Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
The Great Hall Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:28 pm
Orphan Sisters for Life
First Years

With : Each Other...

User ImageUser Image
Alana and Candace were sitting at the Hufflepuff table having their breakfast. Despite getting up a little late, Candace was still pretty tired from the night before. She couldn’t really sleep and even found Alana fell asleep faster than her. It was evident from how she was falling asleep in her cereal. “I take it you couldn’t sleep?” Alana asked curiously. “No, I don’t know how you did.” Candace replied. “I don’t know… long day…” She replied eating her toast.

“Morning,” Minako greeted the two as she came over. See seemed rather well rested to the two. “Morning,” Alana greeted. “How was the Ravenclaw common room?” Candace asked curiously trying to perk up. “It was great, very spacious. Love the colors and oh the books there are so many.” Minako started going on about it before pausing. “How about you guys, Hufflepuff room nice?” She asked brightly before getting herself toast much like Alana. “It’s cozy.” Alana commented. “Yeah there are plenty of earthy tones and lots of plants.” Candace added brightly. “Oh! Speaking of rooms… has anyone seen Kimberly?” The Japanese asked looking around for her.

Suddenly as if on cue Kimberly arrived. “I cannot handle being in Slytherin.” She spoke the moment she arrived at the table. “Why?” Candace was the first to ask. “It’s in the dungeon! The bloody dungeon! Not to mention it’s under the lake.” Kimberly explained. “So?” Minako questioned. “So… my nervous are shot… that’s the problem…” She added crossing her arms. “You need to give it more of a chance. It might grow on you.” Alana told her. “It can’t be any worse than the orphanage.” Candace shrugged. What else was there to say? She needed to chill. Just because it was a dungeon didn’t mean it was as bad as say public transit…

Kimberly would have kept going had Minako not noticed that there was something off with her outfit. “Kimi… Why are you wearing your sneakers?” She asked curiously trying to keep her cool. “Why? Because I like them, they’re comfortable…” Kimberly answered her seemingly unconcerned about what Mina thought. “What about the shoes you were wearing yesterday?” She continued to press. “What about them…?” It was then Kimberly realized what she was getting into. “You better put them back on before class. They make your outfit and those sneakers although comfortable don’t work. They throw everything off. I thought you understood that yesterday?” Minako ranted causing all three girls to shiver. “Okay… take a chill pill would you. Damn aren’t we part of the clothing police.” Kimberly rolled her eyes. She couldn’t win with her.

Alana ~ Status : Happy Theme ~ Attire
Minako ~ Status : Content Theme ~ Attire
Kimbery ~ Status : Slightly Freaking... Theme ~ Attire
Candace ~ Status : Happy Theme ~ Attire

OOC: Anyone can feel free to bug them...  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:05 pm
User ImageUser Image

Ⓕⓘⓡⓢⓣ Ⓨⓔⓐⓡ Ⓡⓐⓥⓔⓝⓒⓛⓐⓦ

Dris had gone to bed rather late, as he'd been up working on the painting he was doing for Chrys. He'd fallen asleep and instantly fell into a wild dream. What he didn't notice was his unconscious form rolling out of bed. He slipped on his slippers and wrapped up in his robes, and shuffled out of the room. His clumsy, still-sleeping self managed to survive the moving staircases and get all the way to the third floor. There, he was yelled at by a rather grumpy knight painting, scolding him for being out of bed. The boy blinked for a few seconds, wobbling on his feet. Unfortunately, he was too tired to resist sleep, and promptly resumed his sleepy shuffling. He managed his way down two more flights and was only stopped by the heavy doors of the Great Hall. After some clumsy sleep effort, the door pushed open enough to allow him entry.

Dris shuffled to a table and he sat and fell further into sleep. His dream spun an odd, haunting sort of lullaby, and the sleeping pre-teen resumed his mission. The only way he knew to remove songs, scary or otherwise, was to paint them. He scooped the paints from his pocket and covered his hands in blue. Hands pressed against the wall in the Great Hall, painting the song he heard echoing in his head. As he finished with the colors, he scrubbed his hands on his pajamas and kept going. After a while, a majority of one wall was swirled in color, but only to about five feet high, as Dris was only eleven, and thus not too terribly tall. When his dream decided it was over, the exhausted first year scooted over to the nearest table and fell asleep on the bench, still covered in paint... and firmly asleep.

{Dris' plot started! Anyone can notice the mess!}

Diamond Wales

Iɴᴛᴏ ᴀ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs ᴄᴀɴ ʙʟᴏᴏᴍ
Iɴᴛᴏ ᴀ ʀᴏᴏᴍ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ɪᴛ's ɴɪɴᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀғᴛᴇʀɴᴏᴏɴ
Aɴᴅ ᴡᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ
Aɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴇᴇʟ ɪᴛ ᴛᴏᴏ
'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ɪᴛ's ɴɪɴᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀғᴛᴇʀɴᴏᴏɴ
Aɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇʏᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ sɪᴢᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ
Yᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ sᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏ
Wᴇ'ʀᴇ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ sᴏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴅᴏ
Wнeɴ ιт'ѕ ɴιɴe ιɴ тнe αғтerɴooɴ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:48 pm
User Image
User Image

Oh, I don't know what you've been told
But this gal right here's gonna rule the world
Yeah, that is where I'm gonna be, because I wanna be
No, I don't wanna sit still, look pretty

Mood:
Companions:
Thoughts:

═══════RESERVE BEATER══════

Jillian was hungry. She had been studying for herbology the teacher spooked her enough that she had trouble paying attention. She had fallen asleep on her book and missed dinner. While it was after hours she snuck out to try and get some food. She was only spotted by one of the paintings who agreed to cover for her after she told them her plight. She may have spunt it to sound sadder than it was, but it worked. Her small stature payed off she could hide behind things easier when she almost got caught by a teacher. While she rather not lose house points, she wanted food more. She was almost to the kitchen when she spotted another kid not really trying to be sneaky head towards the great hall or at least in that direction. They seemed about her age and a bit wobbly, initially she payed him no mind. She got to the kitchens and bribed one of the house elves. She had seen them before and decided to draw them. she had brought it to bribe and it worked. They let her in and gave her some food. Once she had eaten she slipped back a different way she came. Crossing by the great hall she saw the door was open a jar. She peeked in and saw that it was quite dark. Did that person slip in here? Either way she knew she had to get back. She snuck her way back to the common room but only half slept as she was worried about the person.
════════════════════════

OoC:

I know the other girlies
Wanna wear expensive things
Like diamond rings
But I don't wanna be the puppet
That you're playing on a string
This queen don't need a king

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:41 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxThe Great Hall
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxDris
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAmused - Concerned
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ωнєи ѕнє ωαѕ נ υ ѕ т α g ι я ℓ xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ѕнє є χ ρ є ¢ т є ∂ тнє ω σ я ℓ ∂ xxxxxxxxx
                                                          вυт ιт fℓєω α ω α у fяσм нєя я є α ¢ н xxxxxx
                                                          ѕσ ѕнє яαи α ω α у ιи нєя ѕ ℓ є є ρ xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceChrys hadn't slept very well the night before; she didn't know what it was that'd kept her up, exactly, but she'd tossed and turned all night long. The Gryffindor girl had risen as early as she was allowed to be up, having given up on the idea of sleeping altogether. At least until she had History today; she could probably count on falling asleep then. Not that she thought History was boring (even if it was a lot of rehashing suff she already knew), she just knew it was the only class where she was guaranteed not to have to perform a spell or something. Besides, she could get notes from someone later. If she was really desperate, she'd just ask Professor Powell if he could review the lesson for her in private, and tell him about her sleeping problems. He seemed nice, he'd be okay with that, right?

spaceThe Gryffindor half-stumbled her way down the stairs (she even got caught on one of the trick steps, dangit) to the Great Hall, wondering if something to eat would wake her up. Sugar. She needed sugar. Scones or something. That'd work. Yes. She instinctively headed for her house table, noting a figure already seated. She was sort of surprised, because it was pretty early (was breakfast even served this early? Maybe she should've tried the kitchens... though that required more stairs...). It made slightly more sense when she noticed that the person was passed out at the table. Probably couldn't sleep, like her, and had come down for food or something, then finally fallen asleep. Upon closer inspection, she realized it was Dris, and plopped down, with a distinct lack of grace, next to the boy.

spaceIt took her exhausted brain far longer than it should've to notice anything odd about her friend. In her defense, he was frequently covered in paint. And at her table, since he sat with her frequently (and she with him, and both of them with various other friends). But, finally the oddity of the situation registered to her. She sleepily blinked at the blonde boy, finally noting the paint on him. Another couple of slow, out of sync blinks later, she noticed the paint on the wall behind him... Oh.

space"Dris?" she asked, voice froggy. "Dris, you... you're... c'mon, wake up." She reached for his shoulder, shaking him, though there wasn't much to the gesture. She was so. Very. Sleepy. "Dris, you gotta wake up. We... we gotta... clean this. 'fore a professor sees it. C'mon." Somewhere in the back of her mind, there was a sense of urgency. Unfortunately, that sense of urgency was not being properly communicated with the rest of her. She was too tired for that. Honestly, the idea of cleaning the mess would've seemed daunting, if she were thinking clearly enough to realize how much work it would actually be. As it was, she just needed Dris to wake up.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx ѕтιℓℓ ℓуιиg υ и ∂ є я и є α т н тнє ѕтσяму ѕ к ι є ѕ
                                                          xxxxxx ѕнє ѕαι∂, σ н ι киσω тнє ѕ υ и ιѕ ѕєт тσ я ι ѕ є
                                                          xxxxxxxxx тнιѕ ¢ σ υ ℓ ∂ вє ραяα-ραяα-ρ α я α ∂ ι ѕ є
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx тнιѕ ¢ σ υ ℓ ∂ вє ραяα-ραяα-ρ α я α ∂ ι ѕ є

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

Miss GryffindorK

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:48 am
xxxxxxxxxxxx 𝓒𝓵𝓪𝓻𝓪 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓬𝒆𝓵𝓵𝒆 𝓐. ℬ𝓪𝓾𝓽𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓪x
Second Year Hufflepuff Half-Blood spacexx

User Image

xxxxxxxx< Year 2036 >
                                                ═══════════════════════════════════

xxxxxxxxWhy do you care what people think? Are you hooked up to their leash?
                                                xxxxxxxxYou know anklebiters ate up your personality
                                                xxxxxxxxTry to remember how it felt to just make up your own steps,
                                                xxxxxxxxAnd let anklebiters chew up, spit out someone else!

xxxxxxxxx═══════════════════════════════════

Clara slept pretty much early, so she didn't think she has any trouble getting up early in the morning. There is a difference between her and Barry, one of them is that she's an early bird and he's not. But again, her younger brother was such a tech savvy that he even wished that he was a squib like their mum, so there were guaranteed late-night watching techy tv series. Geez, what strange words coming from a nine year old's tongue of thinking that he didn't want to be a wizard.

Getting herself up to prepare for breakfast, along the way she came across with that French Slytherin boy Garnet. Most of the time, Clara would like to call him 'Garry', though the boy looked very displeased with it that he just ventured off his way. Sheesh, that guy is as salty as the Dead sea. Whatever, someday he'll try to lighten up, he just needed time maybe. After all, Garnet did kind of look really tired this morning.

Massaging the back of her neck as she was on her way to the Great Halls, she entered the spacious room only to see that there was... paint? In one wall? "Oh my God." Clara whispered in surprise as she came to get a closer look, but a thought came to her mind. In her knowledge, there was only one person she knew who seemed to have taken the saying "The world is a canvas" real seriously. Her dark brown eyes then went to a certain blond who was covered in paint. Oh right. Dris. Skylar's BFF. But still, what if Headmaster Steele sees this?! Dris was so going to be in trouble for this. She was going to wake him up but, someone's already doing the job so... did that mean that she wasn't needed to add in there? "Or did I need to loudly make a boomclap?" She thoughtfully asked herself.

═══════════════════════════════════xxxxxxxxx

Why you wanna please the world and leave yourself to drop dead?xxxxxxx
                                                Someday you’re gonna be the only one you’ve gotxxxxxxx
                                                What do you actually expect? A broken mirror to reflect?xxxxxxx
                                                You know, anklebiters gave you a false perceptionxxxxxxx

═══════════════════════════════════
                                                Ɯιтн [Dris, a painting, Chrys] αт [Great Hall]xxxxx

User Image

Sɪɴɢʟᴇ Aᴛᴛɪʀᴇ Tʜᴇᴍᴇ Sᴏɴɢ xxxx

< Out.Of.Character >xxxxxx
                                                out of characterxxxx

Miss GryffindorK

Cara Miakitty

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:26 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood:
Companions:
Thoughts:

Jillian awoke fairly early and hurried to the great hall where she had seen the boy, it had bugged her all night wondering if that boy made it back. She arrived half running into the hall before looking over to where another Gryffindor was and another student that was likely a second year. "Oh wow, that's a lot of paint" She said seeing the massive mural. "I think I may have seen him when I was sneaking for food. I wasn't sure at the time..." Jillian said now feeling bad for not checking. "I can get a thing of water if that help." she said wanting to help.

════════════════════════

OoC:

I know the other girlies
Like diamond rings

Miss GryffindorK

Jade Galaksylph

Cara MiaKitty

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:22 pm
User Image
User Image

𝒮𝑒𝒸𝑜𝓃𝒹 𝒴𝑒𝒶𝓇 𝐻𝓊𝒻𝒻𝓁𝑒𝓅𝓊𝒻𝒻 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓈𝑒𝓇

Skylar was sleeping sounding in her bed in the Hufflepuff dormitories. She had fallen asleep the night before, studying for her various exams. She would need all the help she could get, especially on her Astronomy exam. The blonde had a habit of drifting off into slumber during that class... Regardless of reasons, when the first glimmer of light started to peek through the corners, Sky woke up silently. She sat up in her bed, pushing the textbooks off of her carefully, setting them on the floor as she crawled out of bed. Glancing over to Clara's bed, Sky wasn't surprised to find the bed empty. Her friend was an early riser, this she knew. The girl quickly got ready for the day, pulling her sweater on over her uniform. It was typically chilly in the early morning, before the castle came to life.

Slipping out of the Common Room and up to the Great Hall, Skylar quietly stepped fully into the room. There were a handful of students up, which was surprising to her. She didn't know many people that got up this early, especially around exam time, but then again, she wasn't one to get up this early on an average day. Sky recognized Clara, of course, as well as Chrys. There was another girl there as well, a Gryffindor who she hadn't been introduced to yet, and... was that Dris sleeping on the table? Sky gave Clara a concerned look, then hurried over to the table where Dris was sleeping and Chrys was trying to wake him up. She stood by her best friend, staring down at him. How did he even get here anyways? Unless he walked all the way down here from the Ravenclaw tower in the middle of the night. That was ridiculous though.

As Chrys continued to try to wake Dris up, Skylar took in the rest of her surroundings. She made a mental note of the paint covering Dris's pajamas. It wasn't uncommon for him to be covered in paint. In fact, if he was ever clean of the stuff, it was downright odd and highly suspicious, actually. Still, his pajamas? Maybe he was painting before bed or something. Sky glanced around the Great Hall, only just now noticing the giant mural on the wall. Turning around, she faced it fully, gazing at it in awe. Yup, that was Dris's handiwork. It was wonderful, but oh my gosh, he was going to be in so much trouble! If a professor or worse, the Headmaster, saw this... Dris would be in detention until he graduated. What should they do? Did Scourgify even work on paint?

She gave it her best. She tried to fit in. She tried to be cool, but she never could win.
                                                            Her mom says she's great. The kids think she's weird. Honestly she wishes she could disappear.
                                                            Why you try, try to be like the rest of them? When you know there's so much more within?
                                                            There's only one you. Here's what ya' gotta do. Anytime you feel alone, put on your headphones.
                                                            Love, love's coming through your headphones. Anytime you feel alone, put on your headphones.
                                                            Love, love's coming through your headphones. L-o-o-ove is coming through your headphones.

x x x x

OOC: . . .

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:41 pm
User Image
                                                I used to roll the dice
                                                Feel the fear in my enemy's eyes
                                                Listened as the crowd would sing
                                                Now the old king is dead long live the king

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════
                                                Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ || Hᴇᴀᴅᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ
                                                ════════════════════════

Timothy walked down to the Great Hall with his nephew and niece. He was going to enjoy a nice cup of tea and some breakfast with Rick while Clarice went to her table, but she figured she could wait with her brother and uncle to go down. Apparently the girl had been busy talking Rick's ear off when she appeared in front of her brother's office door waiting for him to get up. Vaguely Timothy missed times like that that he had with Megan, once upon a time, but unfortunately life no longer allowed him the chance to spend time with his sister like they used to. More than likely, Megan would murder him before they ever got a chance to speak like that again. She'd probably murder the entire family now, not just him. Garret deciding to side with his sister didn't help matters any, he knew that much. However, he tried to ignore the problems in his life as best he could, since while he was in the school, he couldn't do much beyond defend it against his sister.

He wasn't thinking of such times right now though. Instead, he was listening to his niece gush about her classes, her professors (except for Hill, but Timothy would excuse her that much considering he knew Jason's reputation amongst the students), and her classmates. Apparently according to Clarice, making friends amongst her peers was hard, and Rick only gave a non-committal hum at the statement. Which, Timothy translated to mean, 'Yeah, but it's not so bad if you don't have many friends.' Honestly, if he could have gone back in time and tried to help his nephew during his school years, he could have, but that wasn't an option. As it was, he was pulled from his reverie by Clarice's gasp as they entered the Great Hall.
                                                "Oh my gosh, Uncle Timmy, look!"

Frowning, Timothy did look, and blinked at the sight of a large mural painted on the wall of the Great Hall. A small congregation of students were standing near it, surrounding what looked to be a figure asleep at one of the tables. He looked back toward Rick, his frown already in place as he gestured toward the rest of the Great Hall. "Rick, could you keep the rest of the students away from that side? I think I need to investigate this."

Rick nodded, and then took Clarice by the shoulder and directed her away from the Gryffindor side of the hall, while Timothy sighed and rubbed his face before he walked forward. It was much too early for students to be causing mischief, he thought. Why was it that aside from Jacob, the rest of his family didn't cause troubles while it seemed everyone else in the school did? Well, that wasn't exactly fair. He'd seen his share of students that didn't cause trouble, and many former troublemakers ended up being rather respectable members of their houses. Still. He paused, examining the group of students before he cleared his throat. "Excuse me, but could I ask what's going on here? I don't think there was a mural on the wall before the staff went to bed, after all." He could hazard a guess at what happened though, considering one of the students was covered in paint. However, Timothy was trying to be fair and giving those gathered a chance to say what happened truthfully instead of a lie. The evidence was pretty glaring, after all.

════════════════════════

Thinking: What on earth happened here?
                                                OOC:

One minute I held the key
                                                Next the walls were closed on me
                                                And I discovered that my castles stand
                                                Upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:58 pm
User ImageUser Image

Ⓕⓘⓡⓢⓣ Ⓨⓔⓐⓡ Ⓡⓐⓥⓔⓝⓒⓛⓐⓦ

Dris had been sleeping soundly, though his neck was sending twangs of pain from his odd position. He'd stirred a bit when he heard a familiar voice, but it wasn't quite enough to rouse him from his slumber. Something shook him, though it wasn't much, and in his state of exhaustion, didn't wake him either. Something in his brain registered footsteps all around, but his mind simply incorporated them all into his dream, which was currently one of him winning the Quidditch World Cup... as a twelve year old. He vaguely heard another voice, this one saying something about cleaning. What needed to be cleaned? The cup was so shiny... When someone loudly cleared their throat, Dris drowsily lifted his head, looking around in confusion. Where the heck was he? And why were his pajamas so messy?

It was then that Dris registered a deep male voice behind him. It sent curls of a dark maroon into his vision, and the pre-teen turned to see the headmaster. Ooooh someone was in trouble. At that second, his eyes focused on the massive painting all across the wall behind the man. Only one person had that much paint... or used those colors. His mind picked out a few, the coppery-rust of Wyatt's voice, the deep navy of Milo's... even the sparkling gold of James' cheers. Oh dear. The one in trouble was him. The young Ravenclaw took another second to calibrate his thoughts, noticing that his clothes were covered in paints. "Mmm... H-Headmaster... that has to be one of mine... Um.... but I don't remember doing it. Or getting here, for that matter." He ran his fingers through his hair, shaking with nerves. He had gone to bed last night, hadn't he? He knew for sure he'd been clean before bed, at least. "I-I'm really sorry, sir, but I know I went to bed in my own room last night, and clean as a whistle too... but I don't believe anyone else could've painted this." Nope. There wasn't a way in hell that anyone else made this particular art. He was nearly certain he was going to get in trouble, though he wasn't sure what sort yet. If he were at home, it'd be a talking to, followed by cleaning until either it was gone, or Milo got tired of scrubbing... depending on who discovered it. But this wasn't home, and this was a lot bigger than anything he'd ever even painted before. Yep. He was going to get flayed.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 2:23 pm
User Image
                                                I used to roll the dice
                                                Feel the fear in my enemy's eyes
                                                Listened as the crowd would sing
                                                Now the old king is dead long live the king

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════
                                                Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ || Hᴇᴀᴅᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ
                                                ════════════════════════

Timothy looked on with a bit of amusement as he saw the boy rouse himself from slumber. Well, at least he knew that he was in trouble. Watching the boy... Abrams, if he could recall, observe the work on the wall told him as much, though his confusion on what had caused it to happen made Timothy raise an eyebrow. Looking back to the mural, he nodded toward it, not going to deny that the preteen had done a pretty good job with it. "I will admit, it is rather good for something done overnight. However, you did do it without permission, Mister Abrams. I'm afraid that I'm going to have to issue detentions to you so you can clean it up. About as long as it takes to clean it up? I believe that would be fair for after classes."

Timothy then considered the boy again. "Though, I do wonder how exactly you can't recall how this happened. I think I'd suggest speaking with the school nurse and see if there's a problem that needs to be resolved, as well as another outlet for creative energy. Does that sound fair to you Mister Abrams?" He wondered if there was a way to take a picture of the mural before it was washed off. If nothing else, it could be hung up so other people could see it. There was the portion of the swamp that Timothy recalled the Weasley twins had created in the entrance hall that still remained. It could be something simple like that.

════════════════════════

Thinking: What on earth happened here?
                                                OOC:

One minute I held the key
                                                Next the walls were closed on me
                                                And I discovered that my castles stand
                                                Upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 3:18 pm
User ImageUser Image

Ⓕⓘⓡⓢⓣ Ⓨⓔⓐⓡ Ⓡⓐⓥⓔⓝⓒⓛⓐⓦ

Dris looked up at the headmaster, hoping he wouldn't be in too much trouble. It wouldn't be good to lose a ton of house points as a first year, particularly not when the end of the year was nearing. Somehow, Dris managed to get lucky, as the man calmly said it was good for something done overnight. Dris blushed a bit, secretly more than excited by the complement bestowed upon him. Of course, it was promptly hit with a reminder that it was without permission. And his punishment.... detentions? In order to clean the art from the wall? A small frown dawned on the boy's face, and he looked at the painting. He still didn't remember doing it, but reluctantly, he agreed to cleaning the painting away.

When he felt that the headmaster was staring at him, Dris looked up, wide, brown eyes filled with confusion. The man questioned how Dris didn't remember, and honestly, the boy wasn't sure. He tilted his head when it was suggested he see a nurse, but he relented. Maybe he needed sleeping medicine or something. Though when the mention of creative outlets was brought up, his little smile returned. "Yessir, it sounds great. I'll be here after class cleaning, mhm, and I can go see the nurse today, maybe after I get dressed." He chuckled, running a hand through his paint-stained hair. "As for creative outlets... I have paper and stuff in my room, but I dunno maybe my idea was bigger than my canvases." Another blush touched his cheeks, though he still had no real idea what idea he'd had to inspire this. At least he didn't have to try cleaning paint out of carpet... again. Last time they'd ended up having to use magic, since the paint had already dried. And maybe... just maybe, a creative outlet could be rather intriguing.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:26 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood:
Companions:
Thoughts:

"iI can go with you to the hospital wing later if you want. Maybe you slept walked? I had a cousin that did that and she got medicine that helped!" Jillian eagerly hoping she was helping. She felt for the kid, getting in trouble for something you can't remember doing? That sucked. But if he didn't need her help she would be ok with that too. She knew she could be annoying sometimes. "It is pretty though. It's sad it got to go though I understand why..." She said just before getting an idea. "If you want to someone has to have a camera that will work here an old fashioned magic one!"

════════════════════════

OoC:

I know the other girlies
Like diamond rings

Miss GryffindorK

Jade Galaksylph

Cara MiaKitty

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 11:08 am
User ImageUser Image

ℱ𝓲𝒇𝓽𝓱 𝓨𝒆𝓪𝓻 ℛ𝓪𝓿𝒆𝓷𝓬𝓵𝓪𝔀𝓦𝓻𝓲𝓽𝒆𝓻 𝒇𝓸𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝒆 𝓓𝓪𝓲𝓵𝔂 𝓓𝓻𝓪𝓰𝓸𝓷

Connor walked through the hallways slowly, his cane having broken in the fall. He used his hands on the wall both to guide him to his destination, but also in case his legs gave out. He was going to the Great Hall, because it was drawing closer to dinnertime. Vaguely, he wondered if Peter would be there, but then he figured the fourth year would be hiding like the little rat that he was. He wiped his nose on his sleeve, not noticing the trail of blood now on his shirt, nor what had smudged on his face. He took the stairs slowly, but finally made it to the ground floor.

Once there, he tried to straighten up a bit, but still looked entirely disheveled. He, of course, couldn't see just how terribly he looked. He didn't know that his hair was in disarray, that his cheek had a reddish-purple bruise, or even that his nose had bled enough to drip down his shirt. He did, however, know that his glasses were missing, so he kept his eyes closed tightly, which helped with the tears that his brain was trying to produce. All in all, he was in pain, pain thanks to that idiot Peter Whyte. He had figured out that the sound he'd heard before the suit falling must have been Peter hitting it, either with his fist or with magic... but, no, Peter wasn't old enough to learn nonverbal spells. Well, either way. He worked up his nerves, then pushed the doors open, walking into the Hall. He figured he probably looked normal enough to pass, and he could say he'd had to run or something if he looked slightly out of place....

{{Anyone can spot the poor chap!}}
I'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ 𝓪𝒇𝓻𝓪𝓲𝓭 ᴏꜰ 𝓪𝓷𝔂𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰. I ᴊᴜsᴛ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ 𝓲 𝓬𝓪𝓷 𝓫𝓻𝒆𝓪𝓽𝓱𝒆
I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴏꜰ 𝓪𝓷𝔂𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰... ʙᴜᴛ sᴜᴅᴅᴇɴʟʏ, 𝓼𝓾𝓭𝓭𝒆𝓷𝓵𝔂
I ᴀᴍ 𝓼𝓶𝓪𝓵𝓵 ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ɪs 𝓫𝓲𝓰. Aʟʟ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴍᴇ ɪs 𝒇𝓪𝓼𝓽 ᴍᴏᴠɪɴɢ
Sᴜʀʀᴏᴜɴᴅᴇᴅ ʙʏ
𝓼𝓸 𝓶𝓪𝓷𝔂 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓼... ʙᴜᴛ sᴜᴅᴅᴇɴʟʏ, sᴜᴅᴅᴇɴʟʏ
ℋ𝓸𝔀 𝓭𝓸𝒆𝓼 𝓲𝓽 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝓵, ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴍᴇ?
Aʀᴇ ᴡᴇ ᴛʜᴇ 𝓼𝓪𝓶𝒆?
Hᴏᴡ ᴅᴏᴇs ɪᴛ ꜰᴇᴇʟ, ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ
𝓭𝓲𝒇𝒇𝒆𝓻𝒆𝓷𝓽 𝒇𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓶𝒆?
𝓐𝓻𝒆 𝔀𝒆 𝓽𝓱𝒆 𝓼𝓪𝓶𝒆? ℋ𝓸𝔀 𝓭𝓸𝒆𝓼 𝓲𝓽 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝓵?

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 3:35 pm
User Image

During the mail post, one particular owl stood out among the rest with an oddly shaped package in its talons. It swooped across the great hall in two wide circles before it spotted its target near the Gryffindor table. As the owl descended it dropped the broom-shaped parcel in front of Eve then landed neatly on the table beside her goblet.

Quote:

Aiobheal McHalen,

Congratulations on making vice-captain! I know you'll do great out there sweetheart (after all, you learned from the best.) Now I KNOW this is late, but by now I'm sure you've noticed the mysteriously shaped package that is so not a broom (not just any broom,) and that it TOTALLY makes up for not getting this out sooner. I mean, let's be serious, you don't get a lot of time for beta testing a broom with two six year old's running around.

But I did it, I finally finished my first broom and I want you to have the first official release. This is the Hemlock model for my line of beater's broom, it has everything the top of the line racing brooms have now, and more! Including extra durability against bludgers plus a cushioned leather handle grip that's better suited for one hand then two. And I'm sure you've noticed all of the shiny metal-charming enhancements. I'm not sure if there's any new rules against flying with professional racing brooms, but I hope you get to use this during your games.

Don't forget, it doesn't matter if you win or lose. It only matters that you have fun and tried your best. (And rub it in the Slytherin's faces' when you win!)

Oh, and tell Melody I'm almost finished with my seeker's edition broom! She'll be the first to have one when I'm finished beta-testing the final prototype and can begin production. Write me back when you get the chance and tell me how your year's going so far.

And remember to study for your OWL's!

Love you!
Dad

Cara MiaKitty

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:05 pm
Orphan Sisters for Life
Fifth Years

With : Each Other

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
It had been practically four months since the girls had been on off terms. Candace and Kimberly weren’t on speaking terms, and it didn’t look like either of them were on speaking terms with Minako either. Alana was on the outs. She didn’t have a problem with any of her sisters. Whatever cause them to blow up on each other seemed like something they could get passed. However, the more weeks dragged on the more it seemed less likely.

Minako had been spending most of her time away from the group studying in the common room. If she wasn’t studying she was with hanging with Connor. Seemingly her new best friend. Then you had Candace who spent her time with Sara, and Kimberly well… she always spent her time with Rory before so that was no different. Since everyone was off doing their own thing Alana found herself hanging with Darrell. It was better then becoming the third wheel with the others.

Today however was an unusual day. Unusual in the way that both Candace and Minako were sitting at with Alana. Sure, they still weren’t speaking and she was between the two but at least they were together. The only person who was missing was Kimberly. Speaking of which there she was now. And she was coming over. “Hey Kimi,” Alana greeted her. The others remained rather silent no surprise there. “Hey,” Kimberly greeted her in return.

“You got time to work on our healing work later?” Alana asked. “Um, yeah sure.” Kimberly answered. Candace looked down at her art in front of her trying her best not to think about what the two were talking about. “You know if that’s the only class you’re worried about you’ll find your other grades lacking.” Minako spoke up. It was almost as if she could tell it bothered Candace to talk about the subject. Kimberly narrowed her gaze at Minako. “Alana can you tell Mina to mind her own business.” Alana looked between the two. Clearly, she didn’t have to repeat it. “Sore wa kantan'na kansatsudesu.” (It's a simple observation.) Minako commented. “Oh, cut it out would you.” Kimberly barked at her.

“Can you tell them to stop?” Candace asked Alana. “No estoy haciendo nada.” (I’m not doing anything.) Minako replied to that. Alana noted that she switched to Spanish. “Can you tell her to just sit there like she’s been doing and stop worrying about it.” Alana was getting used to the fact that the other three girls were constantly getting her to be the middle person in social interactions. If they didn’t do that they were to busy ignoring each other. However, with all three of them it was getting aggravating.

The more they kept going the more frustrated she got and eventually she snapped. “Would you guys knock it off!” Alana shouted. It would be a surprise for anyone to hear the shy fifth year speak up. Especially if it was loud enough to draw a whole rooms attention. “I’m not a bloody messenger owl.” She told them as she stood up. “Arregla tus problemas porque ya no puedo soportarlo.” (Fix your problems because I can't take it anymore.) She finished taking her stuff and walking out. “What was her problem?” Kimberly questioned. “Us, if that weren’t obvious.” Minako replied. Candace didn’t know what to say.

Alana ~ Status : Frustrated Theme ~ Attire
Minako ~ Status : Annoyed / Unimpressed Theme ~ Attire
Kimberly ~ Status : Annoyed Theme ~ Attire
Candace ~ Status : Annoyed Theme ~ Attire

OOC: If anyone wants feel free to overhear / interact  
Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items