Tags: Forums, Roleplay, Neko, Anime, Manga 

Red Chair!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lights_Alumina

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:20 pm
"That's it!" She yelled. She killed the time machine then she made the chairs teleport to her. There was invisible teleporters on the chairs. biggrin

The assassins ran after deathnote and

They appeared on her hands then she ran to Japan.

((Currently at Canada.... Don;t know why im there but uhhhhhh.....))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:45 am
XxBeautiful Anime AngelxX
"That's it!" She yelled. She killed the time machine then she made the chairs teleport to her. There was invisible teleporters on the chairs. biggrin

Not apart of the game, but needed to be said: LOLOLOLOLOLOL! blaugh Thats cute, funny and AWESOME!

Since I was holding on to the red chairs I was teleported as well (DARN YOU I WAS SO CLOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!), and since I was so close to Beautiful Anime Angel I tried to talk her into a truce so that we both win since we were the once that continued the thread for several pages, and hope that we make the truce real cause two heads are better than one.  

deathnote2

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200

Lights_Alumina

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:48 am
deathnote2

Not apart of the game, but needed to be said: LOLOLOLOLOLOL! blaugh Thats cute, funny and AWESOME!

Since I was holding on to the red chairs I was teleported as well (DARN YOU I WAS SO CLOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!), and since I was so close to Beautiful Anime Angel I tried to talk her into a truce so that we both win since we were the once that continued the thread for several pages, and hope that we make the truce real cause two heads are better than one.

((cute????)) (Lawlz thx!!!))

"Okay....Just don't do the trick stuff...." She said. "Besides you started this "game" of who can get the chairs to Japan...." She thought.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm
deathnote2

"Okay....Just don't do the trick stuff...." She said. "Besides you started this "game" of who can get the chairs to Japan...." She thought.

Well there had to be some sort of ending or else it would be like "The Game" game (you know where someone says the game and people loose the game (though no one can win)) Anyway since we're on our way to Japan lets make it quick, maybe we'll even make some quick stops on the way hmmhmm lol  

deathnote2

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200

deathnote2

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:00 pm
deathnote2
deathnote2

Well there had to be some sort of ending or else it would be like "The Game" game (you know where someone says the game and people loose the game (though no one can win)) Anyway since we're on our way to Japan lets make it quick, maybe we'll even make some quick stops on the way hmmhmm lol

Hurm. So we're on our ay to Japan from Canada (cause someone teleported us) and we about 10 min out from ireland . . . hey you waant to meet some family I have thats living their?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:04 pm
deathnote2
deathnote2
deathnote2

Hurm. So we're on our ay to Japan from Canada (cause someone teleported us) and we about 10 min out from ireland . . . hey you waant to meet some family I have thats living their?

"Uuuuuhhhh.... Okay?"  

Lights_Alumina

deathnote2

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:06 pm
deathnote2
deathnote2
deathnote2

"Uuuuuhhhh.... Okay?"

Find my aparent family members that I had never met, say hi, have a few ackwward conversations, and we're back on our route anywhere you want to go?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:32 pm
deathnote2
deathnote2
deathnote2

"Uuuuuhhhh.... Okay?"

Find my aparent family members that I had never met, say hi, have a few ackwward conversations, and we're back on our route anywhere you want to go?

"Hmmm.... Not that I know of....." She said caring the red chair while deathnote carried the blue chair. "This feels awkward.... I don't know why...."  

Lights_Alumina

deathnote2

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:58 am
deathnote2
deathnote2
deathnote2

"Uuuuuhhhh.... Okay?"

"Hmmm.... Not that I know of....." She said caring the red chair while deathnote carried the blue chair. "This feels awkward.... I don't know why...."

Ayh who knows you just want to head straight to Japan?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:16 am
deathnote2
deathnote2
deathnote2

"Uuuuuhhhh.... Okay?"

I don't know... Your choice.  

Lights_Alumina

deathnote2

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:49 pm
deathnote2
deathnote2
deathnote2

"Uuuuuhhhh.... Okay?"

Debates . . . Says "you want to visit Paris France, Moscow Russia, or Hong Kong"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:12 pm
deathnote2
deathnote2
deathnote2

Debates . . . Says "you want to visit Paris France, Moscow Russia, or Hong Kong"

after several years of snorting chair and doing various other chair related drugs, i finally got over the deppressive part of my insanity and moved onto the homicidal part (yay!). ocne i have this established i start drawing pentagrams and other ritual symbols over everything i see, walls, floors, cats, chairs until i believe i have done enough. now i summon a meteor to come and "kiss" the earth, thus destroying all chairs in exsitance (yay again!)  

Remilla

deathnote2

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:33 pm
Vocaloid Kitten
deathnote2
deathnote2
deathnote2

after several years of snorting chair and doing various other chair related drugs, i finally got over the deppressive part of my insanity and moved onto the homicidal part (yay!). ocne i have this established i start drawing pentagrams and other ritual symbols over everything i see, walls, floors, cats, chairs until i believe i have done enough. now i summon a meteor to come and "kiss" the earth, thus destroying all chairs in exsitance (yay again!)

Glad I set up a forcefield around me and beautiful Angel (and thus the chairs) and saved them . . . doesn't that mean that the whole world would hate you?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:31 am
deathnote2
Vocaloid Kitten
deathnote2
deathnote2

Glad I set up a forcefield around me and beautiful Angel (and thus the chairs) and saved them . . . doesn't that mean that the whole world would hate you?

LAWLZ!  

Lights_Alumina

deathnote2

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:45 pm
deathnote2
Vocaloid Kitten
deathnote2
deathnote2

LAWLZ!

Hitting a button on my wrist two IS system come out (if you want to know what an IS is watch infinite stratos on either youtube or animenetwork) one went to me and the other went to Beautiful Anime Angel, and then we hit supersonic on our way too Japan. LOL! xd xp  

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games