:3

ohgodIwantit

boo.... I wish I had money hope they dont skyrocket till out of control

Don't tell no one.
;3
I'm supposed to be questing~

heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

And it's cheap enough, I'll just help ya' out with the rest!

hoooooooves heart heart
~is entirely to pleased with having hooves ~

They are nice.
Even for lack of items I like, I'm glad Gaia put those out~

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:30 pm
heart excuse me a sec while I bounce with joy heart

EhrinLove

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:33 pm
EhrinLove

X"D

A good welcome to the Guild, yes?
X3

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:34 pm
DarkWolfLove
EhrinLove

X"D

X3

very good @_@ I's so happy now may I add you as a friend ?  

EhrinLove

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:35 pm
EhrinLove
DarkWolfLove
EhrinLove

X"D

X3

very good @_@ I's so happy now may I add you as a friend ?

Yessir.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:36 pm
yay ~! <3  

EhrinLove

ZiPPy2157

Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:35 pm
DarkWolfLove
ZiPPy2157
Zech shakes his head. "Read the bible sometime's start in john new testament and read on. Like I said in the beginning im not being judgemental of you, I am only saying the thing's that I know and belive to be true. Sorry, but I guess we will both find out in the end and you may be right. Though god to me is hope and he is real rather you want to accpet him or not and the thing about the father is right. He does love you and like most parent's the thing's they ask may seem unfair and you might not understand the meaning of it all, but the greatest thing's in life don't come easy. Rome wasn't build in a day, but please when you are asked refuse the mark. Goodbye I hope your ranting has made you feel better.

If you take the Bible's word on everything, then you should also not eat figs.
Or stone women for wearing men's clothing.
You shouldn't wear clothes made from strange materials.
The bible says you shouldn't do a lot of s**t, and yet I can guarantee you still do.
I don't think you have read the bible...I'll try to put it in a prospective you can understand. People do thing's that the genration they live in tell's them to do. Now a few genration's back (and I am only useing a example please don't take this the wrong way) The gay's were shunned apon and alot of thing's were done to a gay male or female that I don't belive to be right, but back then it was to there genration. Now look back in the late mid evil time's or early 18th centry. Did you know all you had to do if you didn't like someone was call them a witch or a worlock? They then would be torueted them untill they were made to admit they were and killed meny diffent way's. Now go back to biblica time's. At the time the genration thought those thing's and infact the bible does speak of the law's of old, but the bible does not condem fig's jesus use's them in meny parable's, and the women wearing men's cloths? That is a arabian law, and more a part of there religon then my faith and im not sure were your geting the forien matirel thing from and yes I do meny thing's that god say's not, but we are only humen we are not pure like him. We will fail and he will be there to help us get back on path. by the way I am not a chirstion. I am a man of faith not religan. Hmmm...check the book of number's and so forth if you want to know more about god's law's, but really my duty is to witness to you that is all. You don't have to listen, but when your day come's you cannot say you did not hear. Really please let's just end this -.- you guy's won't budge and that's a bad and good thing. I wish we had more people with the will to support a cause that is god's, in the way you support your belief's.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:51 pm
ZiPPy2157
DarkWolfLove
ZiPPy2157
Zech shakes his head. "Read the bible sometime's start in john new testament and read on. Like I said in the beginning im not being judgemental of you, I am only saying the thing's that I know and belive to be true. Sorry, but I guess we will both find out in the end and you may be right. Though god to me is hope and he is real rather you want to accpet him or not and the thing about the father is right. He does love you and like most parent's the thing's they ask may seem unfair and you might not understand the meaning of it all, but the greatest thing's in life don't come easy. Rome wasn't build in a day, but please when you are asked refuse the mark. Goodbye I hope your ranting has made you feel better.

The bible says you shouldn't do a lot of s**t, and yet I can guarantee you still do.
I don't think you have read the bible...I'll try to put it in a prospective you can understand. People do thing's that the genration they live in tell's them to do. Now a few genration's back (and I am only useing a example please don't take this the wrong way) The gay's were shunned apon and alot of thing's were done to a gay male or female that I don't belive to be right, but back then it was to there genration. Now look back in the late mid evil time's or early 18th centry. Did you know all you had to do if you didn't like someone was call them a witch or a worlock? They then would be torueted them untill they were made to admit they were and killed meny diffent way's. Now go back to biblica time's. At the time the genration thought those thing's and infact the bible does speak of the law's of old, but the bible does not condem fig's jesus use's them in meny parable's, and the women wearing men's cloths? That is a arabian law, and more a part of there religon then my faith and im not sure were your geting the forien matirel thing from and yes I do meny thing's that god say's not, but we are only humen we are not pure like him. We will fail and he will be there to help us get back on path. by the way I am not a chirstion. I am a man of faith not religan. Hmmm...check the book of number's and so forth if you want to know more about god's law's, but really my duty is to witness to you that is all. You don't have to listen, but when your day come's you cannot say you did not hear. Really please let's just end this -.- you guy's won't budge and that's a bad and good thing. I wish we had more people with the will to support a cause that is god's, in the way you support your belief's.

You're talking to me in a way I do not like: like I'm a child that has no clue.
You're right, I have not read the bible, but I go by what others have told me and quoted from the bible.
I don't want to read the bible, for I believe it was written by men who were all drunk or high off their asses.

I know about the witch burnings, trust me.
Did you know that in times before the bible (ancient Rome) men would take boys to bed all the time?
I'm pretty sure it still occurred even while the bible was being made!

If you are a man of faith, you follow organized faith (also known as religion) an awful lot.

If you want to drop this topic so bad, why not stop replying?

My "day" won't come.
I don't believe as you do.
I don't believe as many of you do.
I believe that when life ends, there is nothingness.
No god, no heaven, no nirvana, no hell, nothing.
Because I don't have the proof that there is something "watching me".
And please don't say the bible is the proof, because honestly, it's just a book of stories.
It can't work if you don't believe in it; like fairies.

Also, were you aware there was no record of a man named "Jesus" in the time he was supposed to be born?
There were records of many people in that area at that time and not one of them was named "Jesus".

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

ZiPPy2157

Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:17 pm
DarkWolfLove
ZiPPy2157
DarkWolfLove
ZiPPy2157

You're right, I have not read the bible, but I go by what others have told me and quoted from the bible.
I don't want to read the bible, for I believe it was written by men who were all drunk or high off their asses.

Did you know that in times before the bible (ancient Rome) men would take boys to bed all the time?

If you are a man of faith, you follow organized faith (also known as religion) an awful lot.

My "day" won't come.
And please don't say the bible is the proof, because honestly, it's just a book of stories.

Also, were you aware there was no record of a man named "Jesus" in the time he was supposed to be born?
There were records of many people in that area at that time and not one of them was named "Jesus".

You don't realize had ignorent you sound do you? You are a child if that's what you belive listening to what other's tell you instead of blocking it out and finding out your self. A child is ignorent and denies to grow up. I thought the same as you did and trust me he is better then any feeling the flesh can give.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:18 pm
Garek Maxwell
Zuri-kai
Haha, it's safe....relatively. I'm just making some generic tails to sell on ebay. My student loans are gonna come knocking soon and I need to get some money flowing. Right now I'm just brushing some yarn and cat brushes are pokey if you don't pay attention enough.

Ah, well then that's where we differ. I see it as a living word. God's way of communicating with us and teaching us. I see it as a literal account, but not in the Bible thumper way, where everything is to be followed blindly. When I read I look into context, translations, and background to make sure I'm getting the real message. I agree "Love thy neighbor" (Ug, I hate the King James version) is certainly the most important commandment, I believe we were meant to follow completely after what Jesus taught, and what God commands all through out.

Ah, good luck with that then!

As for the other, well, yeah, we'll just have to disagree. Different opinions, same religion, just different options. I don't really want to get into that, since it's a very different topic...

Either way, I think I'm done with this whole thing. I'm leaving the links as is, and do not wish to talk about this any more for my mental health. I'm not doing too well at the moment for some reason, and this does not help it any. I never does really. I am generally happier and such when this topic is simply avoided and never brought up. I'd even say I'm probably more "christ-like" when Christianity isn't on my mind. Paradoxical, I know, but it's the honest truth. Less anger, less irritability, more willingness to do more for others, etc. I'm just too tired of being depressed and angry over something so insignificant as who I love. Really, the whole Thank God for homosexuals thing only gives me feelings of so much anger and even full on hatred sometimes that it can make me feel really terrible physically and mentally. No good comes out of it. None.

So with that, I'm done. Sorry if there was interest in continuing a debate or anything. For the sake of my well being I can't continue it. The alternative has been expressed. You have my beliefs and evidence. Do with it what you will, but attempts to change my mind will only do harm. No good, not even an ounce of it. Again, sorry, but I'm just done.

Actually, I just realized how stupid I was earlier. I was stuck in the mindset of arguing "the truth" when I should have been thinking about "The Truth" when it comes to religion and in some says reality. I have to say, it's hard not to slip back into old mindset, but I think this reply at least ends correctly.

First of all, Christianity isn't "the truth", just like every other religion and lack there of. Why? It all comes down to options. Even from the beginning there were many. There was more than just a single voice on how to be a christian, multiple truths. Thousands of years show there never has been a single answer for right or wrong. Schisms, multiple popes, reformations, sects, branches, cults, heretics and even mix-matching between religions have given us so many options.

And the best part? Empowered individuals are choosing what they want to believe. You only have yourself to look at for this defining feature. You're going against the grain, individualistic and deciding for yourself what's true. Just like everyone else. You even apply this to science as well! It's not about what experts show, it's about what you feel.

But that's just scratching the surface. Ultimately, empowered individuals like yourself end up shaping the world, sculpting it into your own desired image. You are the fanciful god over your own world deciding what's real and what's not. After all, you did decide for yourself what God is to you. To you, God doesn't approve of homosexuality. You applied it to homosexuals too. So what if millions all say "it's not a choice", straight from the source's mouth? You know better. You're empowered. You said it yourself with your beliefs. You researched it, you decided it. It's all on you.

And everyone else says different, and that's a lot of people. More so when you include the past and present people. Ancient Aryans are probably very upset with your views, but you probably don't care. Whatever, you know?

So what the heck was the main point of this reply? The optionality of all religions and lack there of, including all aspects of religions and lack there of. Took me forever to say it, huh? I can't really just say it though, I tried before but it didn't seem like it was obvious enough.

Regardless, what the hell did it have to do with homosexuality? Eh, not a whole lot just yet. I've already said my piece, but if there was one thing I would add it is that you don't understand homosexuality (or bisexuality, and probably the transgendered, transsexuals, and hermaphrodites). I sure don't understand it all either, but at least I know sexuality is not an choice.

But hey, as I said, facts don't really matter anymore. Experts, scientists, what have you, it doesn't matter. A billion people could all testify to the same thing and it wouldn't matter. In the end, you're deciding it. You're deciding whether or not to believe it when someone tells you what you say hurts them and their relationship with God. To ignore higher suicide rates. To ignore, when faced with lying to God and themselves for others or to stop believing, they choose giving up their beliefs for love, mental health, and well being. Or do you believe any of it all? Perhaps a small acknowledgement while sticking to your guns? Or changing your ways and realizing that maybe when something causes harm, and to the individual eliminates their salvation from birth, then perhaps something doesn't add up... Perhaps it's even wrong to assume something so natural and God given could be a sin, when it is man, not God, who supports such notions...

Or not! As said, it's your choice. Believe what you want, everyone else is doing the same. It's all optional, meaningless. Ice cream flavors, really. Yours is just rocky road. I prefer my own flavor, which is kinda sweeter and more welcoming. It gives warm fuzzy feelings instead of distaste, but I know it's not everyone's thing... but it's not like you can say it's wrong to like peach ice cream. That's just dumb really. neutral  

Garek Maxwell

Garek Maxwell

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:26 pm
ZiPPy2157
You don't realize had ignorent you sound do you? You are a child if that's what you belive listening to what other's tell you instead of blocking it out and finding out your self. A child is ignorent and denies to grow up. I thought the same as you did and trust me he is better then any feeling the flesh can give.

If she doesn't believe as you do, then you're talking hot air. Round hole, square peg, pretty much. It takes a lot to admit that your religion isn't for everyone.

Mine sure isn't, but it's more accepting. I wuv God in all It's homosexual lovingness! heart

...English really needs a better non-gendered singular pronoun. Their just doesn't sound right in this instance.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:26 pm
ZiPPy2157
DarkWolfLove
ZiPPy2157
DarkWolfLove
ZiPPy2157

My "day" won't come.

And you believe some old book that was written thousands of years ago still applies to today's society.
I am no child.
I am not ignorant.
I don't believe everything other people tell me, just as I am not believing you.
And honestly, you are a hypocrite, the same kind you condemned some posts ago.
You say I am ignorant and stupid and childish for not opening myself to what you say, and yet you would not open yourself up to FACTS.

You don't think the same as I do, and it offends me that you think you were the same as I am now.
I believe I am above you because I will not follow blindly into some hateful pact with an imaginary being who has given me no sign of them being real.
I'm sorry I'm not friends with your imaginary buddy.
Let me get a little crazy and them maybe I can see him too.

I have found myself.
I only hope you can do the same.

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:38 pm
Garek Maxwell
ZiPPy2157

If she doesn't believe as you do, then you're talking hot air. Round hole, square peg, pretty much. It takes a lot to admit that your religion isn't for everyone.

Mine sure isn't, but it's more accepting. I wuv God in all It's homosexual lovingness! heart

...English really needs a better non-gendered singular pronoun. Their just doesn't sound right in this instance.

Garek, how do you always manage to keep such a cool head?
I hate that I blew up, but I can't ******** help it.
=A=

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:44 pm
User Image

everyone needs to just relax~ its silly to try and make others understand your believes if you try and force it on them, you cant expect anyone to take kindly to something like that

trying to explain it is one thing but saying 'this is this and thats the only way' just doesn't work

User Image

EhrinLove

Garek Maxwell

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:53 pm
DarkWolfLove
Garek, how do you always manage to keep such a cool head?
I hate that I blew up, but I can't ******** help it.
=A=

I have absolutely no clue. xd Last night I was very depressed and angry over all this... And it stuck with me for most of today. Then on the way home, it clicked why I was so angry and depressed. I got too deep into this and...I guess I "lost my path" in a way. razz I had to pull back and suddenly it all dawned on me. It's a big relief from carrying the weight of, say, gay rights (I can't help it, I often feel like a representative even though I'm clearly not), but that relief ain't magic. That's what 80s music is for. ...And disco! *Dances*

Have to say though, I'm very tempted to close the thread for all the arguing that even I was a part of. ...still, the "but we need more activity!" thought keeps butting in. sad  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff