Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
Platform 9¾ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:27 pm
User Image
User Image

Aerynn McKenny
Hufflepuff Prefect
Sixth Year

ωнαт ιs σи мч мιиם➸➸「YAY the gangs all here!」
ωнσ ιs σи мч мιиם❥❥「Tyler, Sean, Patrick, Sionnach, Kaera, Danielle.」
~ - ~мσσם~ - ~「Happy」

I'm dreaming of one kiss from you

A love long and true

We'll go on and on

Ryn smiled, accepting the hug from Kaera. She loved her cousins and had spent time with them both, they were like sisters she never had. Hugging Dani as well, she let out a laugh "Hey girls! I'm doing splendidly. Mum had to go ahead so Sean and Patrick are sending us off." She explained.

I'm looking for one kiss goodnight

To last all my life

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:50 pm
User Image

Trinity walked quietly into the station and towards the well known platform. Her piercing cloudy eyes scanned the the large group of people sending children off and preparing to leave to Hogwarts. She couldn't help but roll her eyes at all the parents fussing over there children. She was alone and she liked it that way. After a few moments she spotted the new face of her Lord. She much preferred this body over the last one. It was much more attractive and had a look of power to it. As she came close she noticed the boy who's parents had apparently been murder. A venomous smile appeared on her face as she approached them. "Hello" She said inclining her head slightly then she took a step. In a moment she stood to the side of her Lord quietly with her gloved hand folded in front of her.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

ooc; new outfit in pic.
MADE BY PURPLEINATOR

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Skuld HJG

8,575 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:59 pm
Jessica Sassareth

Slytherin, Third Year

User Image Jess heard the train whistle and broke her hug with Charlotte, stating clearly, "Let's get onboard, Kat. We'll have plenty to talk about on the way." The redhead flashed a brilliant smile at her best friend, before she pushed her cart to be loaded and boarded the train with Charlotte.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:02 pm
Devin Anthony Cloud

Hufflepuff-2nd Year

User Image
"Everything is Possible"

"Experimentation is the best learning for me"

"Quidditch is my life, and always will be"

Devin walked into the train station and found his way to platform 9 3/4. It had been awhile since he had been here and quite honestly, he was glad to be back. He looked forward to another year at the best school he could ever go to. It was honestly amazing. He couldn't wait to see the scenery, the new magic, and best of all, his friends. He would be able to talk to Charlotte for the first time in awhile, and you really can't forget about Annabelle. The two had a wonderful summer filled with some fun times like the Nott party and the random letters. Where was she? SHe had to be somewhere around in the train station.

Mood: Ecstatic Location: Platform 9 3/4 Relationship Status: Single

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:49 pm
User Image

Patrick pulled Kaera up in to a tight hug. He loved his both his cuz. They were like two more baby sisters. He sat her down and ruffled up her hair. "Hey cuz, litte D, You guys still need to come by the shop. Get a free pygmy puff on use." He said picking up Dani in a hug as well. Taking up his brothers place, he took the girls luggage and started loading it on the train. Once finished he joined his brother once more.

User Image

Sean stopped and moved over taking up Kaera in a big hug. Followed it with one for Dani. "You girls better have fun this year! If you feel the need to break some rules just owl us and I'll send you something special to use." He added with a laugh. "Now you all better get on the train before it leaves with out ya." He told them, as his brother joined them once more. "Love you gals, and Tyler, keep an eye on my little sis here, keep her out of trouble, ya hear." He said with a laugh.
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:52 pm
Slip out the back before they know you were there
and at the worst you'll see nobody cares,
you don't want to be around when it all goes down...

User Image
Roi Antiguo
The King of Old

Roi made William's mouth twitch to a sinister grin, something that was most likely his trademark by now. He quickly offered a wave of Tay's right arm and decided a few words were needed for the lady. Who HAS shown the exact respect he would have liked,
"Ah, Trinity! I was wondering where you were. I was just making my way up to the train, care to join me?" He asked the pawn and smiled at her.

He swiftly moved Tay's body forward, his cloak billowing behind him. He made a slight look over his shoulder to keep an eye on Logan, to make sure he wouldn't do anything Roi didn't much appreciate the boy to do.

When they got up the steps of the train, he swiftly turned down the aisle and he waited by one of the corridor's waiting for Logan to get the hint to open the door for him.

╔══════════════╗
Injuries: None.
Mood: Curious.
╚══════════════╝

William Dante Nott the Third

User Image User Image User Image
..even heroes know when to be scared.

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Dolphina Oceanus

Invisible Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:01 pm
Cathryn O'Malley
Hogwarts Second-Year:
Ravenclaw

User Image

Cathryn made it onto the platform just in time to see her new friend Tay mounting the Hogwarts Express. She quickly hugged her parents goobye, and rushed onto the train, calling, "Tay! Wait up!" All thoughts of possibly finding Ehtan, Seren, or Devin vanished as she pursued this new figure in her life.

-Rowena-

-Maximus-

Age:12 | Relationship Status:Single | Injuries/Illnesses:None

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:15 pm
User Image

Through all the bustle and commotion of the students and the sound of the engine starting up breaks through the noise. Smoke starts billowing out of the engine. a whistle rings through the platform. Students hurry to board and parents wave to their children. The engine prepares for departure from the station.

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

Happy the Blue Cat

8,350 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:45 am
Walther Dalzhat

As Walter passed onto Platform 9 3/4, he was actually surprised, the place was really bustling. The perfects walking up and down the aisle making sure everyone got on the train safely, parents wishing their children a great school year, giving them last-minute reminders, and little brothers and sisters stomping their feet wanting to go to that magical place known as Hogwarts. Mortimer hooted, breaking Walter out of his trance. He walked down the platform, looking for a nice quiet place to board, he spotted one near the end of the Express. He pulled his luggage off the cart, picked up Mortimer and boarded the Hogwarts Express.
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:58 am
User Image
Seren Meinir
~Ravenclaw~Second Year~

Seren walks out onto the platform with her cart and cart carrier. She was excitied to start her second year of Hogwarts this year. Smiling she waved goodbye to her mother Gwen and headed onto the train where she spots Cathryn. "Cat, Hey Cat," She calls out to her as she runs to her still carring her cat Belle.

User Image

LoverofMusic1568

Fashionable Prophet

kcbeach28

Original Dabbler

7,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:09 am
User Image
Zane stepped through the barrier all by himself.Pulling his trolley around to the train he tried not to draw any attention to himself.He pulled his trunk off and and carried it on to the Hogwarts Express.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:26 am
Shin Sever

My name is Shin Sever...
I am not the Yongest, or the brightest son...

..I am the most hated, But I am strong.

User Image
Slytherin 5th Year

> Shin walled past everyone, not really caring about them. He apparently was the slytherin prefect, a fact that boggled him. Looking around he decided to make sure the peace was kept, in regards to the students in his house. The others, well, they had their own prefects didn't they?  

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:38 pm
¯``•• .¸¸.•´Although me and my brother have the same face...

User Image
User Image
Seer
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
╔══════════════╗
Thoughts: ...Should I go home with him?
Mood: Timid.
╚══════════════╝

Lucas and his twin gently stepped off the train. Lucas hiding behind his twin brother. They were back here... Did Quinton get their letter? As his brother moved forward he stayed behind. If Quinton did get his letter... If he did manage to get custody of the twins... Did he really want to remain with his twin? The vision was still burned into his mind.

When his brother looked back he shook his head. "We should stay here... See if Quinton will come get us..." He said quietly as he looked around the station.

¯``•• .¸¸.•´We can never be more different...

{OOC:...}

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:37 pm
User Image
User Image

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•• .¸¸.•´¯`•`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•• .¸¸.•´¯`•`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•• .¸¸.•´¯`•`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•• .¸¸.•´¯`•

Quinton was late. He knew it. But he was still nervous. Taking these boys in was taking on a huge responsibility. But nevertheless he isn't going to turn his back on two children who need his help. Moving onto the platform he looked around for the twins. At first he worried that he missed them but relief flooded him when he spotted them. He smiled and moved towards Lucas. "Hello, I am sorry I made you wait" he said hoping they'd forgive his lateness.

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•• .¸¸.•´¯`•`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•• .¸¸.•´¯`•`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•• .¸¸.•´¯`•`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•• .¸¸.•´¯`•

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:26 am
¯``•• .¸¸.•´Although me and my brother have the same face...

User Image
User Image
User Image
Seer
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
╔══════════════╗
Thoughts: Yes! He came!
Mood: Extremely Happy.
╚══════════════╝

Lucas looked up when the red hair and tall figure of Quinton came. He smiled softly and ran over to him, practically tackling him as he hugged the shop owner. Small pale arms wrapping around the man as the boy gave off such a happy aura. "You came! So you managed to get us? You got us right!?" He asked, pulling away and staring up at the man with wide beaming eyes. This was honestly the happiest he's felt for a long time.

¯``•• .¸¸.•´We can never be more different...

{OOC:...}

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces