Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Australian Guild
SOUTH AUSTRALIA || The Mighty South Aussies, Yeah! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Little-Missy-Moo

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:28 pm
Ohmygosh. I went to the Adelaide Marilyn Manson concert last night. Did anybody else go to that? How mad was that! <333

And the spazzies were okaaay. I loved how they took the s**t out of the crowd though. "If you like Marilyn Manson, you'll love this next song! It's a love song! 8D" Classic.

And that fight in the 2nd Marilyn Manson song was cool, haha. I loved how Manson watched the fight. XD

Diiiid anybody else mosh it out? =O

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 10:05 pm
South Aussies are gun.. we have foodland and the title on this thread has their motto in it..xD  

Maxymous

DaveOZ

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 7:23 pm
South Australia is great, we have fritz, meatwurst, and everyone says "heaps" heaps ! rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:58 pm
Hooray for SA! mrgreen

Hullo Smiley
Ok, I am now in China. It snows every second day and is freezing cold. I arrived in time for the end of the Spring Festival for Chinese New Year. For about 5 Dollars Australian I was able to buy a huge amount of fireworks and rockets. I let off more than the fireworks display at Semaphore Beach on New Years Eve (including all the big ones in Red, Green, Glitter and those Noisy ones).

The food here is nice but took some getting use to. The accomodation is basic compared to Aus but it will do. There are no other Westerners where I live so its just my partner and I. The only people here who speak English are the English Teachers. Alot of the Chinese here have never even seen a Westerner before. Some people take photos of us or want to touch us like in a petting zoo.

Living here has its Ups and Downs, I am very homesick and miss my family and friends Alot. From what I have seen here, Australians are very lucky people and have alot that we take for granted everyday. I will be very greatful to get home, but I intend to make the most of my time here.

I went to China in early 2006 with a trip that our school organised. We went during autumn though, so no snow (although we did get huge dust storms in Beijing.) I loved it, but I was so glad to get home because it really did show us just how great our life in Australia really is.

On the other hand, I did get a few random people wanting to take photos with me. I felt like a celebrity for a day or two mrgreen  

Binary Sudoku

Lynx Raven Raide

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 2:14 pm
Adelaide... murder capital of Australia razz  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:13 am
Lynx Raven Raide

We are? gonk

Little-Missy-Moo

t a r k i i

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:39 am
Little-Missy-Moo
Lynx Raven Raide

We are? gonk
You can't swim..

Great. gonk

..in a world so shallow.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:49 pm
heart ... Autumn leaves fall and are swept out of sight ...

Well, what do you expect from the "City of Churches"?

I was born in Adelaide. Well, Woodville, but it's damn close enough. We moved to a country town when I was 6, up in the Riverland. Adelaide has one of the best ((but sadly it's barely recognised)) musical institutions in the country; I studied Classical Voice there. Apart from the wine ((and the citrus ... oranges ... *shudder*)) S.A. has the Fringe Festival, Adelaide is the home to people like Dennis Olsen and Eric Bogle, plus we have Music on the Murray, the original music event on water ((take THAT Mildura!)).

... So are the memories of love that we knew ... heart

Marie-Cris

Salty Phantom

24,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers