91%  [ 31 ]
No.
8%
 8%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 34

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 6:46 am
Here we go, I was browsing through the mail-bag, and I think I've got pure proof that the site is a spoof.

e-mail sent in
Subject: You are crazy
Date: Mon, June 5, 2006 2:24 pm
To: PastorJim@truechristian.com
Priority: Normal

You are out of your ******** mind. You need to be locked in a mental
institution along with anyone who goes along with your psychotic bullshit.
People like you give Christianity a bad name and I hope you rot in Hell.

response
"People like you give Christianity a bad name"

Thanks!

=)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 6:46 am
I'm thinking of sending this guy a link to Cathara's list of Gothic tendencies.  

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

Loved.to.Death

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 5:49 pm
Wow, over half of those accounted for me. sweatdrop I sleep way past when I should, and am usually late for work ( xp ), I drew a pentagram and hung it on my wall, I eat a LOT, I hang out with my friends and beg for my mom to leave me alone, I am almost always bored unless I'm innertubing/at a concert, I headbang, I listen to heavy metal, punk, classic rock, etc., and am Wiccan, and......wow, I could go on for a while.
The only thing that really pisses me off is when religions try to force other people to follow them. D;

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 2:34 am
[X]Frequently wears black clothing. (almost all my wardrobe...and now it's summer XD)
[X]Wears band and/or rock t-shirts. (need more!)
[X]Wears excessive black eye makeup, lipstick or nailpolish. (black eyeliner I sometimes wear half the time)
[X]Wears any odd, silver jewelry or symbols. Some of these include:
reversed crosses, pentagrams, pentacles, ankhs or various
other Satanic worshipping symbols. (need some..but would)
[X]Shows an interest in piercings or tattoos.
[X]Listens to gothic or any other anti-social genres of
music. (Marilyn Manson claims to be the anti-Christ, and publicly speaks
against the Lord. Please discard any such albums IMMEDIATELY.) (love this "anti-social music, it's FUN!)
[X]Associates with other people that dress, act or speak
eccentrically. (normal people are scary....)
[X]Shows a declining interest in wholesome activities, such
as: the Bible, prayer, church or sports. (wholesome?)
[X]Shows an increasing interest in death, vampires, magic,
the occult, witchcraft or anything else that involves Satan.
[ ]Takes drugs.
[ ]Drinks alcohol.
[X]Is suicidal and/or depressed.
[X]Cuts, burns or partakes in any other method of self-mutilation. (This is a Satanic ritual that uses pain to detract from the light of God and
His love. Please seek immediate attention for this at your local mental health center) (oh yes because i so did this to "detract from the light of God" That was exactly what I was thinking whenever I did it -.-)
[X]Complains of boredom.
[X]Sleeps too excessively or too little.
[X]Is excessively awake during the night.
[ ]Dislikes sunlight or any other form of light. (This pertains to
vampires promoting the idea that His light is of no use.) (lots of people in my area...Puget Sound....at least lots of white people...)
[X]Demands an unusual amount of privacy. (cuz my parents don't listen to me why would I want to be around them?)
[X]Spends large amounts of time alone.
[X]Requests time alone and quietness. (This is so that your child may speak to evil sprits.) (oh yes, I just aim the devil "Hey what's up Satan? think you can get me a deal? Yeah there's this chick I like..I want you to turn her gay....
[X]Insists on spending time with friends while unaccompanied by an adult. (.....no comment....)
[X]Disregards authority figures; teachers, priests, nuns and
elders are but a few examples of this. (WAAAY too many adults in American society become so...gah..ugh...
[X]Misbehaves at school. (have before)
[X]Misbehaves at home.
[X]Eats excessively or too little.
[ ]Eats goth-related foods. Count Chocula cereal is an example of this. (wtf? O.o)
[ ]Drinks blood or expresses an interest in drinking blood.
(Vampires believe this is how to attain Satan. This act is very dangerous and should be stopped immediately.)
[X]Watches cable television or any other corrupted media
sources. (Ask your local church for proper programs that your child may watch.) (mainstream media=suck...and horrible horrible consumerist programming and brainwashing...however occasionally I'll watch a few hours of it.....as in once every few months...internet is so much more awesome than tv....)
[X]Plays videos games that contains violence or role-playing nature.
[X]Uses the internet excessively and frequently makes time for the computer.
[X]Makes Satanic symbols and/or violently shakes head to music.
[X]Dances to music in a provocative manner.
[X]Is homosexual and/or bisexual. (and PROUD)
[X]Pursues dangerous cult religions. Such include: Satanism, Scientology, Philosophy, Paganism, Wicca, Hinduism and Buddhism.
[X]Wears pins, stickers or anything else that contains these various phrases: "I'm so gothic, I'm dead", "woe is me", "I'm a goth". (I would, as a joke...)
[ ]Claims to be a goth.

And so I'm now 30/36s goth...wow...should I be proud or something?....XD  

Elven_hime

justGhostie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 11:14 am
wow. im more gothic than i thought o-o but of course, half of these are here because of the fact im pagan, the other half because me and my friends listen to the music our parents listen to! =D yeah...if my dad was to get rid of all the 'satanic' music, then half of his, my moms, and my collection of music would be gone. lol

[x] Frequently wears black clothing. (*bows* its just because all of the other stuff is too frilly)
[x] Wears band and/or rock t-shirts. (in dire need of more, i only have two)
[x] dislikes sunlight, and or any other type of light (dude, puget sound, when you get sun everyone jokes 'whats that burning orb?! D: get the fire department')
-Wears excessive black eye makeup, lipstick or nailpolish.
[x] Wears any odd, silver jewelry or symbols. Some of these include:
other Satanic worshipping symbols. (ankhs worship satan? o-o)
[x] Shows an interest in piercings or tattoos. (not on ME, but those people with the greenman, or the serpent are tight)
[x] Listens to gothic or any other anti-social genres of
music. (my parents would have to discard their own music as well)
[x] Associates with other people that dress, act or speak
eccentrically. (ECCENTRIC, FTW)
[x] Shows a declining interest in wholesome activities, such
as: the Bible, prayer, church or sports. (does it count if my parents hever have made me go to church except as punishment, and when i was at a catholic friends house?)
[x] Shows an increasing interest in death, vampires, magic,
the occult, witchcraft or anything else that involves Satan. (magic and the occult. for the win)
-Cuts, burns or partakes in any other method of self-mutilation. (This is a Satanic ritual that uses pain to detract from the light of God and
His love. Please seek immediate attention for this at your local mental health center.) (wasnt there that self punishment technique used by christians way back when? o_O)
[x] Complains of boredom.
[x] Sleeps too excessively or too little. (random sleep patterns, woot)
[x] Is excessively awake during the night. (of course!)
[x] Demands an unusual amount of privacy. (because if i let them, my parents would watch everything i did and read over my shoulder D: )
[x] Spends large amounts of time alone. (reading ><)
[x] Requests time alone and quietness. (This is so that your child may speak to evil sprits.) (...you know what? the only time ive spoken with 'evil spirits' was with an ouija board, and that was the noisiest time of my life lol, it was at a birthday slumber party lol)
[x] Insists on spending time with friends while unaccompanied by an adult. (what? we stick around in her house and play on the playstation D: )
[x] Disregards authority figures; teachers, priests, nuns and
elders are but a few examples of this.
[x] Misbehaves at school. (yeah, well our vice principal misbehaves. apparently one of my friends got a restraining order from him o_O, i have a grudge against him and his random rule making)
[x]Misbehaves at home.
-Eats excessively or too little.
-Eats goth-related foods. Count Chocula cereal is an example of this. (thats hilarious. count chocula is considered gothic?)
[x] Watches cable television or any other corrupted media
sources. (Yeah, well my parents stopped paying for satellite, so i go on Youtube. they jsut didnt want to pay for a gajllion channels lol)
[x] Plays videos games that contains violence or role-playing nature. (whats wrong with role playing? i especially like larp! *live action role playing)
[x] Uses the internet excessively and frequently makes time for the computer. (its Gaia's fault)
[x] Makes Satanic symbols and/or violently shakes head to music. (heheh, rock on! only at school dances ^-^)
-Is homosexual and/or bisexual. (WTF. i want to slap the idiot who came up with this)
[x] Pursues dangerous cult religions. Such include: Satanism, Scientology, Philosophy, Paganism, Wicca, Hinduism and Buddhism. (...i really want to slap them. philosophy? hiduism? budddhism? not to mention wicca and paganism...where was this?)
[x] Wears pins, stickers or anything else (well, i put them on my black jacket, but they dont have corny goth phrases : D)
-Claims to be a goth.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 6:14 pm
Jameta
-Frequently wears black clothing.
-Wears band and/or rock t-shirts.
-Wears excessive black eye makeup.
-Wears any odd, silver jewelry or symbols. Some of these include:
other Satanic worshipping symbols.
-Shows an interest in piercings or tattoos.
-Listens to gothic or any other anti-social genres of
music.
-Associates with other people that dress, act or speak
eccentrically.
-Drinks alcohol.
-Is suicidal and/or depressed.
-Cuts, burns or partakes in any other method of self-mutilation.
-Complains of boredom.
-Sleeps too excessively or too little.
-Is excessively awake during the night.
-Dislikes sunlight or any other form of light.
-Demands an unusual amount of privacy.
-Spends large amounts of time alone.
-Requests time alone and quietness.
-Insists on spending time with friends while unaccompanied by an adult.
-Disregards authority figures
-Misbehaves at school.
-Misbehaves at home.
-Watches cable television or any other corrupted media
sources.
-Plays videos games that contains violence or role-playing nature.
-Uses the internet excessively and frequently makes time for the computer.
-Pursues dangerous cult religions. Such include: Satanism, Scientology, Philosophy, Paganism, Wicca, Hinduism and Buddhism. .

o.o whoa.

Well, some of those (sleeping issues, cutting, depression, etc.) Only occur when i don't take my meds.

Being bipolar sucks ><  

TDR Mule

2,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200

ILuvEire

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 8:53 pm
-Frequently wears black clothing. <--Hey its not my fault it compliments my complexion!
against the Lord. Please discard any such albums IMMEDIATELY.)
eccentrically.
-Shows an increasing interest in death, vampires, magic,
-Complains of boredom.
-Requests time alone and quietness. (This is so that your child may speak to evil sprits.)
-Disregards authority figures; teachers, priests, nuns and
-Eats goth-related foods. Count Chocula cereal is an example of this.
sources. (Ask your local church for proper programs that your child may watch.)
-Makes Satanic symbols and/or violently shakes head to music.
-Dances to music in a provocative manner.
-Pursues dangerous cult religions. Such include: Satanism, Scientology, Philosophy, Paganism, Wicca, Hinduism and Buddhism.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 8:17 pm
I didn't know that suffering depression or having a light sensitivity made one a goth. rofl I didn't know that being easily bored or eating cereal was dangerous.

How gullible does a person have to be to be susceptible to these tactics? Is this psychological terrorism?

Boadicia

nightdove

3,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 8:20 pm
These are the only ones I don't fall under:

-Takes drugs

-Drinks alcohol

-Cuts, burns or partakes in any other method of self-mutilation.

-Eats goth-related foods. Count Chocula cereal is an example of this. (although, I wonder what other foods they consider goth, so this is a maybe)

-Is homosexual and/or bisexual.

I'm sooo "goth"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 11:43 pm
~I like Black, there shouldn't be a problem with that, it's a nice color, good for evening affairs, and that's what the puritans wore.....and Amish people too!

~so there's a problem with liking bands and rock?

~Yes, I own all of those and wear them too. I love my eye-makeup, so about every girl from age 12-25 is goth?! O.o

~ I like Symbols, they mean something to me, so what's the point?

~Yes, they can be really cool. I got my ears peirced when I was like 2, and I have my upper ear peirced, so does my best friend Travis, I want a tattoo. AHHHHH I'm so goth....?! duh....Most teens like pericings/tattoos

~and Anti-social meaning what? So if YOU can't hear the words and understand them everytime you listen to music, it's anti-social because you don't think they want you to know what they are saying? k, cause I don't like jazz and classical, I'm goth? What is anti-social music anyways, what rock, metal, hello, I've never heard of it

eccentrically.
~My aunt speaks eccentrically. I do, my friends do, my whole family does, wow, so we're all gothic?

-Shows a declining interest in wholesome activities, such
as: the Bible, prayer, church or sports.
~alright, the bible-there are forms of bible like reading matierials that many people not christian read.
Prayer-We pray to what we feel is the supreme, or divine

Wow, didn't know that every child was gothic...
Whitchcraft, like stated before isn't a religion, and doesn't henge on gfothic people alone.

-Takes drugs.
~so again, most teens...

-Drinks alcohol.
~again, most teens, and all catholic people too!

~It's a mental issue, maybe their life sucks!

-Cuts, burns or partakes in any other method of self-mutilation. (This is a Satanic ritual that uses pain to detract from the light of God and
His love. Please seek immediate attention for this at your local mental health center.)
~Many kids, teens, adults, and it's not satanic, they think that it will take away their mental pain, again a MENTAL issue

-Complains of boredom.
~Because we have nothing to do maybe....hmm????!!! I wonder

~Everyone needs to sleep.
~Insomnia-Problem with the body, people can't always help it

~Yes, light sleepers, I like the night-time I can see the stars, maybe someone was breaking into the house...O.o

-Dislikes sunlight or any other form of light. (This pertains to
vampires promoting the idea that His light is of no use.)
Ok, Because I'm half asleep and it gives me a headach....DUH!

~Unusual meaning what? I want as much privacy as I need to stay sane

~I like being alone, I like my room I'm comfortable there.

-Requests time alone and quietness. (This is so that your child may speak to evil sprits.)
~Because constant jabbering makes my ears and head hurt

~ok, it's weird trying to talk around my mom, I'm afraid of subjects like the guys I like, and if my friends are gonna cuss.....It's just strange alright?!

~Respect is earned, sometimes it's because they are the ones that want us to do retarded things......Wake Up People!

-Misbehaves at school.
~About every single person in school at one time or another...

-Misbehaves at home.
~Cause I hate cleaning and try to get out of it I'm gothic? that makes alot of sense...

~ok, because some people are gluttons, or have high matabolism.
~ Every single model, and most teen girls eat basically nothing. The whole of the young population is gothic.

~ So, Chocolate is Satanic? O.o Better warn all women!

~and the bible thumpers in the big churchs on cable are the only channels that aren't currupt, right?!?!?!?

~Every young boy from 3-about 45

~Talking to friends is satanic too? Keeping in touch with you're family is gothic?

~It's about the beat, duh. And Satanic meaning anything besides a cross?!

-Pursues dangerous cult religions. Such include: Satanism, Scientology, Philosophy, Paganism, Wicca, Hinduism and Buddhism.
What's wrong with cults, some of them aren't too bad. Satanism-just more freedom of religion, you people wanted it when you came to america, stop complaning!
Scientology-I must agree it's not a religion, science and religion don't mix, ever. It's a way of looking at how the planets were created, it's true in some cases.
Philosophy-again agreeing, it's a way of analyzing and taking in information to view the world.
Paganism-Umbrella term, true! Can't descirbe that.
Wicca, nature/earth based, sometimes people concerned with helping the environment. Has nothing to do with satan, you think the indians knew anything about Satan? They were close to wicca. So the indians, and many people in Africa, Asia, and in the tiny islands scattered amogst the continants are Gothic???

Wow, I didn't know that the most of the world was Goth. I'm so goth it isn't even funny.

I must go seek the lord, and read the bible and confess my sins to some weird old man so that I can be accepted into heaven, and not burn in hell!!!

What sense does this even make? People have their noses pointed so far in the air that they can't even see how stupid they acctually are. Who ever wrote this had really no clue about any religions. What idiots......

Ok, so some of my opinions weren't really relatable to this, but come on, who would actually believe this crap? it's insane

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

The reasons I must be gothic...
So 25, out of 36 was it?!

*Frequently wears black clothing.
*Wears band and/or rock t-shirts.
*Wears excessive black eye makeup, lipstick or nailpolish.
*Wears any odd, silver jewelry or symbols.
*Shows an interest in piercings or tattoos.
*Listens to gothic or any other anti-social genres of
music.
*Associates with other people that dress, act or speak
eccentrically.
*Shows a declining interest in wholesome activities, such
*Shows an increasing interest in death, vampires, magic,
*Complains of boredom.
*Sleeps too excessively or too little.
*Is excessively awake during the night.
*Dislikes sunlight or any other form of light.
*Demands an unusual amount of privacy.
*Spends large amounts of time alone.
*Requests time alone and quietness. (This is so that your child may speak to evil sprits.)
*Insists on spending time with friends while unaccompanied by an adult.
*Disregards authority figures; teachers, priests, nuns and
*Eats excessively or too little. (Both, I never eat the same amount of food)
*Eats goth-related foods. Count Chocula cereal is an example of this.
*Watches cable television or any other corrupted media
sources.
*Plays videos games that contains violence or role-playing nature.
*Uses the internet excessively and frequently makes time for the computer.
*Makes Satanic symbols and/or violently shakes head to music.(It's finding the beat, most of my firends do it)
*Pursues dangerous cult religions. Such include: Satanism, Scientology, Philosophy, Paganism, Wicca, Hinduism and Buddhism.  

born2rock16

twilight insanity

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:50 pm
Jameta
I found this in the Extended Discussion, and I love it so much, I thought I'd share with you.

Originally posted by Cathara:
Quote:
Recently a flyer from a local church was sent around with this message, here it is in full.

If Your Child is a Gothic, Reform Through the Lord!
Listed below are some warning signs to indicate if your
child may have gone astray from the Lord.

Gothic (or goth) is a very obscure and often dangerous
culture that young teenagers are prone to participating in. The gothic culture leads young, susceptible minds into an imagined world of evil,darkness, and violence. Please seek immediate attention through counselling, prayer,
and parental guidance to rid your child of Satan's temptations if five or more of the following are applicable to your child:

eccentrically.
-Takes drugs.
-Drinks alcohol.
His love. Please seek immediate attention for this at your local mental health center.)
-Complains of boredom.
-Misbehaves at school.
-Misbehaves at home.
-Drinks blood or expresses an interest in drinking blood.
(Vampires believe this is how to attain Satan. This act is very dangerous and should be stopped immediately.)
-Dances to music in a provocative manner.
-Is homosexual and/or bisexual.
-Wears pins, stickers or anything else that contains these various phrases: "I'm so gothic, I'm dead", "woe is me", "I'm a goth".
-Claims to be a goth.

If five or more of these apply to your child, please intervene immediately. The gothic culture is dangerous and Satan thrives within it. If any of these problems persist, enlist your child into your local mental health center.

Original Link: If Your Child is a Gothic, Reform Through the Lord!
evil captain jameta, with every ounce of respect towrd you of course, ******** SCREW THIS!! scream I AND MOST OF MY FRIENDS ARE PRACTICALLY EVERYTHING ON THIS LIST, AND THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH IT! ALSO I HAVE TO SAY THAT QUITE ALOT OF THE SO-CALLED REASONS FOR DOING SOME OF THESE THINGS, OR THE "DANGERS" OF DOING THEM ARE COMPLETELY RIDICULOUS!! I FEEL OBLIGED TO PRINT THIS OUT, AND OPENLY FLAME IT AT CHURCH!! even though i KNOW everyone is going to disagree with me, and try to continue there baptising... stare  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:52 pm
Boadicia
I didn't know that suffering depression or having a light sensitivity made one a goth. rofl I didn't know that being easily bored or eating cereal was dangerous.

How gullible does a person have to be to be susceptible to these tactics? Is this psychological terrorism?
no, it's just the bullcrap that my parents and everyone at my church believe in... stare damn ignorant closed-minded idiots.... stressed  

twilight insanity

twilight insanity

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:00 pm
born2rock16
~I like Black, there shouldn't be a problem with that, it's a nice color, good for evening affairs, and that's what the puritans wore.....and Amish people too!

~Yes, I own all of those and wear them too. I love my eye-makeup, so about every girl from age 12-25 is goth?! O.o

~Yes, they can be really cool. I got my ears peirced when I was like 2, and I have my upper ear peirced, so does my best friend Travis, I want a tattoo. AHHHHH I'm so goth....?! duh....Most teens like pericings/tattoos

~and Anti-social meaning what? So if YOU can't hear the words and understand them everytime you listen to music, it's anti-social because you don't think they want you to know what they are saying? k, cause I don't like jazz and classical, I'm goth? What is anti-social music anyways, what rock, metal, hello, I've never heard of it

eccentrically.
~My aunt speaks eccentrically. I do, my friends do, my whole family does, wow, so we're all gothic?

~alright, the bible-there are forms of bible like reading matierials that many people not christian read.

Whitchcraft, like stated before isn't a religion, and doesn't henge on gfothic people alone.

-Takes drugs.
~so again, most teens...

-Drinks alcohol.

~Many kids, teens, adults, and it's not satanic, they think that it will take away their mental pain, again a MENTAL issue

-Complains of boredom.

~Yes, light sleepers, I like the night-time I can see the stars, maybe someone was breaking into the house...O.o

~ok, it's weird trying to talk around my mom, I'm afraid of subjects like the guys I like, and if my friends are gonna cuss.....It's just strange alright?!

~Respect is earned, sometimes it's because they are the ones that want us to do retarded things......Wake Up People!

-Misbehaves at school.

-Misbehaves at home.
~Cause I hate cleaning and try to get out of it I'm gothic? that makes alot of sense...

~ Every single model, and most teen girls eat basically nothing. The whole of the young population is gothic.

~and the bible thumpers in the big churchs on cable are the only channels that aren't currupt, right?!?!?!?

~Talking to friends is satanic too? Keeping in touch with you're family is gothic?

What's wrong with cults, some of them aren't too bad. Satanism-just more freedom of religion, you people wanted it when you came to america, stop complaning!
Scientology-I must agree it's not a religion, science and religion don't mix, ever. It's a way of looking at how the planets were created, it's true in some cases.
Philosophy-again agreeing, it's a way of analyzing and taking in information to view the world.
Wicca, nature/earth based, sometimes people concerned with helping the environment. Has nothing to do with satan, you think the indians knew anything about Satan? They were close to wicca. So the indians, and many people in Africa, Asia, and in the tiny islands scattered amogst the continants are Gothic???

Wow, I didn't know that the most of the world was Goth. I'm so goth it isn't even funny.

I must go seek the lord, and read the bible and confess my sins to some weird old man so that I can be accepted into heaven, and not burn in hell!!!

What sense does this even make? People have their noses pointed so far in the air that they can't even see how stupid they acctually are. Who ever wrote this had really no clue about any religions. What idiots......

Ok, so some of my opinions weren't really relatable to this, but come on, who would actually believe this crap? it's insane

music.
eccentrically.
*Complains of boredom.
*Requests time alone and quietness. (This is so that your child may speak to evil sprits.)
sources.
*Makes Satanic symbols and/or violently shakes head to music.(It's finding the beat, most of my firends do it)
*Pursues dangerous cult religions. Such include: Satanism, Scientology, Philosophy, Paganism, Wicca, Hinduism and Buddhism.

RIGHT ON GIRL! whee  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:29 pm
Jameta
I found this in the Extended Discussion, and I love it so much, I thought I'd share with you.

Originally posted by Cathara:
Quote:
Recently a flyer from a local church was sent around with this message, here it is in full.

If Your Child is a Gothic, Reform Through the Lord!
Listed below are some warning signs to indicate if your
child may have gone astray from the Lord.

Gothic (or goth) is a very obscure and often dangerous
culture that young teenagers are prone to participating in. The gothic culture leads young, susceptible minds into an imagined world of evil,darkness, and violence. Please seek immediate attention through counselling, prayer,
and parental guidance to rid your child of Satan's temptations if five or more of the following are applicable to your child:

(X)-Frequently wears black clothing.
(X) (or would...if i could get some evanescence ones...maybe i'll take a free tshirt, or steel one, and then paint the band name on it... rolleyes )-Wears band and/or rock t-shirts.
(X) (all the time. i can't afford to go out without my lipstick, eyeshadow, and nailpolish! WHAT AM I!? A PREP!!?) -Wears excessive black eye makeup, lipstick or nailpolish.
(X) (*flaunts my spider meadallion* SUCK THAT, BITCHES!!)-Wears any odd, silver jewelry or symbols. Some of these include:
(X) (i'm gonna have a mottly of'em twisted )-Shows an interest in piercings or tattoos.
(X) (all my bands...)-Listens to gothic or any other anti-social genres of
(X) (dude...all my real friends...)-Associates with other people that dress, act or speak
eccentrically.
(X) (since before i can remember...)-Shows a declining interest in wholesome activities, such
(X)-Shows an increasing interest in death, vampires, magic,
-Takes drugs.
(X)-Drinks alcohol.
(X) (anxiety disorders, actualy...but my gf....)-Is suicidal and/or depressed.
(X) (so i am a masochist, big deal. that reason is stupid.)-Cuts, burns or partakes in any other method of self-mutilation. (This is a Satanic ritual that uses pain to detract from the light of God and
-Complains of boredom.
(X) (i have had so many changes in my life, it's hard to keep a pattern when everything changes.)-Sleeps too excessively or too little.
(X) (honeslty, lots of peopel are. i think the human race was supposed to be nocternal. the sun always hurts everyone anyway...)-Is excessively awake during the night.
(X) (like i said before, everyone. i never heard of anyone who didn't complain about light. hypocrits...)-Dislikes sunlight or any other form of light. (This pertains to
(X) (i need space. i was never allowed space as a child. my family of six lives in a two room house.)-Demands an unusual amount of privacy.
(X) (i can't take iT! my family is SO disfunctional! i just need to be alone sometimes.)-Spends large amounts of time alone.
(X) (EVIL SPIRITS!!? ******** THAT! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU MAKING UP YOU SHITSPITTERS!!?)-Requests time alone and quietness. (This is so that your child may speak to evil sprits.)
(X) (it's not a social life if i don't get to spend time alone with friends.)-Insists on spending time with friends while unaccompanied by an adult.
(X) (nobody listens to the few things i have to say, and i am not notoced until i do something "wrong." they just need to back off when they go too far.)-Disregards authority figures; teachers, priests, nuns and
(X)-Misbehaves at school.
(X)-Misbehaves at home.
(X) (i can't afford to eat lunch at school, and never have time for breakfast. i also have to cook dinner some nights, and when it's not my turn, my sister or brother always waits until 8:00 to start. i also am anorexic.)-Eats excessively or too little.
(i have to say, that is the stupidest crap i ever heard.)-Eats goth-related foods. Count Chocula cereal is an example of this.
(X) (i am NOT a vampire, and drinking blood is NOT unhealthy or dangerous. it has NOTHING to do with being close to satan. it is relaxing and soothing, without being unhealthy or dangerous. like a nutricious varient to alchahol.)-Drinks blood or expresses an interest in drinking blood.
(X) (if i didn't, i would just be clueless to the world, and as ignorant as all of you other robot bitches!)-Watches cable television or any other corrupted media
(X) (WHAT THE HELL DOES ROLEPLAYING, OR VIOLENT GAMES HAVE TO DO WITH SATAN!!? JACKASSES!!)-Plays videos games that contains violence or role-playing nature.
(X) (SO THAT I HAVE A FREAKING LIFE, DAMNIT! OR AT LEAST SOMETHING AKIN TO ONE!!)-Uses the internet excessively and frequently makes time for the computer.
(X) (it is cleansing, not defiling. it clears my head, and calms me down.)-Makes Satanic symbols and/or violently shakes head to music.
(X) (so i'm flirty, and never had a chance to learn dancing by lessons. what could i do? i have wide hips, and a skinny waist.)-Dances to music in a provocative manner.
(X) (THAT IS NOT AT ALL EVIL!! ONCE AGAIN YOU ARE ONLY BEING CLOSED-MINDED AND IGNORANT! i myself am not technically bi, buti would probably count in most cases...)-Is homosexual and/or bisexual.
(X) (non of those religions or faiths are dangeroud, you think anything that isn't christian is bad. because you are close-minded and ignorant. the whole world is.)-Pursues dangerous cult religions. Such include: Satanism, Scientology, Philosophy, Paganism, Wicca, Hinduism and Buddhism.
(X) (there is nothing satanic about feeling left out or hated.)-Wears pins, stickers or anything else that contains these various phrases: "I'm so gothic, I'm dead", "woe is me", "I'm a goth".
(X) (goths are not evil or satanic.)-Claims to be a goth.

If five or more of these apply to your child, please intervene immediately. The gothic culture is dangerous and Satan thrives within it. If any of these problems persist, enlist your child into your local mental health center.

Original Link: If Your Child is a Gothic, Reform Through the Lord!
wow...i am 100% goth then. well! aren't the guys at s.w.e.a.t. gonna be happy when they hear this! wednsday night! mrgreen HELLO GUYS! A SATANIST IS COMING TO CHURCH WITH YA! blaugh ... evil sheesh! realy....get a little open minded will ya?  

twilight insanity

born2rock16

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 3:07 pm
auronclone
born2rock16

eccentrically.

-Takes drugs.
~so again, most teens...

-Drinks alcohol.

-Complains of boredom.

-Misbehaves at school.

-Misbehaves at home.

music.
eccentrically.
*Complains of boredom.
sources.

RIGHT ON GIRL! whee

lol. I'm not going to conform to what they think, I must agree with what has been said many a time, that whomever believes this is seriously wacked out. At least it's something to make us laugh. Are you being made to go to church?? that's wrong... stare  
S.P.A.M. : Spacious Pocket of Absolute Miscellaneous-ness

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff