Welcome to Gaia! ::

██Sparkling Waters Guild██ Inactive ATM

Back to Guilds

Jump into the waters of Dolphins, Mermaids, Monsters, and earn tons of Gold! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Sparkling Waters Guild, Aquarium, Tanks, Gold 

Reply █ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements
█ Not a troll? PROVE IT! (Introduce yourself) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TxTiNK

Friendly Fairy

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Champion 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:15 am
Thanks for the invite. I LOVE this guild so far! I can't wait to watch it develop!! There are so many interesting people here too. I love seeing the "common threads" that pull us together.
I too am "older" but in my mind I am "now" stuck at about 35, even though I have to admit in AUGUST (like so many others here) I will be 45 and I too am a grandma. I look at 3 of my my 4 children and think that can't be right. I can't have an adult child!! I too do a lot of artwork and have some writing to do. I really enjoy crime dramas too, like NCIS and CSIs, as well as the "real stuff" like Dateline and 48 Hours etc. I even considered a career in forensic science, until people reminded me I would not so so well if I got a case with a child. I interned as a paralegal for the Attorney General's Office and ended up as Assistant City Secretary. Due to genetic heart problems I became disabled about 8 years ago, but I don't let that stop me. I love going to Fiesta Texas and riding every roller coaster (that's a good day). I even did beekeeping!! I LOVE Bees!! I also love photography. I grabbed these pics with my phone last week, but I have better work on Deviant Art.
User Image
I love Gaia and BG'ing too. And try very hard to bump everyone!! I have found plays go up dramatically if the thread gets bumped much. SO when I am able to I will bump and bump and bump your thread while it glows, in hopes to help your tanks fill up. If you have the chance, maybe you could do the same for me! I look forward to getting to know those of you that I haven't had the privilege to meet yet. I just love the ones I have already become acquainted with. I have to say there are some awesome people here!
Okay, and here's my recent pic of me... well, last month.
User Image
... back to grabbing!! xd

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:46 am
I'm the aquarium-based mule of Zariqueen, and here to enjoy as much as I can of the BG/aquarium scene.

IRL, I'm an over 40, kinda private person that enjoys some gaming, sci-fi stuff, dogs, writing, art.

Thanks for the invitation! 3nodding  

HardLinesAndKevlar

Dangerous Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Survivor 150

princess28385

7,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:40 pm
I'm Jennifer, you can call me Jen or princess. I really love Booty Grab. I've been on Gaia for a few years but I've had my inactive moments. My favorite color is blue and I love to read. I hope to have a good time here. Thanks for the invite! smile  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:08 am
Hello~
I'm NoNo Belendrake~
I'm 20, and engaged to my best friend. c:
I like anime and manga, but not to the point where it's all i talked about.
i have a MAJOR obsession with Robin from the Batman series, namely the third one Timothy Drake.
uhmm...
I dunno what else to say, so just ask me things and I'll get back to you~
Thanks for the invite!

User Image  

Asteriahime

Smitten Admirer

sallvegalone

4,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:21 am
hello

you can call me noob about booty grabbing
I have never had a chance to booty grab my own tank

I'm Angelo Santiago, 19 years old
Just call me Gelo or Ilo but I don't like you to call me Angel
coz I'm not that good to be called that way.
I like some animes and mangas
I'm an Asian

i don't know what to say more

thank you for inviting me  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:25 am
Hey SW! Name's Scott, (YES I'm a guy) however, when you play a lot of games, and you find you're always watching a guy's rear end wiggling in front of your face till your eyeballs bleed, wouldn't you want to stare at an attractive female instead also? razz ANYWAY, I'm 27, originally stumbled across Gaia in the beginning of this short World of Warcraft hiatus. RaidRaidRaidFarmFarmFarmDungeonDungeonDailyDailyDaily kinda gets boring after a while. I'm waiting to see if all of a sudden it regains some of it's luster. Piercings and tattoos are kinda my thing, I'm up to 11/13 respectively. I love art and even though I'm missing the software I used to have, I still like making my own banners/graphics. Speaking of which.. maybe I'll make myself a nice new banner for the guild... Ummm.. I can't really think of anything else that really matters, soooo yeah. razz

Thank you for the invitation,

Remember people: Grab, Tap, and Bump till you can't bump no mores!

DarkErotica

DarkErotica

kittycross

Shameless Phantom

11,900 Points
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:44 pm
Hello
Thanks for inviting me to the guild!
I'm 34, and married Honney Boy. I'm a cat person (obviously), an artist, and Iove to read. My tank started as a cute thing filled with cats and sort of grew from there.
I'm also play Pokemon - I'm playing white now 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:44 am
Hello and thanks for invite. heart
I'm 21 years old Polish girl, with Internet connection that's very moody recently, and disappears for unknown reasons*. I play a lot of BG lately, and I finally decided to make my own BG tank (nothing fancy though).

* or maybe it's just simply mean, since it's usally gone when it's needed the most or I have lot of free time stressed  

sad little creature

Lady Kitten

Welcome Stranger

Rich Survivor

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:33 am
HELLO GUILD!
I'm new to aquariums and was lucky enough to be noticed by chiisai-akanbo. I hope this thread will be the kickstart I need to get my fishy show on the road!

I'm 22-year-old Finnish guy, and I'm on Gaia for... uh... I don't know really. I just fumble gold and look for interesting roleplays I guess. (No, SERIOUSLY. I suck at anything that has to do with currency!)

I love games! Right now I'm playing Amnesia: the Dark Descent. I'm enjoying it 100% of the time, even when I'm crying in the corner and crapping my pants. Yeah, it's that good.

That's all I guess.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:13 am
Hi there (: My name is Tanika (not my name irl) and this is a mule which i choose to play booty grab on because it's more fun than on my main O_O yeah im weird like that :L Anyways maybe I should get my main to join xD I usually spend time in the GA now (a couple of days ago when i rediscovered booty grabbing - how i love the 500g bonus <333), and GE. I also enjoy making graphics/banners and art.  

Tanika395

Apples_x3

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:58 am
HOORAYY! for my main getting accepted c: special thanks to chii c: Call me Apples (: Yup that's my mule up there ^. So my history with aquariums....I've had 2 actual tanks that were worth grabbing. My first consisted of gwees and momos :') too bad the gold i used to buy some of those fish were donated by someone who obtained the gold suspiciously?/the wrong way to obtain gold? O_O my second tank (not so great) consisted of zomg mini monsters - walkers and i think those lightning big red looking things o-o

anywayyyyys after getting bored with booty grabbing i discovered zomg. i played during the easter event which was so freaking awesome! (+ i still have those blue dots on my friends list xD) and yeah rediscovered booty grab on my mule and been playing on it ever since...  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:26 am
NoNo Belendrake
Hello~
I'm NoNo Belendrake~
I'm 20, and engaged to my best friend. c:
I like anime and manga, but not to the point where it's all i talked about.
i have a MAJOR obsession with Robin from the Batman series, namely the third one Timothy Drake.
uhmm...
I dunno what else to say, so just ask me things and I'll get back to you~
Thanks for the invite!

Really?! Engaged to your best friend!
So cute heart  

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:28 am
Apples_x3
HOORAYY! for my main getting accepted c: special thanks to chii c: Call me Apples (: Yup that's my mule up there ^. So my history with aquariums....I've had 2 actual tanks that were worth grabbing. My first consisted of gwees and momos :') too bad the gold i used to buy some of those fish were donated by someone who obtained the gold suspiciously?/the wrong way to obtain gold? O_O my second tank (not so great) consisted of zomg mini monsters - walkers and i think those lightning big red looking things o-o

anywayyyyys after getting bored with booty grabbing i discovered zomg. i played during the easter event which was so freaking awesome! (+ i still have those blue dots on my friends list xD) and yeah rediscovered booty grab on my mule and been playing on it ever since...

lol xDD
you sound super energetic~ heart whee
there really are moments when you don't feel like Bg-ing.. D:  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:41 pm
:3 Hey all. I'm Tarrien, I'm 21 and I'm awesome? Yay?  

Tarrien

Feral Mystic

21,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Timid 100

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:46 pm
Tarrien
:3 Hey all. I'm Tarrien, I'm 21 and I'm awesome? Yay?

lol~ yep you're awesome~ XD heart  
█ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces