Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
New Member Introductions & Profiles Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Click To Roleplay

3,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:31 pm
Hey there! My name is Click To Roleplay.
I'm new to the Guild and very, very excited about getting to know the other fur's here!
I'd like to say that being a furry is a fetish for me.
I do not wear the outfits or anything like that, so for me it stays within the realm of Gaia or other internet related forums.
So without further adieu, let me introduce you to my persona's!
(Note, I have two of them, both represent aspects of my personality.)

User Image

Name, Rathos
Species, Drake (Not to be mistaken for dragon)
Natural Habitat, Mountains (Hence his white skin, though he also prefers to be near forests to hunt)
Personality, Rathos is very interested in other cultures. Since his own are reclusive, living deep in cold regions of the world, often never interacting with other species. As such he finds a great interest in anything new, often coming off as a little pushy to get information.
Natural Weapons, Rathos is naturally magical in nature. He has an innate resistance to magical effects, poisons and sicknesses. He's highly durable, as such, most of his kind are becoming extinct as human trappers are invading their dens to slaughter them for their parts. Other than his inate magical resistance, he has a pair of sharp claws and fangs, like any other furry of his kind.

User Image

Name, Tal
Species, Tal is a unique form of a tiger. He's always been somewhat of a sea lover, most of his kind coming off of ships from far away lands, porting to sell supplies.
Natural Habitat, Tal does not have a natural habitat. He finds himself comfortable in any situation, preffering port villages. Cities don't take well to him, as he's somewhat of an outlaw.
Personality, Tal is slightly manipulative in nature. While he can be trusted and often has good intentions, he does make attempts to get what he wants when he can. He's a smooth talker and his look's don't hinder his ability to charm. He's also quite dominant and sadistic when in the right mood.
Natural Weapons, Tal does not have much in the way to harm people with. He often relies on his charms to get out of tough spot, however he's incredibly agile and strong, making him hard to beat in a one on one tuffle.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:28 pm
Hello~
My name is Laser, and I'm a raccoon. Been with the fandom for about a year and I love it.
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/laserhanon/
I do commissions, hang out, and draw mostly.
I also know Shoki (first poster after op) from SoFurry razz  

glass teeth

Officer Hot-Pants

Dedicated Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:06 pm
Behold! I make hello-post of introductioning! cat_scream

Hey all. Glad I was able to get in. I don't have a persona, but I'll see if I can come up with something. If nothing else, I'll use my regular RP character (mwu-hahahahaaaa). I'll see 'ya around the guild!  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 2:50 pm
Well. . .
Some of you might know the old me, but I think it'd be best to get to know the new me....trust me. . . dramallama

I'm 17yrs old, (going on 18 next month)

99.99% Gay, and 0.001% Straight. (Or basically a bit of Bi or Omnisexual)
I love all kinds of music, but current my absolute favorite is Love Core. <3

Currently in a relationship with the best Guy ever. <3 redface

Also live in the state of Indiana but eventually moving to Kentucky.
OHH, and uhm I'm kind of mentally/psychologically disabled. .sadly. . sweatdrop

And I'm not sure about a fursona, but I do have a pony OC uhm if that counts. hehe~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Objected_Rarity

An Sionnach Beag

Devoted Lunatic

9,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 11:20 am

Hiya hiya!!!
The name is...well...some know me as Vywien (or just V) some know me as Chaos. I just recently came out of the furry closet.
I would really like to meet people and hear how they got started in the furry fandom world. I love to rp and even Larp in my free time (between classes and house duties).
I'm excited to meet everyone. Also, I do artwork and am always looking for people to trade with ^w^

User Image

Name: Moxie Vixen
Species: Fennec Fox (usually depicted as either anthropomorphic or kitsune)
Fur color: Light sandy brown, dark brown around mussel, eyes and tail tip and white belly & chest
Height: 4'6
Eye Color: Dark brown/black
Hair Color: blue spikes and ear tuff with cotton candy pink bangs
Sexual orientation: Bisexual
Mate: none

Likes: good friends, good times, good beer....maybe a little trouble while we're at it....
Dislikes: ignorance, intolerance and just plan stupid people.

Appearance: Moxie is well known for her punk style and attitude that drips from her being. She has a blue mohawk and blue ear tuffs with candy pink bangs. There are several piercings located down her ears and around her general body. She dons a variety of ripped, shredded and paint splattered clothing and big boots.

Bio: Hailing from the Sahara desert in northern Africa, Moxie was born to an average litter of kits. She quickly was shown as a “black sheep” compared to her litter mates. Thus ultimately, first chance that presented itself, Moxie skipped town.

Armed with a backpack full of whatever she could find or scrap together and a baseball bat set with rusty nails Moxie was ready to take on the world.

Years passed as Moxie backpacked from country to country, from town to town, safe places and seedy alike. Eventually she found herself counted among a small group of roughens called Gefahren based in the abandoned theme park once known as Kulturpark Plänterwald in Berlin Germany.

For the first time in her life she found a place where she felt she belonged. Together they pushed a rival gang out. Peace, beer and good times reigned strong and they thought they would have this peace for the rest of their lives. Sadly the rival gang who called themselves the Gesindel refused to give up their claim on the territory. They returned in greater numbers.

It was a slaughter. The few Gefahren who escaped where hunted down and had to split up for protection. Again Moxie found she was alone. In her anger she took the lives of any Gesindel she could find before being run off. Heartbroken and with blood on her paws she was forced to move on.

Moxie still travels looking for a soft place to lay her head, a cold beer to clear her mind and a reason to smile once again.

Anything else:
~Moxie has a firm belief that nothing can't be solved with a little duct tape, hug, paper clip, safety pin and bottle of whiskey.
~After traveling for a long time, Moxie has become an artist when it comes to scrapping together something for any occasion. Got a flat tire? A little duct tape'll fix it!
~After spending most of her life in Berlin She carries with her a heavy accent and speaks german fluently.

Ok....bye bye now...........I SAID BYE BYE NOW!!! *waves energetically*

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 7:45 pm
Hey everyone <3
So I'm new here, and I thought I'd copy the profile layout since it seems like a good idea :3

Name: Mimii (no last name) (pic in siggy)
Species: Hybrid (Half-lapine [bunny) and half-human)
Fur color: White skin-tone akin to a human's, the only fur on body are the floppy white bunny ears, and puffy white bunny tail. The fur in the genital area and other areas grows to be a soft, fluffy white which has to be trimmed regularly.
Height: 5'3
Eye Color: Sunset (golden-orange)
Hair Color: light brown with blonde highlights
Sexual orientation: Bisexual.
Mate: None, currently
Likes: Learning, travel, sunshine, eating, the idea of a perfect family, sex, kinks, femininity, dressing up, bright colors, being dominated, illicit things, adventures, freedom, spying/eavesdropping, being around more experienced people, teaching younger ones, feeling naughty.
Dislikes: Hate in any form, feeling tied-down/restricted, feeling stupid, getting caught for doing something obviously wrong.
Appearance: Mimii is your typical girl- she wears a lot of feminine, bright colors, although she does wear black (rarely.) Most of the time, she sticks to pastel-ish colors. Her hair is worn in either a high ponytail or two pigtails. Has large, curious sparkling eyes that deceive others into thinking she's naive or innocent. She has a slender body, achieved by jumping and running around everywhere.
Anything else:
Is sensitive to what others think of her.
Has a broken/non-existent family past, and so greatly desires to feel like she belongs somewhere.
Is an expert thief- because of her past living on the streets, she has mastered the art of stealing to survive and does not hesitate to do so.
Is stubborn as hell and doesn't like being told what to do.

xxstargirl

LucytheLovableLoner

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 7:02 am
Kiaratiger
awesome fursona lucy i loe it

Hey thanks! cat_4laugh  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 2:06 pm
~Hello there! My name is Sarah, i'm 23 years old, I live in the UK and i've been a fursuiter for all of two years now! smile

I first discovered the fandom three years ago, seeing the creativity and beautiful work in the costumes got me hooked pretty quickly! So I set on making my own, although i'm far from the quality of the amazing work of most fursuiters today, I am always trying to improve!

My very first fursuit, and original fursona, was a black and red Saber/Wolf named Hex! I took her to a London MCM Expo and enjoyed it so much, I could not wait to make a start on more fursuits. Only recently have I began working on a second fursuit, and I think this one will be more of a permanent feature!

My current work is of a Dragon named Karma, consiting of the colours: red, orange and white. I have loved dragons for so many years, having collected many models, statues, candle holders...anything I could get my hands on. Also, I was born in the Year of the Dragon by the Chinese Zodiac! smile

So enough of my waffling! I'm sure you'd like to see a picture at least! Below, is a picture of myself with my first fursuit, Hex. Nice to meet you all!

User Image

Rebel Nerd Alliance

Dangerous Hunter

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conventioneer 300

ZOMl3OY

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 3:19 pm
Name: Kyle. I liked to be called Zomb.
Sex: Male. (Obvious)
State: Arizona.
How long You've been a furry: 6 years.
What Type Of Furry: A Fox W/ Red Demon eye. No general type.
Dislikes: Anything harmful.
Activities: Sleeping, Taking walks, swimming, playing games, Talking.
A Little more about myself: I'm really nice and chill (Warm hearted like a teddy bear and won't hurt a fly, no joke), Violence isn't my thing along with drama. I have alot of common sense so you can say I'm wise. I'm protective upon certain things. (most of the rest is on my profile...Well the most of it...)
redface  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 9:08 pm
Hey everyone ^^

I've been on Gaia for quite some time but my account was inactive for around 3 years and in that time I was brought into the furry fandom so since I'm trying to get back into the Gaia habit I figured I might as well introduce myself to the local Gaia furry community.

So I've been apart of the furry fandom for a little over a year now and I've been addicted since day one. My primary fursona is an anthro Fennec Fox named Bug but I also do have a secondary sona that is a feral gryphon named Agave. I do have plans on turning Agave into a suit eventually… Eventually -.-

Anyway, a bit on myself: I am from the wonderful country known as Canada and I'm a fairly active within my local furry community. I'm 19. I work in a small textile shop as the primary operator of a direct to garment. I studied sign making at the Northern Alberta Institute of Technology. Currently single but sadly still hung up on my ex boyfriend. I am obsessed with parrots, I have a Black Capped Conure and a Pearly Conure who I love to bits. I'm an amateur photographer and I'm mulling around making that a potential new career path. So um.. Yeah.. That's all I can think of right now ><'

I'm also not into the furry fandom for the fetish aspect of it. I'm more here for the art. Although, I do enjoy 18+ artwork I just don't find it… Um.. Appealing in that way o3o

Here's a link to my FA: SkittleBug

Oh and feel free to refer to me as Skittle ^^

So if you have any questions or just wanna chat feel free to drop me a line here or on my FA ^^ and please don't be offended if I don't reply, believe it or not I'm rather shy and pretty socially awkward o3o

My anthro sona, Bug, with my husband, Wabisuke going to prom since neither of us had dates for our real proms heart
(He's not my real husband he's gayer than a rainbow we just like saying we are married)
User Image

My gryphon, Agave who is a combination of my two parrots and a lynx heart
User Image  

Stray_Bullet_To The Heart

The Strawberry Bandit

Explorer

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 5:49 pm
Hi. I'm Spencer. I did an introduction awhile back, but I wanted to change some things so I deleted my last post.

Anyways, I'm not new to the furry fandom. I've been in it for years and my fursona/persona has changed so much. However, currently, Spencer is a black and white mouse neko. So...technically, she's not full furry. <.< She's a petite little thing with a love for strawberries and adventure. She's my avatar, if any of you were wondering. :3

I'm a pretty friendly person. I love meeting new people and making friends. So please, feel free to chat with me anytime~!

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 5:50 pm
Slade Falok
*slithers in~*

Why hello there peoples, it's a pleasure to be here in such a 'colorful' collective of Furs~
I'm a mass of living liquid latex on twos, that goes by many names such as stranger danger, senior swish, boogieman, creeper such and such.
But just call me 'Slade' if you'd like.
;v

This is completely unrelated to this topic, but I couldn't find your comment box. D: But, I just wanted to say that I love your avatar! :3

The Strawberry Bandit

Explorer

fullcowl

Fuzzy Bunny

6,375 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:33 am
Hi ^-^ im roxy i wish to make new friends!

~~~My fursona~~~~

Name: Elizabeth Juno Avolos

Sexuality: Bi

Species: Fox/alien

Home: Fokonki

Bio: Elizabeth was part of the 4th generation on her home planet. soon though humans destroyed the planet and took the humioid animals to work as slaves on earth. Elizabeth was givin a pendent to change her human by her grandma.

Elizabeth Anthro: User Image

Elizabeth human: User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:22 pm
Well, I haven't posted it here yet. I'm Kit Kat Purrpurr. You can call me Kit, Kit Kat, or Kat. Any one of those is fine.

My fursona is myself. She isn't a separate personality or anything. And yet I'm not actually a furry. I just have a fursona. In reality, I'm a Therian. A jaguar Therian to be exact. Want to know more about em? Feel free to ask.

This is more a rundown of myself. Haha. Please note that I made my fursona older than I actually am. I am not 21, but she is.

Name: Zoe
Species: Jaguar
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 135 lb.
Sexuality: Straight
Personality: chill about a lot of stuff, but she is defensive of a few subjects. She draws and writes, and spends most of her time playing video games and chatting with friends.
Mate: REAL LIFE: a human by the name of James. ROLEPLAY: none
User Image
^drawn by me. I don't do commissions.

One last thing I would like to say: I dislike wolf, dog, and fox fursonas. This doesn't mean I won't like you as a person or your fursona's personality, in fact, dog fursonas can be pretty sexy, but I may dislike your fursona. I just want to put this warning out there so people know why I may act rather crass towards those particular fursonas. Sorry! sweatdrop I just get frustrated.

Kit Kat Purrpurr

Dangerous Ladykiller

10,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Shoylue

Benevolent Giver

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:53 am
Hello everyone. c: I'm honored to receive an invitation to join~!

My fursona is a doe named Saoirse (sear-sha).

Her personality and history, etc. are just mine.
No special powers, no glowing body parts, no nothing.
She's just me if I was some kind of mutant deer-thing.

Reference Sheet

Some other art of Saoirse:
User Image

I drew all the art myself and love to draw furries. 4laugh  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items