Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Dungeon
Slytherin Corridor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 12:22 pm
User Image
                                                    I'm waking up to ash and dust
                                                    I wipe my brow and I sweat my rust
                                                    I'm breathing in the chemicals

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

₴lутнєґїп Pґєfєcт || ₴єvєптн Уёaя || Bёaтєґ aиd Capтaїп

════════════════════════

Darius led the first years down the stairs to the Slytherin corridor. He gestured to the expanse, indicating a blank wall between a couple of sconces. He laid a hand on it, knowing from experience that this was the end of the journey for them. Plus, this was the last time he had to worry about doing it. Next year, he wouldn't have to lead anyone down here. "This is the entrance to the Slytherin common room. Right between these two sconces. I would suggest you don't stay out too late at night, or forget the password, which is used to open the entrance. The password is Abrakadabra." He shrugged as he moved his hand away as the wall split to reveal the entrance. Giving a look at the first years, he motioned for them to follow as he entered.

════════════════════════

Location: Slytherin Corridor
                                                    Thinking: One more year of this...
                                                    OOC: Next post in the Slytherin Common Room

I raise my flags, don my clothes
                                                    It's a revolution, I suppose
                                                    We'll paint it red to fit right in

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:12 pm
User Image

ℱᓰℱ♈ᖺ ϒᙓᗩᖇ ᔕᒪᎩ♈ᖺᗴᖇᓮﬡ

I-i-i have a heart I swear I do
But just not baby when it comes to you
I get so hungry when you say you love me (hush)
If you know what's good for you
I think you're hot I think you're cool
You're the kinda guy I'd stalk in school
But now that I'm famous, you're up my a**s
Now I'm gonna eat you fool!

。∴°•.・☆location☆・.•°∴。*゚: Slytherin Corridor
                                                      。∴°•.・★thoughts★・.•°∴。*゚: Let's get this over with
                                                              。∴°•.・☆companions☆・.•°∴。*゚: Slytherin First years
                                                                      。∴°•.・★wearing★・.•°∴。*゚: Uniform

Sapphire led the way down the staircase and to the dingy corridor. This corridor was absolutely disgusting. And she didn't understand why they had to have such a ridiculous corridor that was so... Dark and dreary. Not at all the way she would have done it for the house of Slytherin... She stopped infront of a wall between two Sconces. It didn't look our of the ordinary, but Sapphire knew different. "Alright everyone. Here is the basic end of the line. I will warn you to be careful about onlookers. As this is the entrance to the Slytherin common room. If anyone finds out the password, that is not slytherin, will be punished along with the one who told them. Now, the password is..." She started before looking around. No one was around. "Abrakadabra. Now, as you enter, make sure you remember this password. We don't want you to be left out here all night. Some upperclassmen aren't as nice as Prefects are made to be." She said as the wall opened to reveal the common room.

((Please post following Sapphire, and then make your way to here! Slytherin Common Room))

Whenever you tell me I'm pretty
That's when the hunger really hits me
Your little heart goes pitter patter
I want your liver on a platter
Use your finger to stir my tea
And for dessert I'll suck your teeth
Be too sweet and you'll be a gonner
Yep, I'll pull a Jeffrey Dahmer

Saphira Nesya

The Beast and Harlot

Arkendrai

The Forgotten Weasley

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:41 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXUser Image
My silence was the silence, silence of rocks,
My silence, it was the silence of the stones,
Rocks and stones,
Rocks, stones and trees;
Of the landscapes
Full of ups and downs.

Timothy stood nervously outside the Slytherin common room trying not to hold on to the small bouquet of flowers too tightly as he waited for Mira to arrive. He was honestly hoping that she would come out first and not his best friend Benjamin because going to a dance (ball!) with a girl was nerve-wracking enough without his little wisecracks. He gave a sigh and fiddled a little with his tie trying not to pull too hard on it so that it didn't accidentally tighten or just fall apart. He had never fooled with actual ties before, mainly sticking with bowties that either came fully tied or just clip ons, but his mum had sent him the outfit with an actual tie and he had been a little flustered when he saw it. He had tried to ask his dorm mates how to fix it but they were either too excited about their own dates or just didn't stop to read his notes. Feeling desperate, the young boy had ventured out to the dorms of the older boys, the fifth years to be exact, and had enlisted the help of Echo to help him. Thankfully not only was the other boy dressed but had not only tied it but taught him how to tie his own in the future. So now, fully dressed and looking presentable, Timothy waited for his...date he guesses to arrive.

murruelecreuset

Quote:

After the all commotion, [Ball Attire]
Ruffle and rustle, [Outside the Slytherin Common room]
Saw I silence, [No one]
All quiet and silently [A little]
Prevailing upon. [OOC~]
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:02 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image Location: Slytherin Corridor (outside common room)

Mira had surprisingly helped her sister with her dress in exchange for her helping with the Slytherin's Christmas shopping. Leonette had also given Mira tips on what to wear and how to do her hair for the occasion. It would be apparent that the blonde took her sister's advice until after she walked outside the Slytherin common room.

Wearing all blue with silver accessories Mira had curled her hair and pulled the front back, pinning it with the bobbins that Timothy had given her as a gift and of course a tiara. Her sister had questioned why she wanted a tiara when their things arrived, her explanation was that Benjamin kept calling her a princess therefore she was going to be one for the evening.

Grabbing the gift she had gotten for Timothy, Mira walked out of the Slytherin common room and into the corridor. Spotting her nervous Ravenclaw date she walked casually over to him.
"Hello Timothy," she said with a smile. "You brought me flowers?" she asked, he had to be the nicest guy she had ever known. "I got you a little something too. Okay, so I might have made part of it. Either way I hope you like it." Mira said still smiling.

User Image

With: Timothy

Wearing: All decked out in blue with a gift

OOC: ---

Spice the Rat

Anger and resentment,
A dark path you tread,
I would be careful, young one,
But, I know where you belong...
Slytherin!

Yukina101

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:08 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXUser Image
My silence was the silence, silence of rocks,
My silence, it was the silence of the stones,
Rocks and stones,
Rocks, stones and trees;
Of the landscapes
Full of ups and downs.

Timothy's eyes went wide at the first sight of Mira and blinked first wondering why she was wearing blue and then second thinking that she looked very nice in the color and made a mental note to get her more stuff in the color. He wondered if it was normal to want to see your female friends in certain colors but then decided he didn't need to go down that particular road of thought. He grinned brightly and nodded at her question before he handed her the flowers so he could use both of his hands to sign. "You look very pretty, and I like your tiara. And you didn't have to get me anything!" he added looking at the gift in her hands. When he opened it his grin widened seeing the cupcake and took a finger to swipe a small piece of icing before spotting his actual gift feeling his mouth drop a bit. Timothy lightly traced the soft blue sweater with a finger before looking back over to Mira. "I love it! You really made this? It's so amazing!" he gushed through his sign language. He hadn't known she could knit! What else could his mysterious friend do?

murruelecreuset

Quote:

After the all commotion, [Ball Attire]
Ruffle and rustle, [Outside the Slytherin Common room]
Saw I silence, [Mia]
All quiet and silently [A little nervous]
Prevailing upon. [OOC~]
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:05 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image Location: Slytherin Corridor (outside common room)

Taking the flowers from Timothy, Mira thought they were pretty. He certainly didn't have to get her flowers but she was glad he did. Blushing when Timothy told her how pretty she looked it was clear the Slytherin wasn't used to this kind of treatment. "Thanks Timothy, the tiara was just my way of getting back at Benjamin. I have to admit you look handsome this evening." she said with a smile still blushing before adding. "I wanted too."

When he opened the gift Mira's smile only grew when Timothy said how much he liked it. She bushed at the compliment, so she could bake and knit that didn't seem like much to her. After all she was the Susie homemaker to the Mitchell family. "Yeah, I did and I'm so happy you like it." Mira said brightly and to think she was afraid he wouldn't like it.

User Image

With: Timothy

Wearing: All decked out in blue with a gift

OOC: ---

Spice the Rat

Anger and resentment,
A dark path you tread,
I would be careful, young one,
But, I know where you belong...
Slytherin!

Yukina101

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:03 pm
User Image

xSeymour Benjamin Ryansxxxxx
xxxx<4th Year><Single: pfft... I'm a one man army!>
My watch broke last week
And I don't need directions to know I'm < Outside the Slytherin Common Room >
And an FYI, looking this Awesome is an art!
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Seymour Benjamin Ryans hadn't expected when he started his brilliant plan to find out enough about Morven to wow her (his plan inspired by the talk he had with Timothy), he'd find out exactly why Morven had been so upset for someone to be stalking her. Granted, Benjamin was surprised that Morven hadn't been smarter about hiding things knowing she had Benjamin following her around. Or maybe she thought he stopped because he said he stopped taking pictures of her without permission? Or maybe she didn't realize how smart he could be. It only took a month or so to figure it out. What, with his interest in Astronomy (the only class, besides maybe Art) you could be sure he'd show up on time and stay awake for. Even when Timothy did take their notes (and the guy was really slacking on it), Benjamin end up having to correct all the notes Timothy took-or a good deal of it. So, it didn't take Benjamin much to realize that on a full moon that Morven was sneaking into the forest to put the facts together. Morven Vass was a werewolf. Simple conclusion, really. And it made sense why she could find him out following her so easily. But, Benjamin thought it was sort of cute and the name "Gatita" he gave her was even more fitting. He named her that because she reminded him of an ocelot or a wild cat of some sort that would be in Paraguay, her being a werewolf synced up with that belief of his. And so, he figured the best way to make her realize he wasn't some little kid with a crush was to give her a Christmas gift showing he understood-or tried to-about the fact most people (Benjamin would call them idiots) thought a werewolf was some horrid thing.

So, the night of the full moon, Benjamin had sneaked out of the common room, bundled up in a blanket or two since the dungeons were cold, especially in December, and a perfectly, hand wrapped Christmas gift he had for Morven. He had hand made a bracelet for her, painting and designing the beads himself, in a black and white to ward off the evil eye and offer her protection. She was a werewolf and people tended to be dicks towards werewolfs and were jerks enough to try to hurt her sometimes, Benjamin knew that much, so she needed the extra protection. Wrapping his blanket tight around him he leaned his head against the wall, pulling out his wand and lighting it, and beginning to read his transfiguration book figuring he probably should at least make his wait half way productive. His mum seriously would put spiders in his bed for bad grades.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC: }
The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:56 pm
When I was young and unbroken,
I tried so hard to get under everyone's skin.
And so it begins; I braced myself-
Embraced myself, misplaced myself-
And all with a sh*t eating grin!
And the p***k of a pin!
It's a killer life, now on with the show!

User Image
M O R V E N
G R A I N N E
V A S S

SLYTHERINFIFTH YEARBLOOD TRAITOR

Morven was freezing. A night in the woods just before the winter holidays would do that to you. She had snow melting in her boots and melting in her hair, darkening it from strawberry blonde to something closer to copper, and there was dirt caked up under her nails and she was pretty sure she had a scratch from a dead branch on her cheek. Her head hurt and her mouth was dry and though she'd never actually had a hangover, the early morning after a transformation had to be at least sort of like it, right? She hated full moons, but she especially hated them in the winter. She didn't enjoy the cold to begin with. She liked it even less now, though the wolf in her was sometimes tempted to romp through it chasing rabbits. She generally tried to clamp down on that urge whenever possible.

Entering the dungeons did not help with her being any warmer. If anything, she felt even more of a chill sink into her bones. She wrapped her arms around herself and watched her breath burst out in little clouds of fog, having basically run up to the castle from the forest. It was better than a slow walk in the snow. Her footsteps echoed in the dungeon. She'd always hated that, always paranoid that someone would hear, someone would question why she was walking in from who knew where so early in the morning, looking like she'd just gotten in a fight with Mother Nature herself.

Half the torches seemed to be dying down, because of course they were, and it was hard enough to see in the dark to begin with. She slowed her pace as she walked down the corridor to the common room, envisioning her hopefully at least slightly warm bed. She wouldn't even bother changing her clothes- it might wake one of the other girls up, and she didn't need that. She was just going to kick off her boots and try to get some sleep and hope her headache would let her. On nights or mornings or whatever you wanted to call it like this, her appearance was the last thing she was worried about. She knew her hair was a ragged, half falling out of a ponytail mess. She knew her lips were cracked from the cold. Her legs ached. She wanted to lie down.

All thoughts of lying down vanished when she stopped short, first seeing the light of a wand and feeling her heart plummet somewhere into her stomach, and then seeing that there was a person holding the wand right outside the common room, huddled on the floor. No no no no no no no- She wanted to turn and run, her flight or fight instinct screaming, but where was she going to go? She froze, feeling nothing but ice in her veins, and covered her mouth with one hand to stop herself from crying out in shock or frustration or she didn't even know what- why is he here why is he here what is he doing he sees you he sees you he knows you have to go you have to go- she couldn't go. There was nowhere to go. She could think of no reason why the boy who'd been following her around for at least half the school year would be waiting up for her outside the common room on the night of the full moon unless he knew and if he knew then that meant there was a chance he'd told someone, and if he had by breakfast the whole house might know, and then the whole school...

She didn't deserve this, she thought desperately. She'd been better. It wasn't like some karmic 'this is what you get for being a spoiled little brat' thing anymore. It was a 'the world hates you and wants you to know' thing. She stared at Benjamin, eyes as wide as saucers, and slowly shook her head. She had to say something. She had to get the first word in. She removed her dirty hand from her mouth. "It's not... it's not what you think it is," she said, in a voice barely above a whisper. "I don't know what you think you saw or heard or but I'm not- I swear I''m not..." This is your fault, she viciously reminded herself, for once shouldering the blame for something. You led him on, stupid, so he followed you around and watched you, just observed, and now he knows. What did you think was going to happen? What did it take him? A few months? If it were a werewolf hunter you'd already be dead.

OOC:
mc2

I built this house with walls of flesh-
And broken bones and skins!
And I must confess that I'm a sweet mess...
I change my guard with no regard;
And I'm not unscarred so far.
But I'm a success of bitter sweetness!

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:45 am
User Image

My watch broke last week

As Benjamin waited, the words on the pages slowly blurred and finally he nodded off, his wand still lighting the pages in front of him as he nodded off and on in a half sleep, wrapped up and it wasn't until Morven was almost upon him he woke to the sound of her footsteps echoing in the corridor and he jumped slightly at her whispered words. He quickly struggled to get up, his wand still in his hand, the present in the other and Benjamin suddenly realized how bad it looked for him to have his wand pointed at her and turning red he switched hands and placed the wand half behind his back, not putting it away to keep the corridor half way decently lit. When her voice trailed off as she stumbled for words Benjamin quickly offered, "Not going to receive a more awesome Christmas present than this one this year?"

Managing a nervous half smile, Benjamin held out the gift he had made Morven, and said shaking the wrapped box slightly, his blush fading from red to a light pink he managed, "Uh... Happy Christmas?"

Still holding the gift out he waited for Morven to say something. Anything. Obviously he knew, or it should be obvious, but Benjamin said nothing. He didn't bother to comment on the scratch on her cheek or the fact her hair was a mess, though he did think he probably should offer one of his blankets and maybe some warm tea would help. Why didn't he think to get a thermos with some warm tea last night from the kitchens? She had been out all night in the snow... and winter pelt or fur or whatever, still it probably was cold. And she'd have to have been human before she got to the castle which meant she only had what she was currently wearing to trudge through the snow... Benjamin bit his lip as he berated himself about the thermos of tea he should have thought of, focusing on that instead of the fact that he half dreaded a confrontation yet to come.

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:00 am
And the p***k of a pin!

User Image
M O R V E N
G R A I N N E
V A S S

Morven realized he probably hadn't been as awake and aware as she assumed he had been when he started a little, but she immediately took a step back when he got up, wand in one hand, something else in the other. There were a lot of shadows, and it was hard to both see what was in his other hand or read the expression on his face. She slipped one hand into her pocket to hold her own wand, and then stared as he put his wand behind his back and held out a present for her, wishing her a happy Christmas.

"What?" she asked in complete disbelief, as this was hardly a predictable turn in the conversation, not that there had been much up until this point. After all, how many encounters in dark corridors at who knew what hour were gift exchanges? Morven had to wonder if this was all a very bizarre dream, because obviously he knew, and here he was handing her a wrapped gift box instead. It would have been almost funny, had Morven not been so deep into panic mode she felt like she was trying to claw her way back up to the surface.

He was utterly silent, clearly waiting for her to take it or, or say or do something, and she looked around warily, as if half expecting all of Slytherin house to jump out at her screaming 'gotcha'. Morven silently pulled out her wand with one hand, and took the present with the other, still looking at him sideways like a child that wasn't sure if an adult was being playing a trick on them or not. "Lumos," she muttered, and held her wand above her head so she could see what she doing, and what he was doing. He was blushing, she realized, startled, or at least red in the face.

Still feeling as if she were in some sort of half dream, half nightmare state, Morven unwrapped the box and opened it. It was a bracelet. She wasn't sure what she had expected, hadn't expected any of this at all to begin with, and she held it up by two fingers to see it better. "It's the evil eye," she said, and still at a loss as to what he wanted her to say or do, glanced at him. The bracelet looked handmade, and someone had very carefully painted and strung each bead. It was pretty, and because it was so pretty she almost felt slightly hysterical at the irony of the whole thing.

They were in a dark, deserted corridor in the middle of a labyrinth of dungeons, she hadn't even been human an hour ago, and here he was patiently waiting for her to come back to the dorms... so he could give her a handmade bracelet, which was sitting in her pale, dirt streaked palm. The scratch on her cheek stung. She ignored it. "Why are you giving this to me? Is this- is this some sort of sick joke, or-" she finally got out, tone just a little bit strained. She thought that could be excused, given the circumstances. "I don't... I don't understand." She hadn't actually expressed her opinion of the gift (she was struggling to form one) or thanked him for it (the idea of warmly thanking him for discovering that she was a werewolf seemed insane), and Morven continued to stare at him, gaze occasionally drifting down to the bracelet in her hand as if she thought he might just snatch it back.

OOC:
mc2

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:32 am
User Image

My watch broke last week
Benjamin nodded when Morven assessed that the bracelet was the evil eye, not exactly sure what to say on the matter. He figured it was best (and probably safest) to say nothing. She was the one with the long night, even if he spent his night freezing on the dungeon corridor floor waiting for her to come back. "What do you think I am? Some cabrón with no tact at all?" Benjamin snapped defensively when she asked it it was a sick joke, and then he blushed again looking down before back at her, his eyes fixed on her as she said she didn't understand. Sighing he said, "Um... feliz Navidad? You know... Christmastime is here? You can't seriously tell me you've never gotten a Christmas gift before..."

He glanced away and muttered "nox" under his breath and tucked his wand into his bag and picked up one of the blankets he had been wrapped in and held it out to her, "Uh... to warm up... I should have thought to have a cup of tea or something warm, waiting. I mean we still could go to the kitchens if you want... unless..."

He frowned and then said with a shrug, still holding out the blanket to her, "I mean, so what you are a complete, absolute b***h once a month? I don't see the big deal. It is a lot better than a lot of the Slytherin girls who are an absolute b***h every day of the month."

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:08 am
And the p***k of a pin!

User Image
M O R V E N
G R A I N N E
V A S S

Morven's fingers clenched around the bracelet when he snapped back, and her arm fell to her side. "What am I supposed to think? You just give me a bracelet with no explanation other than 'Christmas'?" she whisper hissed furiously in reply. Getting into a spat already with the one person in her house that knew her secret was probably not the smartest move on her part, but she didn't really care at the moment. "Of course I've gotten Christmas gifts; excuse me for being just a little shocked to be getting one from someone lurking outside the common room on the night of the full moon!" She cut herself off when he looked away from her and extinguished his light, all at once terrified that someone might have heard them or that someone else was coming.

She relaxed a little after a moment, when no one came, and found herself gingerly taking the blanket. This wasn't, she reminded herself, any sort of acceptance of his- his whatever this was- it was just that she was genuinely freezing and her teeth were on the verge of chattering. And now he was offering to go get tea with her from the kitchens. Again, the dream feeling persisted. Of course, Seymour calling her a b***h was very realistic, so that grounded her a bit. The urge to slap him, or at least hex him, was so strong she actually raised the hand with the bracelet in it, the look in her eyes livid, and also wondered what he might do if she just chucked the bracelet at the wall. Or his face.

The urge to know exactly how bad things were, however, overpowered that and she lowered the hand again, wrapping the blanket around her in a sort of shawl, even as she glared at him. "Who have you told?" she asked flatly, suspecting he would be outraged or something at the question- he'd seemed very offended when she insinuated the bracelet was a cruel joke of some sort, which told he had to have made it himself, as he obviously cared a lot about whatever it specifically meant to him- and not caring. She needed to know what her situation was. Of course, yes, ideally she hoped he hadn't told anyone and had no plans to, but when people found out you were a monster things tended to not go 'ideally'.

OOC:
mc2

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:49 pm
User Image

My watch broke last week
Benjamin bit his lip, biting back an annoyed retort, as she spat out her demand about what to think about the Christmas gift as she went on to point out it was reasonable to be shocked to be getting one outside the common room on the night of the full moon. "Technically it is the morning after," Benjamin muttered as Morven took the blanket he held out to her. At least she took that and wrapped herself in that. She was shivering. Or practically so. However the look she gave him when he made the comment about her being a b***h once a month made him pale. He held his wand down, mentally preparing himself for the hex to come at him, but it didn't. Instead she decided to ask the question that probably was weighing on her mind most who he had told.

Benjamin narrowed his own eyes at her and said, "I figured it out like a month and a half ago. I didn't say anything to you then because well..." He frowned, looking down at the floor and said, "...I wanted to do something nice for you to show I wasn't just being some little kid or whatever... I thought if I handmade something really, really awesome and fitting that showed... I did some research on things and I know I really won't understand exactly but I wanted to as much as possible."

He shrugged, "I mean I don't see it as a big deal but other people do. But a lot of people are complete wankers, so... I thought that the bracelet was sort of practical... supposed to offer protection." Looking up at Morven his eyes widened and he held up his hands and said turning bright red, "Not that you need it that much or anything. I mean you are pretty bad a** without any help. Probably why I..." Still bright red he finished, "Um... It's why I figured it would probably be pretty cool to hook up with you sometime."

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 2:45 pm
And the p***k of a pin!

User Image
M O R V E N
G R A I N N E
V A S S

Morven ignored his technicality comment, and tried not to look so satisfied when he abruptly paled. She narrowed her eyes right back, though she felt as though she were rapidly losing steam with being angry with him, since she was so exhausted. It was actually very hard to narrow your eyes at someone without being tempted to just close them and go to sleep. Morven leaned against the wall as she listened, closing her eyes for a moment before reluctantly opening them again. Obviously her calling him a stupid little boy had gotten under his skin, because this whole thing seemed to be less about her being a werewolf and much more about his feelings. Whoever had decided that women were the ones who acted purely on emotion, while men were utterly rational at all times, she decided right then and there, had quite possibly been the biggest moron to plague the earth.

She opened her mouth and found herself not sure what to say, and instead looked down at the bracelet in her hand again. What did she say, anyways? 'Thank you'? 'That's really sweet'? Those were such... contrived responses. She wasn't thanking him, and she wasn't going to tell him he'd been sweet for stalking and spying on her and scaring her half to death tonight with the thought that the whole school might know... But that didn't mean she didn't appreciate the motivation for his, looking at them out of context, pretty horrible actions.

"People are complete wankers," Morven agreed, and sliding down the wall to sit on the floor- at this point it looked very comfortable, because anything was better than remaining on her feet- "And I'm extremely bad a**. But... I like it," she stated, adjusting the blanket around her and pushing up the damp sleeve of her jacket and sweater to clasp the bracelet around her wrist. "And... you're not a little kid. Little kids don't bother trying to understand things. And I wouldn't hook up with a little kid, so." She looked up at him very quickly, her turn biting her lip, and then looked away.

She hoped he didn't make this whole thing excruciatingly typical with 'so do you like like me' and 'should we go on a date somewhere' because she was tired, and even if she wasn't tired she would have easily become exasperated with all of that. Morven was blunt. She preferred things straight forward. Unless they irritated her. Like her feelings, which generally came out much easier when they were translated to sarcasm and annoyance and other more useful emotions. But mostly, she'd rather just get this out in the open now, so she could blame it on sleep deprivation and shock if she came to regret it later. That said, she almost welcomed the blush she was currently wearing in her cheeks, because at least it warmed up her face.

OOC:
mc2

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:10 pm
User Image

My watch broke last week
He made a quick half laugh when Morven agreed with him about people being wankers and that she clarified that she was extremely bad a**. Heaven help the person who didn't realize that about Morven, after all. Nervous, Benjamin, folding his arms behind his back watched, biting his lip, as Morven put the bracelet on-that was a good sign right?-and then his eyes widened when she said he wasn't a little kid and that little kids didn't bother trying to understand people. But it was when she said that she wouldn't hook up with a little kid he couldn't help but blurt out with a smirk as she looked away blushing, "So you totally recognize my shag-worthiness?"

He paused, for a moment and said, growing more serious, "Um... anyways..." He frowned, for a moment before squatting down in front of her and pulling out his wand and said, "If you want I can fix that scratch on your cheek? I mean I might be lazy and skip a lot of my classes-or sleep through them-but to fix a minor scratch like that isn't that hard." He shrugged with a smile, "Guess I should thank Mum and Dad for making me take the class, even if the class is boring and way too much work for my taste."

He didn't really bother to wait for her answer and instead gently tapped his wand to her cheek and muttered the spell and then continued, "Wundus Healiom, anyways," He said standing, and putting away his wand and holding out his hand, "The fire should still be going in the common room. You could just crash on the couch if you don't want to bother going to your dorm. And I can go get you another blanket or two and I think I have some chocolate in my trunk. Not as great as a thermos of tea or something I should have thought to get... but I'm not the best planner at times." He smiled hopefully as he continued to hold out a hand and half-joked to Morven, "Or you could borrow me to warm up with instead of just some blanket. I'm pretty hot I hear."

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

The Dungeon

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items