Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply _The Agora_ ! Art ! Focused Discussion ! Debate ! *Under Construction*
The Fire Opal Pub - Sacred Source's Ranting Place Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Siofra Da`Halbria

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 1:29 pm
Jameta
Send him a picture of cookies, then. It would be funny. 4laugh

lol. He told me to send him dirty pictures, so I told him I'd take pictures of the dogs, the garage, and the kitchen sink.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 1:57 pm
Siofra Da`Halbria
Jameta
Send him a picture of cookies, then. It would be funny. 4laugh

lol. He told me to send him dirty pictures, so I told him I'd take pictures of the dogs, the garage, and the kitchen sink.
You should do that. rofl  

Jameta
Captain

The Bookwyrm
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 5:44 pm
I can sympathise with the mom issues. Mine was, and still is very much like that, even with me now nearly 22, entering my senior year of university and living on my own. I've come to assume that it can only be a mother thing, and one that she's inheritred from her mother.

What I can say, though, is that no matter how crazy and angry she's made me, she's always had my best interest at heart, even if it meant making me very unhappy by saying no. You're lucky to have siblings: I'm an only child, which has made my mother that much more over protective and over baring.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 10:08 am
Ok, now I actually have something I can rant about.

The Sterility of most Human Sites

Not sterile as in clean, but energy wise. I'm at work. it a long and annoying day which has been stressing me out. My supervisor is really stressed out, and she has a tendency to project emotions really strongly, so I'm getting affected by her to. So I try to ground and shiled myself. It really doesn't work that well. There's no energy around me, and reaching betond this little bubble of nothing is to hard for my state of tiredness. What the hell is it that makes us create these genericaly clean and unfriendly buildings? Just the feeling of the place, the people that come in, they are all prepared to come in and leave, and then completely forget about the trip, unless something pissed them off. Like a cashier trying to be friendly or something. The entire parking lot as well, while it's outside, and rimmed with trees is barely any better. I feel sorry for the trees, having to live on the border of such a horrible place. And yet one was still nice enough to lend me some energy on the walk home.

Thank the Gods for the little forest near my house that I can walk through in the pitch black, and feel the energy in there sooth out all the frustration.

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

Jameta
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 10:38 am
It's done so that the environment is so boring and un-stimulating that you will supposedly find working entertaining/better than nothing. That, or the building owners are really cheap and do not feel like stimulating the workers, even though that would increase productively, and thus efficency, profits, blah, blah, blah, you get the picture.

I would suggest bringing in something small, at most a plant, at least a crystal, to help generate a little energy in your area. A plant may benefit you because you seem best connected with living things; however, if that doesn't work, a crystal is basically condensed energy, and can be carried around in a pocket or on a necklace.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 11:14 am
Nihilistic Seraph

Not sterile as in clean, but energy wise. I'm at work. it a long and annoying day which has been stressing me out. My supervisor is really stressed out, and she has a tendency to project emotions really strongly, so I'm getting affected by her to. So I try to ground and shiled myself. It really doesn't work that well. There's no energy around me, and reaching betond this little bubble of nothing is to hard for my state of tiredness. What the hell is it that makes us create these genericaly clean and unfriendly buildings? Just the feeling of the place, the people that come in, they are all prepared to come in and leave, and then completely forget about the trip, unless something pissed them off. Like a cashier trying to be friendly or something. The entire parking lot as well, while it's outside, and rimmed with trees is barely any better. I feel sorry for the trees, having to live on the border of such a horrible place. And yet one was still nice enough to lend me some energy on the walk home.

Thank the Gods for the little forest near my house that I can walk through in the pitch black, and feel the energy in there sooth out all the frustration.

Try factory work. I work 12 hour shifts in a dark, hot, smelly, noisy tire plant inhaling chemicals and covered in rubber grindings. The place would be dead if it weren't for the hostility floating around that's generated from poorly functioning equiptment, lousy tire stock, that many people in a hot environment, and difficulties with supervisors. I've worked retail, and as stale as the energy can be, I'd rather that to tires.  

The Bookwyrm
Crew

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 6:46 pm
Jameta
It's done so that the environment is so boring and un-stimulating that you will supposedly find working entertaining/better than nothing. That, or the building owners are really cheap and do not feel like stimulating the workers, even though that would increase productively, and thus efficency, profits, blah, blah, blah, you get the picture.

I would suggest bringing in something small, at most a plant, at least a crystal, to help generate a little energy in your area. A plant may benefit you because you seem best connected with living things; however, if that doesn't work, a crystal is basically condensed energy, and can be carried around in a pocket or on a necklace.
Plant, I wish. I can't carry a plant around with me. Crystal would be good. Hmm, now I just have to find the right one...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 6:48 pm
Gypsy Blue
Nihilistic Seraph

Try factory work. I work 12 hour shifts in a dark, hot, smelly, noisy tire plant inhaling chemicals and covered in rubber grindings. The place would be dead if it weren't for the hostility floating around that's generated from poorly functioning equiptment, lousy tire stock, that many people in a hot environment, and difficulties with supervisors. I've worked retail, and as stale as the energy can be, I'd rather that to tires.
Lots of fun...  

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

Siofra Da`Halbria

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 7:09 pm
I have two crystal balls in my room. I have a 110mm (about 4" in diameter) and a 50mm (about 2" in diameter). I think they have helped the atmosphere of my bedroom. They could help your workspace too. Make sure it's a pulverized and melted quartz ball though. Glass and the other kind aren't good for energy.

You can buy them online here, here, or eBay. The second link has some awesome crystal ball stands too. Just Google "quartz crystal ball" and you get a lot of results.

If anyone looks at you funny for having it, say you like using it as a paper weight or a light catcher. They probably won't bother you if you say that.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 7:22 pm
Seeing as I've got an altar set up in my room now, I don't think they will. Crystal balls aren't my thing though. my room has good energy, and I have some small crystals to carry about if I want.  

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

Atma311
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 10:24 pm
Crystal prices are terrible! The amount it costs around here for just a small crystal of just about any kind is really expensive and I would think that the more abundant materials would cost A LOT less, but it doesn't xp  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 10:07 am
Atma311
Crystal prices are terrible! The amount it costs around here for just a small crystal of just about any kind is really expensive and I would think that the more abundant materials would cost A LOT less, but it doesn't xp
Where do you go to get them?  

Jameta
Captain

Atma311
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 11:19 am
Jameta
Atma311
The only places I find that sells them here are littles stores down at Myrtle Beach sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 11:43 am
Atma311
Jameta
Atma311
The only places I find that sells them here are littles stores down at Myrtle Beach sweatdrop
Soemtimes souvineer(sp?) shops will have a wodden tub-dispenser-thing filled with various crystals (and glass things) that are common. You can pack a bag roughly half the size of your fist with 'em and but them for under $5.

I really don't know the prices in your area, so I wouldn't know how much they cost, there. sweatdrop  

Jameta
Captain

Atma311
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 11:11 am
Jameta
Atma311
Jameta
Atma311
Soemtimes souvineer(sp?) shops will have a wodden tub-dispenser-thing filled with various crystals (and glass things) that are common. You can pack a bag roughly half the size of your fist with 'em and but them for under $5.

I really don't know the prices in your area, so I wouldn't know how much they cost, there. sweatdrop

S.C. is generally a place where people come to retire by the beach, so prices are generally outragously high... though I actually haven't looked THAT recently... maybe it's a bit better by now  
_The Agora_ ! Art ! Focused Discussion ! Debate ! *Under Construction*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff