Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:36 pm
Aurrie Beaues
I HAVE PLOTS FOR KEJELI !!!!!

Character: Vidogo'samaki (Flounder) [x]
Personality: Flounder is a somewhat clumsy thing, hence her nickname and soon to be pirate name, but she is stubborn and eager to please. She will eventually be crew, serving as a field medic, but for now she is simply trying to find her place in life and prove her worth. She's timid, but does her best to appear stronger and braver than she is and often gets herself into a spot of trouble in doing so.
Plot Slot to fill: In her newest, yet hardly thought out plan to win her father's affection and favor of the pride, she's taken it upon herself to act as a guard and scout, despite being only a mite of a thing. She'd approach Keleji, not realizing just how big and scary he really is up close and will realize her mistake when it's too late to take it back.

I can contact you by: PM, quoting, or aim: aurriebeaues

Sounds great! If/when you get the chance, start a rp for us, and either post it here or PM it to me, and we'll get started. ::nods::  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:33 pm
I sure will! Might be sometime tomorrow, I've got a nasty headache coming on and will prolly be going to bed here shortly. O:  

Rainhowl

Tipsy Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers