Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Love and plots: K'A, Firekin, pridelands, swampie, more... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:18 pm
I would but I don't have anywhere near enough rps completed. sad  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:50 am
magnadearel
I would but I don't have anywhere near enough rps completed. sad

We could work on it together, I'm not in a hurry. smile And if he grows to adult before we're done we'll get more cubs wink Let me know if you want me to start something for us. I'm going to try to get hold of her matchmaker-brother too. I know I discussed some kind of plottiness there, with maybe them being matched up.  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

magnadearel

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:34 pm
Annchen
We could work on it together, I'm not in a hurry. smile And if he grows to adult before we're done we'll get more cubs wink Let me know if you want me to start something for us. I'm going to try to get hold of her matchmaker-brother too. I know I discussed some kind of plottiness there, with maybe them being matched up.

^_^ That would be excellent! More cubs are always a bonus.
I would adore you for starting something. <3 Hahahah yes her brother. We should totally get him involved. biggrin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:08 pm
magnadearel
Annchen

^_^ That would be excellent! More cubs are always a bonus.
I would adore you for starting something. <3 Hahahah yes her brother. We should totally get him involved. biggrin

I've got a couple of ideas... We should be able to tie in her uneasiness around sick lions since he'll be sick as a adolescent and adult. They might have met back when she was sick since he was sick as a cub and then seemed to recover as a juve... I don't know how much older she is, if they could have met at the healers, or run into each other when he was a juve and pretty healthy. It might be interesting to have her know him as another carrier and then meet him later as sick.  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

magnadearel

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:59 pm
Having them so far apart in age does make backlogs hard. Hmmmmm. I like the idea of her meeting him as a juv, and thinking he's a carrier. I can play her as adol for that. She'd have been starting her scout training then.
I think it will be better for her to meet him before he becomes really sick, since she is acutely uncomfortable around sick lions. She'd avoid the healing places at all costs. (Unless given a reason to go there.)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:32 am
magnadearel
Having them so far apart in age does make backlogs hard. Hmmmmm. I like the idea of her meeting him as a juv, and thinking he's a carrier. I can play her as adol for that. She'd have been starting her scout training then.
I think it will be better for her to meet him before he becomes really sick, since she is acutely uncomfortable around sick lions. She'd avoid the healing places at all costs. (Unless given a reason to go there.)

Yeah, I thought so. It'll be really interesting later biggrin If they meet again as adolescent/adult he might try to hide his disease if they've met as carriers before. It will take him some time to accept being sick again.

First meeting! Also: I think she's met one of his favourite big brothers (Chizoba) before so they do have a connection there.  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:50 pm
Tag back!
Hehehe yes she has. biggrin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:00 am
Updated a bit...  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:43 am
Tag dump. I'll just do one character at the time and see how far I get today.

Aruná

I think we can wrap that up in one or two more posts...

Udongo is in the process of being kidnapped in another RP. Would you want Janja'nafsi to go with Aruná to the Stormborn to try and rescue her later? Aruná is accepted into the pride already but I'm waiting for some more character development and RP before I start trying to duel my way in...

Putting this here too just to keep things tidy.

Yrse
Dame NightFury

Yay! Character development smile

Blota
Green Ever After

Could pobably finish it up in 1-2 posts if you want to.

Pearlyblue

emotion_kirakira Sorry about all the tags...

Dayo
wooga Paes

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:00 am
Annchen
Tags back! Do you want me to tag you here instead of in the thread from now on? emotion_kirakira  

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:06 am
ninja tag in our dw rp  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:03 am
Msrah
I intend to keep Msrah in the Dawnwalkers, but I realise some might want their DW characters to leave when the pride lost their unique lines. I'd love to finish his ongoing RPs even if you want to drop the plots and remove characters from the pride... Let me know either way.

Chi Sohma

Tara de Draiocht

Only needs a couple of posts each to finish this.

Peppermint Coffee

Old one... But it would only take maybe one post to finish it off and have it useable for breedings.

It's your turn if you want to keep going. Or we could abandon it and just say they got in trouble wink

Whew... He's got lots of open RPs...  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:53 am
Annchen

Tag!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:21 pm
Annchen

My group aren't leaving at all, so. :3  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Uta

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:11 am
Annchen

And my turn to be slow... Yes, please. If you start the brother RP I'll set up some backdated God RP for us when I can.

After much delay, here it is . . .

Lace & Rain

If you'd rather them be juves or cubs, let me know and I can switch the post out appropriately. There's also absolutely no rush with this. Feel free to focus on it only when you have the time and inspiration to do so. . . :3

Hope you're well!  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces