"How about we head outside?" He asked, not really waiting for a reply, he made his way towards the exit, waving goodbye to Bea.
User Image

User ImageUser Image

[Exit to... I'll let you choose xd )  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:53 am
User Image
Peeves the Poltergeirst
User Image

"Phooey!" Peeves made a rasberry sound and swooped around the Owlery for a moment. It would appear he would have to find somewhere else to have his fun.

With a sigh Peeves gave one last fright to the owls by flying directly at them. It did very little to cheer him up.

He just had to find someone to mess with!

User Image

User Image

KupoWrath

Ruthless Sex Symbol

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:47 pm

phinelia von ichval
User Image
User Image
User Image
first year - ravenclaw

hermes
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬
“In the country of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.”
– Desiderius Erasmus
“The haft of the arrow had been feathered with one of the eagle’s own plumes. We often give our enemies the means of our own destruction.”
– Aesop
“There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance.”
– Socrates
“If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn’t.”
– Lyall Watson

╔══════════════════╗

Enter from the Dungeons

It had been her first real visit to the Owlery, but Phi had made sure to take note of its location right after her Sorting to be aware of where her dear Hermes was kept. As she climbed up the steep stairs of the tower, she also realized it was the first time to really see her owl since her arrival at the school. It was terribly overdue and she had a strange fear he would be angry with her. She had quickly realized after being gifted him that he had a personality of his own. A large, obvious personality.

Phi smiled worriedly to herself as she and Ardon climbed the last step of the tower, entering the messy, glass-less room. The windows were large and Phi quickly saw a few owls swooping in and out of them.
Her smiled brightened when her dark eyes landed on the barn owl just at the end of the room. He looked very common but Phi had spent enough time and affect on him already that she could recognize him from a mountain of barn owls.
"Hello Herm," she nearly ran up to him in excitement and was relieved to see he held no grudge at her delaying to visit him. He hopped onto her extended forearm and observed her with his intelligent eyes, then looking to Ardon, hooting in greeting.
"I have a letter for you. Back home." She smiled as she stroked his throat feathers.

Turning to Ardon, Phi wanted to see if he had found his owl yet, or, if he did not own one, had chosen on the school's.

╚══════════════════╝

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:01 pm
Ardon Parrot
First Year ~~~ Ravenclaw

User Image
Ardon was starring at the owls in wonder. The sight of it all was in a sense magnificent. One of the owl caught his eyes and flew toward him. Without either of them speaking to each other, Ardon held out the letter and spoke the address of his home. The owl grabbed hold of the envelope and took off. "Well," Ardon said weakly as he stared at the owl whose name he doesn't even know carried his letter to where he hoped would be his home. "That was something."

tinymini7

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:18 pm

phinelia von ichval
User Image
User Image
User Image
first year - ravenclaw

hermes
– Desiderius Erasmus
“The haft of the arrow had been feathered with one of the eagle’s own plumes. We often give our enemies the means of our own destruction.”
– Aesop
– Socrates
“If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn’t.”
– Lyall Watson

╔══════════════════╗

Phi smiled at Ardon as she joined him in watching the bird take its leave. Stepping closer to the glass-less window that it had just flown out of, she leaned against the stone.
Hermes jumping off her forearm and onto the window frame, hooting up at her, expecting more stroking. Humoring him, Phi began to straightened some stray feathers in his strong wings.

"The letter was to your mum?" Phi inquired, turning her eyes to speak directly to the boy behind her. She delayed taking out her parchment and working on her own letter. Instead just stroked her owl for awhile longer.

╚══════════════════╝

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:48 pm
"Yes." Ardon replied after a while. "She should be cleaning up the place right now. As you would have already guessed my mum is not a witch. She could have been, for her blood run through mine vein, but she's not. My aunt is, she a great witch. I had a good time talking to you Phi." He turned to the young red head and smiled at her as cheerfully as he could, hiding away the sadness that threatened to burst. "Well I got to go, good bye Phi." With one last grin he shuffled away, quickly hiding the sadness in his eyes.

Exit

tinymini7

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:30 pm

phinelia von ichval
User Image
User Image
User Image
first year - ravenclaw

hermes
– Desiderius Erasmus
– Aesop
– Socrates
– Lyall Watson

╔══════════════════╗

She smiled pleasantly as he began to explain and speak of his family. Her mind wandering to the many imaginary ones she had created for herself. Ardon's mother's situation of not becoming a witch when her sister was never entered Phi's imagination. It was interesting and her thoughts played around with it.
They were cut of, harshly. Ardon's sudden good bye made Phi turn to him bit confusion staining her face. Her brows knit in question. It wasn't the words she was listening to, it was the tone and the strange sense of desperation and mortality in his voice. He was just leaving the owlery to return to their common room and turn in early. He was leaving. He was saying goodbye.

His back was already turned to her before her mind completely grasped where he was going. She opened her mouth to call after him and ask him what was wrong, but her voice seemed lost. Lost in the sudden pit of desperate sadness stirring in her gut.
"Ardon-" she managed weakly as her feet moved after her and eyes tried to look around the bend before he disappeared.
but he was gone. And the redhead stood in numb shock at the sudden departure of the boy form her life.

Hermes hooted dimly from the windowsill.

╚══════════════════╝

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:24 pm
xxxxxxxxxxUser Image

█████████████████ Muggle Born Hufflepuff ████████████

Jane led him up the stairs then stopped. She laughed slightly. "I just realized this could be considered awkward. You know you don't have to tell me anything. I mean it's your life you can chose what you tell people and what you don't. I"m sorry. Maybe should go" Jane turned and started down the stairs. She blushed deeply as she realized how stupid she was.

Made by Purpleinator
ooc;

Jane Abigail Doyle

Her

User Image

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:37 pm
User Image
first year - hufflepuff
▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬

allen w. rhoddes

muggle born - wizard raised

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
“To achieve great things, two things are needed: a plan, and not quite enough time.”
– Leonard Bernstein
“Now, somehow, in some new way, the sky seemed almost alien.”
– Lyndon B. Johnson

¦¦
Allen had followed Jane silently, lips in a thin line as he combed his memory and thoughts for what he was going to say. He had already told her everything - everything he knew. Allen knew there was more to know but whatever information was stored about his muggle birth parents was stored away with his father.
He still wondered about how his wizard dad had found him.
Was it really all just coincidence like he led Allen to believe?

Upon arrival at the Owlery (allen approved greatly of the decision of coming here - he loved the view) the boy tried to offer Jane a smile as she continued to hold his hand. (also something he approved of)

He blinked his dark eyes as she began to speak; going back on her words that she had uttered in the courtyard.
"Hey, no. It's fine, you have every right to be curious. I cer-" then she began to run off. Allen stepped forward instinctively and caught her by the arm, stopping her from her quick decent down the stairs. He couldn't see her face, but she seemed flustered.
"Yeah, Jane, no need to leave. i am not angry. Come back, you can ask whatever you want." Tugging her back slightly he smiled again to the back of her head. He wanted her to stay, "Don't be shy, you are the one who just said I am going to tell you everything," he joked.
¦¦

User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:44 pm
xxxxxxxxxxUser Image

Jane turned at the feel of Allen's hand. A single tear fell down her face. She honestly didn't know why. She just felt like crying. She took a deep breath and walked back up the stairs. "You know, let's just talk about something else. I don't need to know. You can't remember. That is that." She walked slowly up the stairs and shivered. She felt sick to her stomach, just like the feeling of wanting to cry, she didn't know why. Jane put on a smile but it was mostly fake.

Made by Purpleinator
ooc;

Jane Abigail Doyle

Her

User Image

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:49 pm
User Image
first year - hufflepuff

allen w. rhoddes

muggle born - wizard raised

“To achieve great things, two things are needed: a plan, and not quite enough time.”
– Leonard Bernstein
“Now, somehow, in some new way, the sky seemed almost alien.”
– Lyndon B. Johnson

¦¦
He may not have seen the blushing, but he saw the tear. His smile and light tone immediately vanished at the sight of her sad eyes. He could feel his heart go heavy and his legs feel numb.
"Jane? Jane, what's wrong?" He didn't let go of her arm, he tightened his grip on her. Not wanting to let her go, feeling like he needed to keep her protected from whatever caused that heartbreaking darkness to be in her eyes.
He pulled her closer but also stepped forward, bodies nearly touching.
His dark eyes were locked with her's.
¦¦

User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:02 pm
xxxxxxxxxxUser Image

Jane shrugged. "I don't know to be honest with you" she said quietly. "I'm just stressed out I guess." She said barely keeping from crying. She felt like this before, many times and for a number of reasons but no matter what, she hated it.

Made by Purpleinator
ooc;

Jane Abigail Doyle

Her

User Image

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
Hallways and the Grand Staircase