Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Literate Seto Kaiba RPG: Lost. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 2:54 pm
mokuba though held back by seto still lost his breath for a moment. after catching his breath again" yeah im fine.Are you ok Seto?" mokuba leaned over hitting the window with a lil force"What happend! Why did you slam on the brakes!?"mokuba shouted holding in a lil of his anger. cause maybe it wasnt the driveres fault. he wanted to see what was up before he got mad at the drivers bad driving.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 3:19 pm
Seto nodded. "Hai, I had on my seat belt, so I'm fine." He commented.  

Arashi Cloud

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 5:08 pm
mokuba smiled releaved seto was ok" Thats good." he siad with a slight sigh of relief. kinda forgetting about what the driver did.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 6:29 pm
"Um..." He had noticed the blonde earlier and now he also noticed the blonde at his feet. "Hey, are you alright? Mokuba, what's his name again, I forgot it again. I don't think I'm any good at remembering names..."

Seto mumbled the last part like he was berating himself.

Arashi Cloud

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 6:51 pm
" Thats Jounouchi Katsuya, he can be annoying at times, but hes got a good heart xd "mokuba explained with a cheesy cute joke smile.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 4:44 pm
"Okay." Jou commented.  

Arashi Cloud

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 7:30 pm
"Yeah Jou's got a big heart, but he's got an even bigger brain hole." Otogi said, obviously trying to provoke him, but smiled slightly.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 7:43 pm
mokuba just chuckled. it was fun when the crew ganged up on joey. though of coarse they all cared for him, he was just easy prey to pick on.  

InunaideGner

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 4:03 am
"That isn't very nice to pick on him though. He must be smart in some ways." Seto commented, innocently proving a good point.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 3:56 pm
"..i suppose he can be smart sometimes. though most of the time hes not, hes probably hiding from us xd . but its good that everyones ok..why did our driver slam on the brakes so sudden?"  

InunaideGner

oni_kura

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 4:23 pm
Bakura was startled when the car screeched to a halt but quickly recovered after seeing the dumb blond next to him fall flat on his face. He could hardly keep from laughing.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 6:33 pm
"You know," Otogi started, "Common sense says 'wear a seat belt.'"  

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 3:36 am
"You guys are being mean." Seto insisted, he was confused yes, but not stupid, nor heartless.

He glared at the group carefully, before helping the other up and into a seat.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 2:10 pm
"OK," Otogi thought, "There is definitely something wrong with him if he doesn't jump on Jou at this point..."  

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 2:56 pm
mokuba kept forgeting that seto was gonna be different now thta his memory was lost, he didnt remember who annoyed him. besides joey hasnt showed his annoying dumb side yet, so seto had a different attitude towards him. but since only the memories disappeared and not their personality seto would surely find joey annoying at some point. but til then hed have to let things work out on their own "sorry joey" he said now feeling kinda bad about it. all he hoped was that seto would turn back to normal soon. he missed his brother, even if he was cold sometimes, he was still seto. besides, things were different between him and seto then anyone else. in general, he wanted the old seto back.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff